IGNORED

John Wick : Chapter 3

nefilim

Director : TBA

Plot : TBA

Cast : Keanu Reeves

IMDB

News : Exclusive: Chad Stahelski says John Wick: Chapter 3 will be "different"

"I think, in my opinion the trapping would be to try and make it bigger. I can’t tell you whether JOHN WICK CHAPTER 3 will be bigger or smaller, but hopefully it will be different and more fun, or more creative and different. I think originality suffers sometimes by going big or by size or quantity. Obviously you can see several franchises out there right now that if you just got rid of the title card, you can follow the movie just by closing your eyes and listening and going, I know what’s happening here. The building is crumbling. The earthquake is happening or the laser and the spaceship is coming down. We look at it as a challenge rather than a moneymaker. We look at it like, okay, John Wick did this and this and we did these kind of cool things as well. It’s our world which is the greatest part about it. It’s an original property. We don’t have to bend or fit into any preexisting ideas or mythology about what John Wick is. Can we be cooler? Can we come up with some different stuff? Can we show you a different aspect to the world? I think we’ve got some pretty good ideas. Again, I’ll let you know in about a year or so when Rotten Tomatoes skewers us [Laughing] but we’ll see what happens."

On 2017-5-25 at 3:49 PM, psychoscot said:

Saw it 6 times in the theatre before it finished lol! My record is 12 times and that was for Face/Off

Can't wait for this!

Respect to you sir, twelve times takes some doing.  That's some serious dedication. ?

I wish i'd watched JW 2 again in the theatre, was proper awesome loved every minute of it. ?

Awards

1 hour ago, hdblueman said:

Respect to you sir, twelve times takes some doing.  That's some serious dedication. 1f44d.png

I wish i'd watched JW 2 again in the theatre, was proper awesome loved every minute of it. 1f52b.png

Was back in the old days. Recently I have found films don't last as long on the big screen. Unless the film is at least filling half the screening room they tend to get the chop. Back when Face/Off came out it was on for well over a month before finally going

Awards

2 hours ago, psychoscot said:

Was back in the old days. Recently I have found films don't last as long on the big screen. Unless the film is at least filling half the screening room they tend to get the chop. Back when Face/Off came out it was on for well over a month before finally going

Yes they did show them for longer in the old days, still good going though. ?

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

John Wick 3

Speaking with the Independent, director Chad Stahelski revealed a few details about the third, and allegedly final, chapter of the John Wick trilogy.

We are going to put in something about the High Table, how that all works. We’re going to put in something about where John comes from, and where he wants to go. I don’t want to say too much more, but it will be a nice completion to Mr Wick’s journey.

When asked to confirm whether this was indeed the final John Wick movie, Stahelski answered: “In our minds, yes. But I’ll let the studio answer those sort of questions.”

It’s not just superheroes that have the monopoly on comic book origin stories. Now Keanu Reeves’ kinda-sorta-not-really ex-hitman John Wick is getting his own, in the form of a new comic series coming later this year.

Although Dynamite first announced that Hollywood’s current favorite badass assassin would head to comics late last year, new details released today by the Hollywood Reporter reveal that Greg Pak—the writer behind Totally Awesome Hulk, and many more series—and artist Giovanni Valletta will use the series to flash back to Wick’s earliest days in his career as a hired killer.

The series, which promises to be canonical with the two John Wick movies, will tell a new story while being intertwined with flashbacks to Wick’s origins, as well as details about the surprisingly wild mythology that punctuates the assassin underworld Wick retired from before the events of the films (something which will also be the subject of the in-development TV show). Presumably, there may or may not be a faithful dog involved at some point, if we’re staying true to the John Wick canon. There has to be one in some way, especially in his origin story, right?

Dynamite’s ongoing John Wick series is set to begin this September.

• 1 month later...

Must admit and please don't attack me, I LOVED JW2 for me it was 4/5. It expanded the world he lives in, kept the unique full frame single take fight scenes and was so much fun, but the question friends and family who haven't seen it ask "Is it better than the first one?" and for me its not. The first one had a punk edge to it, better dialogue, you didn't know what was coming next where you kinda did with the second one. I also loved the Marilyn Manson/Tyler Bates music on the first one which was really missing this time. Its a great sequel, but for me JW1 is 5/5 where JW2 is 4/5.

I'm really looking forward to the 3rd film, and I hope they end it there as I hate to see quality dip on films just to continue making money. I want all the JW's to be at least 4/5 films otherwise call it a day and don't ruin its legacy

Awards

Archived