Open Club  ·  83 members  ·  Free

DOUBLE DIPPERS
IGNORED

Scary's Are You Entertained Now

Scary Hair

I HAVE a problem with certain movies  As you can see here girl smile GIF

20200314_110434.thumb.jpg.49eed34b5cce394bbe84631ade0baab6.jpg

1202372771_GladiatorCollection.thumb.jpg.2e1cae9bd734304a833be6e40d840d03.jpg

YES That one at the bottom Is a VHS Tape I have christened it  A Prehistoric HdZ 🤓

another editions  3 incoming Zavvi 20th Aniversery 4k Steelbook 

AND 

X 2 from OUR Exclusive UHD CLUB GB 

YES I am shouting about this as I truly believe THIS WILL BE THE ONE TO OWN .

Behind the scenes @ksosk Has been helping to bring this set to us AS A COLLECTOR FOR THE COLLECTOR .

A MASSIVE Thank You GIF by chuber channel TO ALL THE TEAM INVOLVED IN ORGANISING THIS REALISE .

FROM List Masters    @Benoit46 @R1s1ngs0n @Benoit46 @extantsrevenge @deckard99 @icewire @ukade2327 @DParadigm @airwins @Count Dantes 

OUR HEAD PSYCHOS  @Masterblaster @DodgyDave (YES I know your Retired I also KNOW the hard work you put in for us )

OUR Guardians @Trianna @Hollywood E Rock @Basil @Berserk3429 @Veum

OUR HUBS @Masterblaster  @blu.steel33 @thomue1987  WHO WORK TIRELESSLY AND AND SO FAST ONCE THEY ARRIVE TO GET THE EXQUISITE EDITIONS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE TO OUR SHELF'S 

despicable me kiss GIF

• Like 13

Spoiler
51 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I HAVE a problem with certain movies  As you can see here girl smile GIF

20200314_110434.thumb.jpg.49eed34b5cce394bbe84631ade0baab6.jpg

1202372771_GladiatorCollection.thumb.jpg.2e1cae9bd734304a833be6e40d840d03.jpg

YES That one at the bottom Is a VHS Tape I have christened it  A Prehistoric HdZ 🤓

another editions  3 incoming Zavvi 20th Aniversery 4k Steelbook 

AND 

X 2 from OUR Exclusive UHD CLUB GB 

YES I am shouting about this as I truly believe THIS WILL BE THE ONE TO OWN .

Behind the scenes @ksosk Has been helping to bring this set to us AS A COLLECTOR FOR THE COLLECTOR .

A MASSIVE Thank You GIF by chuber channel TO ALL THE TEAM INVOLVED IN ORGANISING THIS REALISE .

FROM List Masters    @Benoit46 @R1s1ngs0n @Benoit46 @extantsrevenge @deckard99 @icewire @ukade2327 @DParadigm @airwins @Count Dantes 

OUR HEAD PSYCHOS  @Masterblaster @DodgyDave (YES I know your Retired I also KNOW the hard work you put in for us )

OUR Guardians @Trianna @Hollywood E Rock @Basil @Berserk3429

OUR HUBS @Masterblaster  @blu.steel33 @thomue1987  WHO WORK TIRELESSLY AND AND SO FAST ONCE THEY ARRIVE TO GET THE EXQUISITE EDITIONS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE TO OUR SHELF'S 

despicable me kiss GIF

@Scary Hair I guess you love Gladiator, huh!😅

Last time I checked I was still a Guardian... have I been demoted, hey!🤔

Lonely The Simpsons GIF  sad charlie brown GIF by Peanuts

• Haha 2

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy