IGNORED

Cine Museum Gladiator (Cine Museum Art #??) (WWA 4K UHD + Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

cypheria078

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Spainboy79 said:

I am sure that there will be another great edition and that you will grab it 😁

Personally, I would like to have more choice of different films in general instead of releasing the same film twice (or more than once). This also applies to all labels. There are simply too many films that haven't had a premium edition yet.

Everyone has their preferences.👍

I think we all would like more variety in titles. As usual, the realities of business get in the way. Once you start factoring in things like studio approval, disc availability, confidence in selling enough quantity, native language and subtitles available in retailer country, and movies not banned retailer country, the pool of titles is pretty small.  - Ken

• Thanks 6

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 7 Minuten schrieb deckard99:

I think we all would like more variety in titles. As usual, the realities of business get in the way. Once you start factoring in things like studio approval, disc availability, confidence in selling enough quantity, native language and subtitles available in retailer country, and movies not banned retailer country, the pool of titles is pretty small.  - Ken

Yess these are the most problems.

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 2

Awards

vor 13 Stunden schrieb deckard99:

Absolutely perfect summarizing (unfortunately too many) decisive factors. These prevent a better and more diverse selection of films for us discerning collectors. Thank you for your detailed opinion. 👍

• Like 3

Awards

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
vor einer Stunde schrieb tr0llhatt:

What you on about?! ToC is gonna be the bestest, we don't need CMA (we absolutely do!) :P

I am not awaiting a lot of ToC but i hope it will be just a "little good" 😁

But CMA would be amazing.

Sometimes i think it's crazy to buy all of this different Gladiator Editions but i really like this movie.

• Like 1

Awards

15 hours ago, Sir-Godric said:

Sometimes i think it's crazy to buy all of this different Gladiator Editions but i really like this movie.

Maybe you are a little crazy, I'm just good old fashioned forgetful and can just say that "Oh, I had no idea I had a copy Gladiator sitting around!" 😇
So when is CMA doing this? I might just have forgotten about any other Gladiator editions I have by then...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

• 3 months later...
23 minutes ago, Veum said:

Are they still going with that scammer… I’d like my money for non-shipped paid items from that snake! 😠 

They sure are.  I spoke w someone who runs a smaller GB and said they prob shouldn’t trust that dude - and was told point blank that was an Mp issue or something…. I said there were dozens of folks who were out lots of $$. Asked the person to relay a message to let scammer guy know his best way forward would be to reimburse or send items to the ppl he stole from. 
I was blocked 

• Sad 3

• 1 month later...