IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

8 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

Whassssup! @Robertm89 Where’s Hollywoooooooooooooood? I need my Thursday Fix! 🤪🤣

Ps. I’ve got a BIG announcement coming up a little later 😉

Hey @Pbsw23

He has already posted Thick Thursday earlier, look at the earlier posts today you “young whipper-snapper”!😅

stupid dumb and dumber GIF

• Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

What's happening people??? What a S**T day weather wise. Got a flyer from work softened the blow. 

@Basil @Pbsw23 @Veum @Hollywood E Rock@Scary Hair 

whats up yo GIF

@Robertm89

Just woke up from a nap.

giphy.gif

Took a shower

giphy.gif

According to my Alexa device it’s 29 degrees outside. I can see out the window & we have sunny skies right now. That’s pretty nice for this time of year. At about 3:30pm Central American Time Erica & myself will be heading out to see 

BAskluR.jpg

Fingers crossed that at the very least It’s as enjoyable as the other two movies. I don’t need it to be better (I hope that it is) I’ll accept the movie just being equal with the others.

giphy.gif

We watched the other two movies yesterday to get excited for this one. I’ll give my review later.

@Veum

POLITICS!!!

giphy.gif

Just kidding 

giphy.gif

@Basil

giphy.gif

FVCK YEAH!!!

giphy.gif

@Pbsw23

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

What's happening people??? What a S**T day weather wise. Got a flyer from work softened the blow. 

@Basil @Pbsw23 @Veum @Hollywood E Rock@Scary Hair 

whats up yo GIF

Im feeling you on the S**T weather, up north in Canada we were the coldest city in the world yesterday and pretty close to the same today. 

-33C During the day 😖

"Environment Canada's warning cautions residents to be prepared for extreme nighttime wind chill values in the -45 to -50 range into the weekend for some areas"

I have to plug my car in... for those who have no idea what that means, here is an explanation

A car block heater is a little electric heater inside your engine. It keeps the engine block toasty, and its coolants and oil warm. Plugging in your car using             the block heater makes it run more smoothly when it's extremely cold.

So yeah its pretty miserable and cold here! But i am getting excited for some upcoming releases that should be arriving in the next month or so! 

Edited by Count Dantes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

well i thought i would share a photo of what i have had turn up today pretty much think is ulitmate collectors edition of deathproof, cost me a pretty penny mind you.

anyway heres beautyshot of it.

and the etched glass box is something else to be hold in hand.

so @Veum@Hollywood E Rock@Pbsw23@Scary Hair@Robertm89@RAK@Trianna@Count Dantes@extantsrevenge@ksosk@DodgyDave

@R1s1ngs0n

get you some of that xD

mj3ZL79.png

basil B|

Edited by Basil
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

well i thought i would share a photo of what i have had turn up today pretty much think is ulitmate collectors edition of deathproof, cost me a pretty penny mind you.

so @Veum@Hollywood E Rock@Pbsw23@Scary Hair@Robertm89@RAK@Trianna@Count Dantes@extantsrevenge@ksosk@DodgyDave

get you some of that xD

mj3ZL79.png

basil B|

feel better in love GIF

That is awesome, what a cool looking set! Wish it was the Double Feature but I would still buy it.

congratulations GIF

season 6 jealousy GIF by Will & Grace

So Sad GIF by memecandy
family guy suicide GIF

• Haha 4

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, Basil said:

@R1s1ngs0n

get you some of that xD

mj3ZL79.png

basil B|

Hey @Basil

That looks like a very nice set, thanks for sharing... I’ve never seen Death Proof, need to check it out sometime!😗

wizard of oz suprised GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Basil said:

@R1s1ngs0n

get you some of that xD

mj3ZL79.png

basil B|

Very Impressive edition! That Etched Glass Box look pretty amazing, i bet its even more immaculate in hand like you mentioned. 

• Like 3