IGNORED

Rate The Movie You Recently Watched

Scary Hair

13 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

After It Came Up in the what's the Movie Quiz

I had to seek out .............Gantz:O ............A Japanese CGI movie , which was absolutely visually stunning ....Action all the way and rather violent

all of which I totally loved ...........so this gets a Solid 5/5 from me ...............love these CGI movies ................If anyone can recommend any more of these Japanese CGI movies please do .....

Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children

Final Fantasy : The Spirits Within

Appleseed Saga: Ex Machina

Wonderful Days / Sky Blue

Captain Harloc

GitS 2

to name a few ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, nefilim said:

Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children

Final Fantasy : The Spirits Within

Appleseed Saga: Ex Machina

Wonderful Days / Sky Blue

Captain Harloc

GitS 2

to name a few ...

Cool someone else remembers Wonderful Days ?on imdb it is listed under Sky Blue. I'm not the biggest Fan of these complete CGI Movies. Most of the time they feel not so alive (if you know what I mean). But some have really cool visuals and they get better and better.

@ukade2327 5/5 ? now I have to watch it soon.

Also I believe Steamboy from Akira Creator Katsuhiro Otomo was also complete CGI and that was amazing. Also really recommendable Summer Wars.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Cool someone else remembers Wonderful Days 1f44d.pngon imdb it is listed under Sky Blue. I'm not the biggest Fan of these complete CGI Movies. Most of the time they feel not so alive (if you know what I mean). But some have really cool visuals and they get better and better.

@ukade2327 5/5 1f631.png now I have to watch it soon.

Also I believe Steamboy from Akira Creator Katsuhiro Otomo was also complete CGI and that was amazing. Also really recommendable Summer Wars.

Yes, Steamboy is good. Not seen Summer Wars.

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Yes, Steamboy is good. Not seen Summer Wars.

I gave Summer Wars 9/10, the Director Mamoru Hosoda also made The Girl Who Leapt Through Time 9/10, The Boy and the Beast 8/10 and Wolf Children 9/10. REally good director, worth checking out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tales From The Crypt  : Demon Knight , 5 out of 5 

Good job as I've signed up to our GB from Steel Archive. 

Aged nope still a great watch and stunning soundtrack ( note to self need to find that CD ?)

KNOWING and seeing the past work of SA I'm all of a flutter just thinking about this upcoming realise ???

• Like 1

The Shape of Water 8/10

Just watched The Shape of Water and what a strange but bizarrely fascinating movie! I must admit although there were some some goings off at weird tangents it was a thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish the characters and acting were quite sublime at times. The whole movie and an awesome retro feel and look to it (yes I know it was supposed to be like that!) However for some reason it reminded me a lot of the Bioshock Games, If anyone has played or seen these would love to know if it did the same for you ;)  Anyway can't wait for the steelbooks!

7 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Wait a second.  You guys actually watch movies? 

I just collect them and put them aside to look good.  

?

I do that too, sometimes I even touchy, feely the mint still sealed and in protective sealed protector steelie while watching the said movie on my tv and thinking..you my son..will never get watched liked that ;):D Is that normal??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rograt said:

I do that too, sometimes I even touchy, feely the mint still sealed and in protective sealed protector steelie while watching the said movie on my tv and thinking..you my son..will never get watched liked that ;):D Is that normal??

Well that's weird.  

I mean, I cuddle with Anne Hathaway movie cases but who doesn't right. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rograt said:

Okay..I think you have a serious problem with AH KP, but don't worry it's our secret ;)

...and Eva Green...and Jessica Biel...and Nicole Kidman...and Emma Stone...and Jeri Ryan...and Sandra Bullock...and Keira Kinghtingly. 

Just off the top of my head. 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

War for the planet of the apes 8/10

Brilliant conclusion to the trilogy. One of the rare cases where the third part is the best. The CGI was one of the best I've ever seen. Can see myself watch this a few more times?

Evil Dead Trilogy 7/10

I expected some terrifying horror but then realised that this is a comedy in the first place (at least to me). The story and acting is hilarious but entertaining :)

The Accountant 7/10

Nice action movie with a good story. Good performences as well. I'd like to see the accountant face off John Wick.

Hell or high water 8/10

Chris Pine seems to pick great scripts. Lately I like most movies he is in. I was entertained the whole time and I will watch it again soon. Not your typical heist movie. Recommended.

Warcraft 4/10

I had a hard time watching it and forgot most parts after a short time already. This is probably for fans of the game. Centainly not for me ;)

Logan 8/10

Definately one of the best Marvel movies. Amazing action scenes and characters with the neccessary depth. Great film!

John Carpenters Vampire (UNCUT) 7/10

Last week I spent a lot of money towards the uncut Bluray to enjoy this film in its full glory. It was definately worth it. It aged very well in my opinion as I liked it alot back in 1998 (I think) and still feel the same way.

12 Monkeys 8/10

Unique movie, which is always great. Top performances mixed with an even better story makes a great film. I wish more movies like that would be produced these days :)

Edited by PRIAPISM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Colony 3 out of 5 . 

Fun watchable movie a cross between The Day After Tomorrow and I am Ledgend . Made another more watchable with Bill Paxton And Laurence Fishburn .

Kingsmen The Golden Circle 4 out of 5

Enjoyable follow up to the 1st movie managed to keep 4 bums on seats and that is never a bad thing .

Looking forward to a rewatch .

• 2 weeks later...

BR2049 4.6 OUT OF 5 

NEEDS a rewatch already . AT LAST I see what other people see in Gostling.

Jerad Leto WWWOOOWWW. 

Same with the cinematography out of this world .

A GREAT Stand alone movie that you don't need to see the 1st one to understand anything about 2049 . Now where is my Hdzeta Single Lenti ?❤.

Train To Busan 10 out of 5

As good and up Thire with WWZ . FANTASTIC outing for the Zombie Genre. Now I know witch Plain Archive ship is the right fit for me and my shelf. 

Anyone Blind Buying yes it's worth it .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

BR2049 4.6 OUT OF 5 

NEEDS a rewatch already . AT LAST I see what other people see in Gostling.

Jerad Leto WWWOOOWWW. 

Same with the cinematography out of this world .

A GREAT Stand alone movie that you don't need to see the 1st one to understand anything about 2049 . Now where is my Hdzeta Single Lenti 1f917.png2764.png.

Train To Busan 10 out of 5

As good and up Thire with WWZ . FANTASTIC outing for the Zombie Genre. Now I know witch Plain Archive ship is the right fit for me and my shelf. 

Anyone Blind Buying yes it's worth it .

Have you seen original Blade Runner ?

Train to Busan : Yes - it's terrific film ! Very emotinal, sometimes funny,  gory - Asians do it Better ! LOL !

So happy PA does premium it deserves. ?

• Haha 1

Just now, nefilim said:

Have you seen original Blade Runner ?

Train to Busan : Yes - it's terrific film ! Very emotinal, sometimes funny,  gory - Asians do it Better ! LOL !

So happy PA does premium it deserves. 1f44d.png

Blade Runner in ALL Of its cuts way back in the day read the book as well .

The Final Cut I found the one I could tollorate the best as Sean Young was so wooden.

I wish some Blade Runner Artwork would concentrate more on the Replicants than Deckard . That's just me different LOL .

Train To Busan nice to watch something that LIVES up to the Genre and the good word from other movie lovers .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Blade Runner in ALL Of its cuts way back in the day read the book as well .

The Final Cut I found the one I could tollorate the best as Sean Young was so wooden.

I wish some Blade Runner Artwork would concentrate more on the Replicants than Deckard . That's just me different LOL .

Train To Busan nice to watch something that LIVES up to the Genre and the good word from other movie lovers .

I haven't actually seen The Final Cut (do not tell @ukade2327 - he'll never ever speak to me again. LOL) But will watch it before I'll watch this one. Btw, you did not inc. this (HMV Steel) on Reservoir Dogs parcel ?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, nefilim said:

I haven't actually seen The Final Cut (do not tell @ukade2327 - he'll never ever speak to me again. LOL) But will watch it before I'll watch this one. Btw, you did not inc. this (HMV Steel) on Reservoir Dogs parcel ?

No Nef your Resivour Dogs is Direct from Nova Media. 

You asked me to hold your HMV BR2049 Until your HMV Shape of Water 4K arrives with me ❤.

As ALWAYS I will ship as when and how you wish ??

5 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

No Nef your Resivour Dogs is Direct from Nova Media. 

You asked me to hold your HMV BR2049 Until your HMV Shape of Water 4K arrives with me 2764.png.

As ALWAYS I will ship as when and how you wish 1f917.png1f44d.png

Right ! My bad !

I'll wait for SoW ?

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

I really liked Train to Busan, especially since you could cheer on the humans. In many cases they are so annoying that you want the zombies to eat them ? Korea has a high output of quality movies ?

@nefilim not seen the Final Cut yet, come on do something about it fast ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I really liked Train to Busan, especially since you could cheer on the humans. In many cases they are so annoying that you want the zombies to eat them 1f606.png Korea has a high output of quality movies 1f44d.png

@nefilim not seen the Final Cut yet, come on do something about it fast 1f609.png

Will do, sir !

• Like 2