Rate The Movie You Recently Watched

Scary Hair

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Scary Hair

1. [Me as long as I can cheat 1f601.png1f601.png In NO ORDER]  hahaha :P?

2. [LOTR Extended Trilogy ( that's the cheat ) I can not split the movies. ] I love Fantasy movies, but LOTR is one of the best of my life, the soundtrack plays on my wedding. ?

3. [The Thing] Fantastic Four?? hahaha, the new or the old movie?

4. [Snowpiecer] Würg :P 

5. [Gladiator] The best movie with Russel Crowe, i love it so much, oh my goodness :PI have 3 or 4 Steelbooks + a Steelcase

6. [Dredd] with Karl Urban?, 3D is top, 2D is ... :/  but Judge Dredd with Sly ?

7. [Pacific Rim] It´s good, but Godzilla is better

8. [Kinky Boots] What is that???? 

9. [ZDT] What is that, too???

10. [John Wick] Yeah, Keanu Reeves rockt ?

11. [Constantine] Reeves forever ?

12. [Watchmen] the slightly different superhero movie, I like it very much

13. [Highlander] Lampert and Connery ?

14. [Pathfinder] with Karl Urban?

15. [Strange Days] What is that, too Nr 3 ? 

I think, Ann, we are not so different! Many movies you like, I like too. Only my taste is of course more action, fantasy and science fiction heavier.

What I love among others ? ?

1. Star Wars

2. Lord of the Rings

3. Harry Potter

4. Star Trek

5. Marvel / DC

6. Hellboy

7. Matrix

8. Planet of the Apes [the old an the new movies]

9. Terminator

10. Rambo

11. Pirates of the Carribean

12. Riddick 

13. 300

14. Gladiator

15. Avatar

and much more ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Admiral Thrawn said:

@Scary Hair

1. [Me as long as I can cheat 1f601.png1f601.png In NO ORDER]  hahaha :P1f596.png

2. [LOTR Extended Trilogy ( that's the cheat ) I can not split the movies. ] I love Fantasy movies, but LOTR is one of the best of my life, the soundtrack plays on my wedding. 1f493.png

3. [The Thing] Fantastic Four?? hahaha, the new or the old movie?

4. [Snowpiecer] Würg :P 

5. [Gladiator] The best movie with Russel Crowe, i love it so much, oh my goodness :PI have 3 or 4 Steelbooks + a Steelcase

6. [Dredd] with Karl Urban?, 3D is top, 2D is ... :/  but Judge Dredd with Sly 1f4aa.png

7. [Pacific Rim] It´s good, but Godzilla is better

8. [Kinky Boots] What is that???? 

9. [ZDT] What is that, too???

10. [John Wick] Yeah, Keanu Reeves rockt 1f918.png

11. [Constantine] Reeves forever ?

12. [Watchmen] the slightly different superhero movie, I like it very much

13. [Highlander] Lampert and Connery 1f44d.png

14. [Pathfinder] with Karl Urban?

15. [Strange Days] What is that, too Nr 3 1f61b.png 

I think, Ann, we are not so different! Many movies you like, I like too. Only my taste is of course more action, fantasy and science fiction heavier.

What I love among others 1f609.png 1f61b.png

1. Star Wars

2. Lord of the Rings

3. Harry Potter

4. Star Trek

5. Marvel / DC

6. Hellboy

7. Matrix

9. Terminator

10. Rambo

12. Riddick 

13. 300

14. Gladiator

15. Avatar

and much more 1f642.png

GREAT Picks from you sir Ridfick the Chronicles is Fantastic . Riddick for me was too close to Pitch Black .

Matrix  true groundbraker along with Hellraiser and Hellbound .

The Thing BOTH I find them hard to split.  The 2011 the carnage fits so well with what Macready and Doc find .

ZDT =Zero Dark Thirty is along with Black Hawk Down and Hacksaw Ridge show the real human cost of conflict.

Strange Days is a pre curser for Avatar only no Navi . Very dark very Brutal . The Script was James Camaron directed by Katharine Bigalow his wife at the time . Who then beat him to Best Director for The Hurt Locker over his Avatar.

Kinky Boots is a little gem of a Brit Flick . Had to import the Blu Ray from Germany just to get the Blu of it . It's about having the strength to be yourself.

Pathfinder OF CAUSE MR URBAN

Same with Dredd although the Judge Dredd is still a cracking fun watch .

Apes is terrific both old and new❤❤

I see it, you loves Keanu and Karl ?

Zero Dark Thirty, was not mine, found him a bit boring

and Hacksaw Ridge is a love story for an hour and and I fell asleep, the last hour is okay ... well

Strange Days ... is written down, could be something for me

KinkyBoots is Comedy, right? In German " Mann trägt Stiefel" hahaha

• ★ Administrators ★
58 minutes ago, Admiral Thrawn said:

1. Star Wars

2. Lord of the Rings

3. Harry Potter

4. Star Trek

5. Marvel / DC

6. Hellboy

7. Matrix

9. Terminator

10. Rambo

12. Riddick 

13. 300

14. Gladiator

15. Avatar

and much more 1f642.png

Now this is a great list ? I'm not really a Fan of Riddick or Pirates, and I'm not the biggest Hellboy or Harry Potter Fan on earth, but all the others ? But you should have mentioned Alien ? and Mad Max and... oh looks like I love way to many movies ? 

@Admiral Thrawn

I can only think that the scale to do a good job will be to much for them cost wise .

Kinky Boots is a North of England story like The Full Monty . KinkyBoots is Comedy, right? In German " Mann trägt Stiefel" hahaha  Man wears SEXY Boots not just any Boots . Boots that oooze SEX ?? PLEASE permit me this is it 

Mad Max the original Max I still have the VHS @extantsrevenge ?

The Omen Trilogy .

Big Keanu fan , Swinton , Urban , Ejolfor , Fassbender and the late greats of John Hurt and Oliver Reed .

12 minutes ago, Admiral Thrawn said:

@Kingpin did not do the fight with Daredevil well! The Punisher ist coming, too 1f61b.png Hahaha

You get up of high heels, you must waiting of Elektra 1f609.png 

Who????? 1f627.png

Chitiwel Ejolfor , from Lola / Simon in Kinky Boots , Serenity the Operative ,Amistad Ensiign Covey

12 years A Slave Solomon Northup 

And Doctor Strange Lord Mordo.

I can watch him all day . Such a diverse Actor ? reminds me of the real old Movie stars like Gregory Peck , Sidney Poiter and Kirk Douglas .

Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen  7/10

I like Donnie Yen, right through the IP Man movies, though this movie can not quite keep up with them. Very good action, evil Japanese theme in China, is not really new now, but it's still fun, even if he has a few mistakes. Part of his "disguise" seemed like "The Green Hornet" and his screams in the final fight but reminded strongly of Bruce Lee. ?

IP Man  10/10

IP Man 2  9/10

The Dark Tower 4 out of 5

I knew this had a lot of negativity around it . Yes it has faults a lot in my lowly view could have been avoided by being 20 to 30 mins  added to the run time .

It's not very often that can be said as normally they need 20 to 30 minutes cutting LOL .

ENJOYED it a lot and looking forward to a fair few rewatches ?❤❤

• ★ Administrators ★

Since I just signed up for the new AMC program (3 movies per week imax/dolby/3D no restrictions) I saw two movies this weekend.

7/10 - Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom

Ok, I saw this in imax 3D and this was a fun movie for sure.  It doesn't take long to get going and has a lot of great dino action. The special effects were excellent and the 3D was pretty good. I guess I'm just getting a bit tired of the jurassic park formula. But if you enjoyed any of the other jurassic park movies you'll like this one for sure.

8/10 - Ocean's 8

This was really clever and entertaining all the way through. Lots of stars, great performances. Something everyone in the family can enjoy.