IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

well folks happy thursday, been busy day of nothing again at work.

and this afternoon to top it all of goto go to london tomorrow to pick up van load of cardboard 200.gif

and then goto try get back for 12-1pm for hospital pull blood out of me emma roberts crying GIF by ScreamQueens

so the net result i goto leave work at 6am so now i goto leave home at 5.15am

jurassic park deal with it GIF

anyone else got a crap day tomorrow?

basil 😭 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock

I have to respectfully disagree with you my friend (BTW what little I got from my parents (they died too young 😥) I respected/respect everyone 😉)!

@Veum

No, No, No it’s not about respect. You can respect someone & not find them attractive they don’t go together. For a matter of fact men in general are notorious for being attracted to women, but not respecting them as human beings.

That’s why I said there is nothing wrong with your taste because it doesn’t have anything to do with how you feel about thick women overall as human beings.

2 hours ago, Veum said:

My eyes do not lie to me!!😛

giphy.gif

Are you telling me you are not human? Our eyes lie to us all the time because it’s not just about our eyes. It’s also about how our brains process the images we see. Do you think your preference to smaller women comes from nowhere? To go even further do you think your preference for anything you like comes from nowhere?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, Basil said:

well folks happy thursday, been busy day of nothing again at work.

and this afternoon to top it all of goto go to london tomorrow to pick up van load of cardboard

200.gif

and then goto try get back for 12-1pm for hospital pull blood out of me 

emma roberts crying GIF by ScreamQueens

so the net result i goto leave work at 6am so now i goto leave home at 5.15am

jurassic park deal with it GIF

anyone else got a crap day tomorrow?

basil 😭 

@Basil

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

As of right now I feel like I’m on pace to have a 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

No, No, No it’s not about respect. You can respect someone & not find them attractive they don’t go together. For a matter of fact men in general are notorious for being attracted to women, but not respecting them as human beings.

That’s why I said there is nothing wrong with your taste because it doesn’t have anything to do with how you feel about thick women overall as human beings.

giphy.gif

Are you telling me you are not human? Our eyes lie to us all the time because it’s not just about our eyes. It’s also about how our brains process the images we see. Do you think your preference to smaller women comes from nowhere? To go even further do you think your preference for anything you like comes from nowhere?

@Hollywood E Rock 

You need to change your username to either “Debbie Downer II” or “The Professor II”... what do you say?!😅

rachel dratch snl GIF   Animated GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

Wasn't really sure where in the forum to mention this so here's good I suppose.

Anywhoo, I haven't seen much, if any, mention of Plain Archives latest release;

One Cut Of The Dead ( #58)

A bit of an outrageous little flik, made on a shoe-string budget that gained huge popularity on the cinema festival circuit.

Synopsis;

Japanese Director hires a bunch of nobodies to help him make a zombie flik.

Unfortunately, they  choose the wrong place to film and are attacked by real zombies.

Blood-shed, mayhem and big laughs follow.

Yeah, it's played so tongue in cheek that the inside jokes whiplash you from grisly horror to slap-stick and back again.

Just received my copy from PA today (a more mundane release is also available on Amazon).

I've seen excerpts on You-tube but stopped watching before ruining the plot and this looks really great.  🥰

image.png.297e633831f6361cb88f7c84ff5a9f10.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos

giphy.gif

I'm sitting here at my work station day dreaming about how nice it would be if I could hand pick the co workers around me. Oh how sweet my days would be if I could just send all the lazy ones away to another area in the plant. To bad I dont have a magic wand or one or two of the Infinity Stones.

Here's to everyone who has to work today having a great work day & to everyone else who is already enjoying their weekend!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

breaking news trinity GIF

Blufans has said they would have

breaking news dog meme GIF by Mike Diva

next week 😅.

Wonder what that might be.

i heard nils but im not allow to say, only thing i can reveal it comes with a 

Face Health GIF by RZ Mask

and donalds country is supplying the masks, amazing thats all he wanted in the trade deal 🤣

you thought he be selling the antibacterial bottles as well 😄

basil 🤔

• Like 1

right just back in from hospital bloody 5 vials of blood they took from me even nurse asked was something seriously wrong with me for that amount, oh dear

anyway was just looking at ridley scott to see if there has been an update to battle of britain but nothing more than still announced, but i stumbled onto a film that scott did and i missed at the time, with matt damon and just watched trailer looks really cool anyway back from 2015 the martian has anyone seen it can give comment if was good or sh1t?

rotten tom scores from audience look good and i take that as a rough guide.

i tag a few of you see if your remember it @Scary Hair @Robertm89 @Pbsw23 @RileyLad @Hollywood E Rock @Veum @extantsrevenge

also if was good was there a premium of it released?

basil 😊

Edited by Basil
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Basil said:

right just back in from hospital bloody 5 vials of blood they took from me even nurse asked was something seriously wrong with me for that amount, oh dear

Alright @Basil lad, that sounds pretty serious mate! Hope you ok pal?

I management to watch “the Martian” when it was on sky a year or so ago. Got to admit I really enjoyed it and it’s deffo one I could watch again.

Without giving too much away it’s about a group of people who are on mars for scientific research. Then when they leave to go home they accidentally leave “Matt Damon” behind!  

5245806F-C4B9-4EC7-999C-410C3049AC10.gif.f161bb024bab1bdbe2d4595608061be0.gif

Long story short it’s like ET and he needs to find a way home! 🤣

Unfortunately this was released before I was an MP member and I missed out on the premiums Hdzeta, kimchidvd and filmarena.

I just missed out on a Hdzeta copy of in the black Friday sale - John was practically giving them away at that price.

You can still pick up a nice zavvi or HMV steelbook still quite cheap on eBay and it’s deffo one I’d like to add to my collection. 

I know  zavvi released a special addition Steelbook and the film Was about 17 minutes longer so that may be the one to go for mate 👍

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Basil said:

Hope all is ok mate, And test results come back saying all is as well as possible. 

The Martian, yeah I seen that a couple of years back. It's not really fresh in my memory as I watch so much but I can remember enjoying it at the time. Not sure if there is a premium release. My guy @RileyLad will be able to help us out on that front I'm sure. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hi my pal @Basil, I hope you are doing well w/your health, BTW, why did you need so much of your blood drawn friend?🤔

feel better get well GIF

I also have not seen The Martian. 😗

I might go for this one at AMZ.com

The Martian 4K Blu-ray

Extended Edition / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray20th Century Fox | 2015 | 1 Movie, 2 Cuts | 151 min | Rated PG-13 | Jun 07, 2016

$28.95

image.jpeg.a3a4b415853aa6dc8b0f700fced5ac36.jpeg

OR at Best Buy

The Martian [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray] [Includes Digital Copy] [2015]

SKU:4856504 
Release Date:03/01/2016 
Rating:PG-13
Includes digital copy
The Martian [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray] [Includes Digital Copy] [2015] - Front_Standard. 1 of 9 Images & Videos. Swipe left for next.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2