IGNORED

Secret Santa 2018 Celebration Topic

extantsrevenge

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
il y a 3 minutes, Guitou36 a dit :

Thanks a lot to my secret Santa Claus @fashe13

Unfortunately I already have these 2 editions in my possession but it is the spirit of Christmas and sharing that count.

Thanks again @fashe13 and many thanks @ksosk for your gorgeous cards 1f618.png1f384.png1f385-1f3fc.png1f381.png

380EB5C7-29CE-4027-88B6-4849F2BBA3CD.jpeg

I’m very sorry 😢

If you want, sell this edition to buy other édition.

i’m very confused 😢

Wowww wowww and WWOOOWW again  from my SS 2018 Buddy . Stunning THANK YOU ❤❤💋💋

20181225_114324.thumb.jpg.7efb4ba3820dcdea1a2c626063d1a3c9.jpg

And @ksosk

Your gift is amazing . All of the posters are so wounderful🤗❤❤ .

MY Favourite Poster is the same as my Favourite Group , Singer and the only move I have seen X 4 and counting at the Cinema 

giphy.gif

After a busy first day of Xmas and a lot of food, it's finally time to open my Secret Santa presents:

lwqmoFB.jpg

And wow, what a great content :)

I love the movies but never bought the steels for these classics.... TLOTR trilogy steelbook set is a welcome addition to the showcase. And I love the fact @Maverick added a gift which 'suits me like a glove', the John Wick Funko Pop. 

Thank you buddy! 

@ksosk, again you did it! You managed to send these prints which are so beautiful. I love the metallic paper which you used. I've put my favorite ones at the bottom;

'Halloween' because I like the art work and the Stan Lee memorial prints.... RIP

C650jbb.jpg

I want to wish all of you a great Xmas and enjoy this time with family and friends. Lets keep collecting great stuff in 2019 ;)

• ★ Administrators ★

The paper is called Silk paper! I fell in love with it when I first laid eyes on the paper in the store. 

I made a mistake printed 2 posters onto an A4 paper instead of each one on an A5 (the size you currently get), so the blank border is uneven after I cut each piece into two. 

I know many collectors are OCD like me in that aspect and I tried trimming away the borders, but with so many participants this year and 16 posters per member, I ended having too many pieces to cut and too little time 🤣

Now, I have to pass the trimming to you all. 

I will plan early and do a better job next year! :)

KS

Sorry for the delayed post, I've been busy with Christmas stuff and the like and I'm really worn out. Thank you loads to my Secret Santa @Masterblaster for my gifts! I can't put into words how much the Maleficent steelbook in particular means to me as I've really wanted this so bad and for you to include this as a gift means everything... I will be treasuring this and I will be sliding it into one of my steelbook protectors ASAP!!! I also love the odd number on the out of 100 MP cardholder (I have #81!!). Now if only I can find my gold or silver membership card to put in this... LOL! Fingers crossed that my dumb detergent doesn't stain the white MP shirt when I eventually wash it, though 😋

Anyway... to the rest of you! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas (or a Happy Hanukkah or Happy Kwanzaa or whatever else you may or may not celebrate)!! Wishing all of you a very happy upcoming New Year filled with lots of love and positivity. 💜

IMG_20181224_191834.jpg

:wow::TRUCDEOUF:😈🙃

I kept the best for last !!! 

What to say ... What a work and what a gift from @ksosk👏👏👏

Fantastic !!!🤪

My favorite is Dark Phenix!

Thanks again Kosk for everything, Amazing ...👏🙏😍😘😘😘

20181226_102703.jpg

20181226_102712.jpg

• ★ Administrators ★

Thanks again to all the participants for taking part in this Media Psychos special event. As another small surprise all of you have received our special Secret Santa Award 😊

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Special thanks at @Maverick for organizing and @ksosk for sending every participant an extra gift 😍

@Scary Hair @icewire @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @cypheria078 @Ardi41 @RhodW @Dom @Danny @3rasus @Grendel @Pfeffer @PRIAPISM @thomue1987 @atomicblonde @larson1977 @fashe13 @lp19036 @Guitou36 @Masterblaster @deckard99 @capricornio34232 @airwins @HappyDude007 @ukade2327 @SweetJsp @BobaFett1974 @Benoit46 @TDKR77 @DParadigm @Limited Edition 

and don't forget keep those pictures coming 😍. If you would like to get more awards, please take a look at our Award Central here, we have many more fun awards for you to collect.

• ★ Administrators ★

Sorry guys, i’m late.

i’de like to thank my Secret Santa; @larson1977 for these awesome gifts. 3 of my favorite movies! 

John Wick Chapter 1&2 and Zootopia Steelbook 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

@larson1977 thank you also for the kind notes I really appreciate it! ❤️❤️❤️🎅🎅🎅

Everything was nicely packed 😍😍😍😍😍

7D573407-7E73-4AC9-AF79-1325C62F05B7.jpeg

Thank you to all the entrants, thank you to those who sent us feedback. We’ll adjust the rules next year. 

@Scary Hair @icewire @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @cypheria078 @Ardi41 @RhodW @Dom @Danny @3rasus @Grendel @Pfeffer @PRIAPISM @thomue1987 @atomicblonde @larson1977 @fashe13 @lp19036 @Guitou36 @Masterblaster @deckard99 @capricornio34232 @airwins @HappyDude007 @ukade2327 @SweetJsp @BobaFett1974 @TDKR77 @DParadigm @Limited Edition 

A HUGE Shoutout to my partner in crime @ksosk for helping me organise this event, and for sending to everyone these awesome prints :) 

Have a nice holidays season everyone.

best,

Maverick

Archived