IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/30/2019 at 1:12 PM, Veum said:

I guess I'm not your mates then, I'm a tea drinker myself! coffee.gif xD

anchor-hocking-77722-new-orleans-22-oz-i

My favorite mix is:

70004.jpg&f=1

25 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@Veum

I can just about drink luke warm coffee  . 

Tea has to be steaming  .

The idea of Iced Tea .

Is it a certain type of tea that works best or is it how it is mashed ??❤❤

As you can see above ^^^ your post @Scary Hair, this instant Yerba Mate is my favorite, especially in these hot/humid days... I've been drinking Hibiscus tea (bags) lately as they say it has alot of health properties... also love the mix of yerba mate and ginger tea (bags) cooled down yum (except to get this we have to use our Keurig to heat up water for the tea (bags) and then refrigerate &/or many ice cubes)❣️

giphy-downsized.gif

19 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Far from it my friend, far from it 😊

For me there’s nothing more satisfying as emptying a cool, glass bottle of the original and never bettered Coca Cola. Any time, any day!

My friend it is this for me! :x;)

572477459_dietpepsi.jpg.7849f55fe71708f50625483144de8584.jpg zevia-cola.jpg&f=1  41FdrTmkzKL._SY300_QL70_.jpg&f=1

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hhmmm cake chocolate cake or golden syrup cake now thats a question?

damn you @Pbsw23 its got my brain all a going now xD

and @Veum its goto be the real thing ice cold with ice or not at all

tenor.gif

@Scary Hair with pets at home you get discount on any of goods? e.g. chincilla food?

thought they might?

@RileyLad ive just seen this mod and i want it 🤣

but i think is out my budget for the minute but have found the company that does it only took 2 hrs to track down only about $400 usd

have a look does look cool but cant justify the money for that 🤒

basil :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

hhmmm cake chocolate cake or golden syrup cake now thats a question?

damn you @Pbsw23 its got my brain all a going now xD

and @Veum its goto be the real thing ice cold with ice or not at all

tenor.gif

@Basil, I've always wanted a thick icing wedding cake, yum! :x

giphy-downsized.gif giphy-downsized.gif

I thought I told you this is the ice cold beverage of choice!! xD

1376111772_dietpepsi.jpg.6bd1a71aa3cd351588fcdf13180f68ed.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Basil said:

@RileyLad ive just seen this mod and i want it 🤣

but i think is out my budget for the minute but have found the company that does it only took 2 hrs to track down only about $400 usd

have a look does look cool but cant justify the money for that 🤒

These come factory fitted with Kuga, S-max/Galaxy and the Ford Edge. They are very good for people with kids or when doing the shopping etc. There are other kits to incorporate like stop start off key when you are not in the car. For example in the winter when your cars frozen up on the driveway, just press a button on the key fob when inside the house and the car will start up outside and heat up car and defrost windows etc (with the car locked so people can’t drive off in it).

Just don’t leave it in gear!!!🤣

As to wether the after market kits are any good I can’t say as I have never had anyone ask me to fit one. You would have to do a bit of research and remember cheap isn’t always best 👍

Edited by RileyLad

13 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

We're very happy to bring to you a new type of award 😍.

The first of our packaging awards is here

giphy.gif

check out all the details here and be among the first to get the Lenticular Edition award.

tenor.gif?itemid=5410491

Seen the pics coming in today @extantsrevenge , yours was awesome by the way 👍

I should get some time this weekend to get digging editions off the shelf and get involved 🏅 

Also I now have enough editions for my Manta lad award so will hopefully get that done too 😄

F6EA6EDA-D22A-4C66-B2B5-D5BF2871E448.gif.ef471426ee67e272a4825b9cdd066912.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2

Hello English room

First of all, congratulations to the US ladies for reaching the WC final.

And of course congratulations to the UK ladies for bottling it again (by way of missed penalty as tradition requires). Sorry, I know it's mean but it's just too hard to resist 😉

Quick Quiz update:

French Team leads the way with 99 points, averaging 7.07

German Team in 2nd place with 84 points, averaging 5.25

English/US Team in 3rd place with 81 poins, averaging 4.5

Have a great day everyone!

coffee.gif good day psychos Veum here bullwhip.gif,

We tried to go to the theatres the last couple of times (Endgame, Godzilla) to see if we would enjoy the experience again, no go as it just gets to tedious for me!

When I can relax and pause when I want to at home watching on my own TV!! So I've mostly vowed not to go to the theatres anymore and use the money I save to buy more of blus!!! :D

Just pre-ordered from BestBuy these: popcorn.gif

6359816_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=55 9999300000000388_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;ma

6355711_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=55

Also have on pre-order from EverythingBlu this beauty:

246742_large.jpg?t=1562044620

• Like 2

18 hours ago, RileyLad said:

These come factory fitted with Kuga, S-max/Galaxy and the Ford Edge. They are very good for people with kids or when doing the shopping etc. There are other kits to incorporate like stop start off key when you are not in the car. For example in the winter when your cars frozen up on the driveway, just press a button on the key fob when inside the house and the car will start up outside and heat up car and defrost windows etc (with the car locked so people can’t drive off in it).

Just don’t leave it in gear!!!🤣

As to wether the after market kits are any good I can’t say as I have never had anyone ask me to fit one. You would have to do a bit of research and remember cheap isn’t always best 👍

well ford cocked up didnt they, focus best selling car and they didnt bother :(

if you could recommend and after market for remote start bear in mind start button inside car. always wanted one that properly started nothing worse than going outside in cold 15 minutes before hand at 5.30am with 2 keys start car lock outside lock on old car could do that.

but this one you cant lock when engine running with remote and i aint fishing out blade from inside key either too much hassle

have tried already barsetwards, so its all on your experience now for something else  enlighten mexD