IGNORED

Batman (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #09) [UK]

R1s1ngs0n

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, aj101097 said:

Ordered soon as it was available...I guess I’m in the minority but really like it. Have all their releases so far...can’t wait to see what’s next.

It's starting to grow on me. I like the way the whole package looks together, just wish the batmobile was less white.

Image result for titans of cult batman

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Am 5.2.2021 um 17:21 schrieb Intentcoin:

Yeah, I really dont get how they're still in business lol. All their releases are either bad or average. 

I think what they are good at is marketing and branding. And well, I bought some of their editions because I thought they were so special since eceryone seems to love them. But seeing them on my shelf, everything just screams "cheap" to me. Definitely not worth the 40 or 50 bucks imho.

Still I cannot deny that some of their artwork is really good. So I can totally understand the hype.

Edited by 4kiraL
  • Like 1

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Batman (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #09) [UK]