IGNORED

Secret Santa 2018 Celebration Topic

extantsrevenge

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ★ Administrators ★

Received my gift as well from Ksosk !! Thank you very much SIR !!

Also received another package from the SS , unforutantly i emptied it out on the table and my daughter liked the stocking so much that she ate the candy that was inside before i got even one piece.... LOL

but dont worry the actual present which is extra packed was not touched and is therefore still a very well kept secret , until the 25th that is ... LOL ...

Thanks to @ksosk and my SS !! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Received this morning the package from my secret 🎅 can’t wait until Christmas Day! 😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guys, I hope that all entrants of the secret Santa will post a pictures (selfi) with their gift to thank your Secret Santa.

also, i’de like to thank my partner in crime to help me organise this event HUGE SHOUTOUT  to @ksosk ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Special thanks to @extantsrevenge for creating this thread 😘🙏🏼

Received @ksosk's special gift. Thank you so much! I don't even wanna open it fully because of your beautiful handwriting as well as your beautiful packing. You always go above and beyond and it's very much appreciated!

Tumblr-spongebob-squarepants-29889823-35

Still no package from my SS though and nothing on informed delivery, a little worrying since it's about a week until Christmas now (and if it's not shipped yet I'm unsure if it'll make it by Christmas because the post office is super slow right now), but alas I wait!~

Its so good to see that all the secret Santa gifts are filtering through to their recipient partners in time for the big day which is  just 5 sleeps away now , also thanks to @ksosk for his extra Special Gift for all the SS participants  , I received mine today .....along with a couple of other mystery items .......hmmmmm , wonder what they could be .......... Many thanks KS ........and special thanks go out to @Maverick for his part in this years event ... 😊

Here's hoping all SS gifts find their new homes in time ......

.. Merry Christmas Everybody and a happy New Year .......

So EXCITING  .

THIS Year has seen us grow with lots of new friends and steelbooks .

Not forgetting the the slips no matter what case they contain barriers have been broken . Finishes  have been pushed to the next level .

This event and the work behind the scenes @Maverick @ksosk  have become Santas Secret Psycho helpers .

Not long now gang as @ukade2327 just  pointed out hhhuuumm time for a dance 

giphy-downsized.gif

😁❤❤

Archived