IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

We must have different tastes @ukade2327 because I've literally not seen any of those shows lol 🤣🤣🤣 if you had to recommend one it would be ??......

.... i suppose it really depends on your interests or particular tastes but Preacher and into the Badlands ...for starters .......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

@RileyLad @Pbsw23 @ukade2327 @DodgyDave @Basil @extantsrevenge @Scary Hair @R1s1ngs0n @Veum 

Have any of you's watched the Netflix interactive movie... BLACK MIRROR: BANDERSNATCH

I watched it last night and thought it was a really cool idea and quite enjoyable. There's multiple endings based on your own in movie choices. If yous haven't already check it out. 

I havve not watched yet. Actually have not watched any Black Mirror, too much other stuff to catch up on 😅

Have a great day english room, maybe I have time to focus on something other then Venom today 😪

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I havve not watched yet. Actually have not watched any Black Mirror, too much other stuff to catch up on 😅

Have a great day english room, maybe I have time to focus on something other then Venom today 😪

Yeah I haven't watched any of the TV show but just stumbled across the movie.. when you get a chance I think you might like it. And venom?? What do you mean haven't heard anything about it. Was there a group buy or something going on ?? 😂😂😉

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

I wait for free to air . Comedy  nothing can touch Steptoe and Son , Farther Ted . 

The Walking Dead the Zombies work to the script so well .

Have a massive emotional monologue and not one nom nom can climb over a knee high wall giphy-downsized.gif

ah go on

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

English room, we have a new award.

The Second stage for Blufans is now available and will be called

Blufans Treasure Hunter

blufansaward.jpg.89f6cf02dec1e1f8f51934e

Chcek it out here.

Very nice....  Seen your blu-fans collection @extantsrevenge very very nice my friend. 

I'll try one day thinking about getting this award but need to get my award for having 10 editions yet. Up to now I have more of HDzeta and filmarena In my collection but I will get there. 🤙🤙😁

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ukade2327 said:

Hi @Robertm89 

No problems on my side .. alls good ..... have you tried the usual suspects, reboot , clear your cache etc .... refresh your mail app .... just a thought...

@extantsrevenge @ukade2327 sorted....did most of above and seemed to work... It's probably all the MP emails I get through. But I need my fix 😂😂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Veum said:

Good day fellow psychos,

I just got an iPad, and does anyone that has used one know how to use/get the translate for MP?

Also I cannot see any of the emojis I WANT TO USE, ANYONE HELP?

This is going to be real hard for me to adapt, I think!

Veum

I'm no good with iPads and stuff like that.... Sure someone will pop up who's a technological geek though. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

congrats on your iPad purchase @Veum

I don’t know how to translate on here (without using the separate google translate app). But if there’s a way I’d love to know 

I can tell you the emoji options are in the usual place - just click on the smiley 🙂

3EA543DB-9858-4FA5-B9CA-76F2637ACDC6.thumb.jpeg.a9c348acda8ca7a6f606d601b8daee40.jpeg

coffee.gif Hi @RileyLad, yeah I know the emojis on my iPad, but when I do put one on (say on MP here) they are so light (what's the use if they are so light looking) unless I do the MP emojis (they seem to work...I think)! 

I like my computer so much better! And we will have to get another one before Jan. 2020 because Windows 7 will not be supported by Microsoft any more (why do they have to ruin a good thing hmph.gif). icon_sad.gif 

(see how good these emojis work from my computer... + w/iPad I can not get my beloved tea cup & cowboy icon_mad.gif)!

Plus we're getting an iMac (good grief, another learning curve or not for me shakefist.gif)! icon_razz.gif

giphy.gif

Veum bullwhip.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Well after a long week of bad weather and work I just need it to be 5pm here then it's weekend off with family..

@RileyLad we are nearly there pal lol 🤣🤣 

Have a great weekend all whatever it is you may be doing. 

images.jpeg

4-30pm The weekend has landed.

I’m a dot, I’m outta here.....I’m gone! 

Have a good one fellow psychos  🙌👍😁

951A0031-78BB-4B71-BFE4-E9A7F20EE1AB.gif.a7a3743fe02bcb3398f0fb7ae1f9f148.gif

• Haha 5

21 hours ago, Veum said:

coffee.gif Hi @RileyLad, yeah I know the emojis on my iPad, but when I do put one on (say on MP here) they are so light (what's the use if they are so light looking) unless I do the MP emojis (they seem to work...I think)! 

I like my computer so much better! And we will have to get another one before Jan. 2020 because Windows 7 will not be supported by Microsoft any more (why do they have to ruin a good thing hmph.gif). icon_sad.gif 

(see how good these emojis work from my computer... + w/iPad I can not get my beloved tea cup & cowboy icon_mad.gif)!

Plus we're getting an iMac (good grief, another learning curve or not for me shakefist.gif)! icon_razz.gif

giphy.gif

Veum bullwhip.gif

I’ve just had a look on my iPad and my emojis work fine

Also had a look in settings but I can’t find a way to adjust the brightness. 

Can you screen shot it and add a picture and maybe I can understand more about the problem you’re having. Will try and help you out👍

Your iMac sounds great! I’m sure that will be great for surfing MP 😁

Edited by RileyLad
  • Thanks 1

THIS POST IS TOO COOL TO ONLY POST ON RECEPTION'S PAGE 😂😂🤣 

Well what a day today... Gets home from work to my batman motherbox, what can I say it's perfect and just finishes it off perfectly .... Massive thanks to @blu.steel33 for boxing it up well and getting it here to me spot on. 

So I can safely say I'm now in the complete batman trilogy with motherbox club, I cudnt have @RileyLad outdoing me 😂😂

Those prints too @ksosk so cool, thank you.

I also received the beautiful UHD club dunkirk. The detail on the box is so deep. A real excellent job. I'm loving the UHD club editions I have so far. 

I'd just like to once again say a massive thank you to all MP staff and the gaffer @Masterblaster this place is just top 🍌