• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, mjk said:

Thank you Dave and Nils and John, and everyone else. Much appreciated guys 

Good luck for tomorrow 😅

Not me. Thankfully I had nothing to do with the Tier Renewal. ;)

John passed most of the process to KS, Nils, Benoit and Ken. 

They were given the thankless task of coming up with ideas and trying to impliment them. Their remit seems to be supporting members who are active on MP for multiple reasons. Not just for GBs etc. A very honourable approach in my opinion. 

Clearly some will be very disappointed, but we also need to stop Platinum just expanding every year. As many have pointed out, if it keeps growing, it is self defeating. 

Believe it or not, I am attached to our membership. I like you all and it is difficult to see members getting disappointed that they are being left behind. 

The Admins have come up with something that needed doing. We couldn't carry on as before. They should be given great credit for it. 

@ksosk

@extantsrevenge

@Benoit46

@deckard99

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, DodgyDave said:

Not me. Thankfully I had nothing to do with the Tier Renewal. ;)

John passed most of the process to KS, Nils, Benoit and Ken. 

They were given the thankless task of coming up with ideas and trying to impliment them. Their remit seems to be supporting members who are active on MP for multiple reasons. Not just for GBs etc. A very honourable approach in my opinion. 

Clearly some will be very disappointed, but we also need to stop Platinum just expanding every year. As many have pointed out, if it keeps growing, it is self defeating. 

Believe it or not, I am attached to our membership. I like you all and it is difficult to see members getting disappointed that they are being left behind. 

The Admins have come up with something that needed doing. We couldn't carry on as before. They should be given great credit for it. 

@ksosk

@extantsrevenge

@Benoit46

@deckard99

were not worthy waynes world GIF

• Like 7

Congrats to everyone who get Platinum this year!! It seems to be much more difficult than last year and the conditions were different. I was a little suprised because i first heard about this conditions yesterday. But maybe i didn't see IT before.

I'm member since 2017 and even if i didn't write so much Infos and sent GIFs i'am really happy to be a member of this forum!! Started with Silver, than Gold and at least Platinum. For me it was a good way to say thank you to MP! I'm not the one who get's every edition but I get most editions i want and still own 95 percent of them. Also i got a lot of MP Stuff like coaster, bottle, coins and cards. 

So at the moment it feels a bit like a little stab in the heart. More than i thought. But maybe i can go back to gold and everything is fine. So i hope i will get notification for that in my profile. Greetings to everyone in this forum and especially the whole MP Stuff!! Chris

IMG_20220116_144600.jpg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb kwyjibo7:

Congrats to everyone who get Platinum this year!! It seems to be much more difficult than last year and the conditions were different. I was a little suprised because i first heard about this conditions yesterday. But maybe i didn't see IT before.

I'm member since 2017 and even if i didn't write so much Infos and sent GIFs i'am really happy to be a member of this forum!! Started with Silver, than Gold and at least Platinum. For me it was a good way to say thank you to MP! I'm not the one who get's every edition but I get most editions i want and still own 95 percent of them. Also i got a lot of MP Stuff like coaster, bottle, coins and cards. 

So at the moment it feels a bit like a little stab in the heart. More than i thought. But maybe i can go back to gold and everything is fine. So i hope i will get notification for that in my profile. Greetings to everyone in this forum and especially the whole MP Stuff!! Chris

IMG_20220116_144600.jpg

@kwyjibo7

First of all: Really a great Collection Chris!

And know..

I can relate to that what You expressed very well.
I unfortunately also lack the time to contribute as often as I would like due to considerable tasks in a maximally demanding professional field (which sometimes hardly offers time for a food brake...)

In any case, I wish you that you will at least be invited to the Gold membership!

• Like 9

vor 13 Minuten schrieb kwyjibo7:

IMG_20220116_144600.jpg

i'm sorry that you don`t had any invitation but i'm hear from you for the first time now 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1