IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Cool did you have a favourite?? I think all 3 caps are very good. Winter soldier and civil war get more praise but original first avenger is underated. Yeah I don't mind watching captain marvel shes good to look at 😂😂 a mobster classic for me later on, no googling I'll give you a clue... First one to get without cheating gets 5 points for Hufflepuff. Here's the quote....

"As far back as I remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster" 

My fav gangster movie goodfellas also deserves a premium release someone should do it.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Amen, Amen and another Amen

The day I hear my favorite movie ever gets a Premium release I’ll be like...

goodfellas GIF

Defo be the same I'd be all over getting a one click if someone done this. My fav performance in this was pesci's he was amazing in it. The site should use there contacts to get it pushed :)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Conjuring88 said:

Defo be the same I'd be all over getting a one click if someone done this. My fav performance in this was pesci's he was amazing in it. The site should use there contacts to get it pushed :)

Believe me, I’m pushing it 😅 @ksosk is my witness 😁

Wouldn’t mind also some Premium love for Once Upon A Time In America and Miller’s Crossing 🤞

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Correct mate 👍 watched it last night. Looks awesome in 4k. It's just an outright classic. @Conjuring88 @R1s1ngs0n lets start a movement for Goodfellas premium I'd be in too 👌

Ha ha were going to have to get a group buy petition to get this released. I'm sure many others also want this classic done. Then the companies would know it would be sure to sell out so worth there while. 

• Like 4

good morning psychos hope everyone is well today and not climbing the walls yet.

think ill be watching some more battlestar galactica currently up to start of series 5 now so not too much longer on that one but think that take rest of day out.

did all my food shopping earlier for the week hopefully, so all my fresh bits like bread, muffins, shortbread, milk, potatoes, crumpets and sausages.

rest of it already stocked up but military mission, gloves on in and out back home wash hands.

lucky for me with up and coming bank holidays in the uk will have my wife home for those days be really nice.

basil :D

• Like 4

Morning @Basil 👋🏼

I didn’t even realise its a 4 day week this week until a mate text me last night! Shows how out of whack I am with normality as I’m usually the first person to call out a bank holiday 😂

What are you watching Battlestar Galactica on mate? I was watching it on Netflix but it got pulled as I started season 3. I may have to buy a box set 🤔 I also have the accompanying movie on Steelbook.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Morning @Basil 👋🏼

I didn’t even realise its a 4 day week this week until a mate text me last night! Shows how out of whack I am with normality as I’m usually the first person to call out a bank holiday 😂

What are you watching Battlestar Galactica on mate? I was watching it on Netflix but it got pulled as I started season 3. I may have to buy a box set 🤔 I also have the accompanying movie on Steelbook.

as luck would have it was going thru back on cupboard and found my complete old dvd set 1-5 that i got dirt cheap years ago. quick wipe down of box with a damp cloth and shes good to go again. i only hung onto it as was such a large complete set. glad i did now. worth its weight in gold with being locked up.:D

also in bottom of that cupboard i have complete knight rider on dvd and also complete farscape on bluray. so guess that be tied up for a while.

and proud to here your usually the one keeping the flag flying for the 4 day week, well someones goto

basil 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Basil said:

also something new on the news, a tiger in a zoo in the bronx of nyc has caught coronavirus from there keeper who had no symptoms.

so we even now effect animals not for the first time.

basil 👍 

@Basil

I was wondering if animals could get it,

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It would be my favorite animal smh. Did the news say if the tiger was okay?

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★

Simply have to post here too, the first baby squirrels are invading 😍

First little one with bigger one that is wondering who that is 😊

Squirrel 20 1.JPG

Close up

Squirrel 20 2.JPG

Darky with an admirer 😃

Squirrel 20 3.JPG

and 2 small ones together😍

Squirrel 20 4.JPG

@Scary Hair look 😍

Have a nice week everyone.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Simply have to post here too, the first baby squirrels are invading 😍

First little one with bigger one that is wondering who that is 😊

Squirrel 20 1.JPG

Close up

Squirrel 20 2.JPG

Darky with an admirer 😃

Squirrel 20 3.JPG

and 2 small ones together😍

Squirrel 20 4.JPG

@Scary Hair look 😍

Have a nice week everyone.

wow nils thats amazing, talk about close i take it like this all the time in your garden if so you are a lucky man 👍

• Like 4