IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Sunday English room ... 

After my post yesterday which no one offered to tell me what they thought of it 😂😂. I watched aquaman and very much enjoyed it. Yeah CGI heavy but looked really good on my TV. Jason momoa is perfect fit for aquaman in all fairness. Today is the day of rest even more with it being Sunday so today is going to be a terminator marathon day/night. As you can see by my banner T2 especially is on of my favs and they do get worse after that but i kind of have a soft spot for the franchise 😁😁 

Hopefully the upcoming Terminator: Dark fate is cool. 

tenor (6).gif

• Like 4

@Robertm89  for whatever  reason yesterday I was totally  knakered .

Both  kids are in the middle of exams A level and GCSE so I could do with a teleport in the week  .

Stated a morning job too as sick of asking for extra hrs at Morrisons  . 

I took a drop in hrs when we had the childabeasts as we felt it was right someone needed to be at home for them coming home from school while they where younger .

6 months and Kai will be starting driving lessons its gone so quick .

So today it catch up on the house hold stuff 🤢🤢😊💋💋

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@Robertm89  for whatever  reason yesterday I was totally  knakered .

Both  kids are in the middle of exams A level and GCSE so I could do with a teleport in the week  .

Stated a morning job too as sick of asking for extra hrs at Morrisons  . 

I took a drop in hrs when we had the childabeasts as we felt it was right someone needed to be at home for them coming home from school while they where younger .

6 months and Kai will be starting driving lessons its gone so quick .

So today it catch up on the house hold stuff 🤢🤢😊💋💋

I wasn't being arsey by that comment it was just a joke loll...

Soundslike a nice busy household lol... Enjoy your Sunday if you can @Scary Hair with house chores involved lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@Robertm89 glad to hear you enjoyed Aquaman. I saw it in the Cinema and loved it. The special effect are plenty but really awesome and besides Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman Jason is the 2nd best casting in the Expanded Universe. The did everything right with Aquaman (I guess they looked hard at the Marvel movies for this one) and it showed.

I'm also a huge Terminator Fan, just recently saw all again to prepare for Terminator 6. Even wehn the later movies are not that stronge compared to 1 & 2, I gotta have them all 😍

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Robertm89 glad to hear you enjoyed Aquaman. I saw it in the Cinema and loved it. The special effect are plenty but really awesome and besides Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman Jason is the 2nd best casting in the Expanded Universe. The did everything right with Aquaman (I guess they looked hard at the Marvel movies for this one) and it showed.

I'm also a huge Terminator Fan, just recently saw all again to prepare for Terminator 6. Even wehn the later movies are not that stronge compared to 1 & 2, I gotta have them all 😍

If I had of been replying to my post, what you put was pretty much exactly what I would of haha. I think aquaman is the second strongest movie in the DCEU after wonder woman. 

Terminator has been one of my favourites forever and yes like you said 1 and 2 are masterpieces but we still have to have/watch them in all preparation for the new one coming November barring any delays. Hopefully some kind of teaser trailer coming our way soon. 

giphy (15).gif

giphy (14).gif

Edited by Robertm89
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I wasn't being arsey by that comment it was just a joke loll...

Soundslike a nice busy household lol... Enjoy your Sunday if you can @Scary Hair with house chores involved lol. 

I know that you dingbat ❤❤.

Never do I  take exception to something written . I read it and I mean to reply to posts then

giphy-downsized.gif

😁💋

• Like 2

Another Terminator fan here too .... 👀 ng forward to getting the new FAC Edition from André, shouldn’t be long now ..... imo n the meantime have subscribed to a build the Terminator partworks .... looking good so far .... got 70%of the endoskull  made ....  going to be awesome when it’s complete standing almost 1metre tall .....

• Like 3

Happy Tuesday guys......

Quick and simple question for today which might get people thinking a little...

MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIE YOU'VE WAITED FOR THAT YOU THOUGHT WAS A HUGE LET DOWN/FLOP???

@RileyLad @extantsrevenge @R1s1ngs0n @Pbsw23 @Benoit46 @Basil @DodgyDave @45Caliber @ukade2327 @lingrass @deckard99 @DParadigm @airwins @Scary Hair

giphy (18).gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Happy Tuesday guys......

Quick and simple question for today which might get people thinking a little...

MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIE YOU'VE WAITED FOR THAT YOU THOUGHT WAS A HUGE LET DOWN/FLOP???

@RileyLad @extantsrevenge @R1s1ngs0n @Pbsw23 @Benoit46 @Basil @DodgyDave @45Caliber @ukade2327 @lingrass @deckard99 @DParadigm @airwins @Scary Hair

hereditary was SHITE

• Haha 2