Media Psychos Lenticular Edition Award

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

@RileyLad @BobaFett1974 terrific 😍, both of you have included such awesome editions, thanks for taking the time to make the photo and share with us. You both are now the proud owner of the Lenticular Edition Collector Award 👍

giphy.gif

What an achievement 🤩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Tangled.gif

so happy more participants 😍, great selection @ukade2327 👍, @Ripper nice stuff as well, maybe you should have included the Steelbooks from which those single lenticulars are as well 😅, but all good as I recognise them all (I have several of those in my own collection) ☺️, does not always have to be a premium release, to get a nice editon.

BackWillingAnemoneshrimp-size_restricted

you both did it and are now among the elite of Lenticular Edition Collectors 🤩

@Pbsw23

h4CF8CB10

get your camera ready 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Tangled.gif

so happy more participants 😍, great selection @ukade2327 👍, @Ripper nice stuff as well, maybe you should have included the Steelbooks from which those single lenticulars are as well 😅, but all good as I recognise them all (I have several of those in my own collection) ☺️, does not always have to be a premium release, to get a nice editon.

BackWillingAnemoneshrimp-size_restricted

you both did it and are now among the elite of Lenticular Edition Collectors 🤩

@Pbsw23

h4CF8CB10

get your camera ready 😉

Thank you!😎

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

@extantsrevenge @DodgyDave Can you Ruddy Adam & Eve it?!! The Fullslip Fanatic only went and pulled 25 lenti’s out of the bag... 😂👌🏼

Shocked myself self with this one 😆 I actually have a handful more including a few Premiums thanks to MP 😊👍🏼   

Mr Fullslip has been telling us Porky Pies.

:D

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Mr Fullslip has been telling us Porky Pies.

:D

These Zavvi MCU Lenti's first came out not too long after I started collecitng, so it was an obvious decision for me rather than over spend on Play.com IM 1& 2 and HMV Thor for example (None of which I own to this day). This was also before I contracted the dreaded double dip desease. 

Then of course the addiction kicks in, and I HAVE to keep buying them in order to complete a set 😂 Thank God I am not very impressed with thier new 4k line, though I can see that this is Great news to any newcomers in the game in much the same way the Lenti line was for me.

The only Premium Lenti's that I own, are where a Fullslip wasn't availible, such as Blufans Thor & Dr. Strange for example.

Lastly, belive it or not... I DO actually own a couple of Non Marvel Premium Lenti's 😱 Shocking... I know 😆 

• Like 4

Hi Folks.

Well I saw that another award was up for offer so I thought I might provide a submission.

I believe we need 25 Lentis for this award?

No rhyme or reason to the titles I selected, just grabbed 25+ of the ones most handy, as I have quite a few lentis....🙂

So, without further rambling, hopefully this submission qualifies!

Cheers!

image.thumb.jpeg.a7513f6e2b5949b5189a453bd2843583.jpeg

• Like 15

Thanks my friend @extantsrevenge !

I'm still caught in the throes of "lenti-mania" so was very happy to see an award for this subject. 🤗

The "Stan Lee-MCU award" is still just a couple of editions out of reach for me but hopefully that will change in the near future!

edit: ooohhh, I see the "Blufans phase 2 award" is up also!

Gotta start counting my copies....🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Haha 2

Beautiful collection of Lentis there @capricornio34232 !

Now, I do actually study the pics folks submit, as I'm always on the look-out for some editions that will strike my fancy.

I noticed a particular one in your 'haul' that definitely piqued my interest;

- it's a little difficult to make out but it looks like the Italian (?) edition of "The Last Emperor", with the 3D logo on it!

I had absolutely no idea a 3D release of this fantastic film was ever developed.

I have the Criterion edition and both editions WeET released (Lenti and FS, the lenti in fact is in my award submission pic).

( I wish I had the MLife as well...sigh).

Can you confirm for me please this was done in 3D as well? (who, what, when, where?) heh.

Thanks buddy! And, congrats on the award!

You too @raylight ! Beautiful lentis indeed!

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 1