IGNORED

Secret Santa 2018 Celebration Topic

extantsrevenge

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for being late. Yesterday I was in bed all day and I felt very sick but now I feel much better :D

Check out my haul sent by the best Secret Santa mit there @airwins I am not worthy. You did your homework on me lol

What a great experience this was !!!

also Thanks @ksosk for the great pics!! I might frame one of these!

20181226_143607.thumb.jpg.30219fbe0d8b1a4e6bfbff0bea02596c.jpg

Jurassic Park T-Shirt

20181226_143628.thumb.jpg.499cd99627a91c03551b6778b3eddc40.jpg

Ant-Man and the wasp FNAC Exclusive 4K UHD with booklet

20181226_143646.thumb.jpg.16d375850c509edfa79295d6e3ea8ef1.jpg

Inception Script book

20181226_143702.thumb.jpg.22608ca7ede3d0e264fc9defe2fe19ea.jpg

Prancing pony beer mug from Bree

20181226_143721.thumb.jpg.ba6438c4b0a9c09dd69bb3eb4af8723c.jpg

^^ Oh my goodness,  @deckard99 !!! How is that for timing!

I just got home an hour ago and opened up the absolutely INCREDIBLE Secret Santa gift I received from you! 🤗

I'm at a bit of a loss for words right now and my eyes are welling up with tears of joy, as I type.

I can't believe just how much effort you went to, to track down and put together the absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous package of treasures I received! :omg:

I am still awaiting a wonderful little treasure from my kids, that I can use to take pictures, it should arrive soon!!! so I can share pics of my wonders!

Thank-you, with all the heartfelt love I can express my dear friend. You are truly a wonderful person. 🤗

So folks, I received;

- probably the only copy of BR2049 Steelbook that I did not already have! It's the Incredible new one with a wonderful booklet and cards included which fortunately, when I opened it, I managed to slip them inside very easily.

- I am a HUGE Venom fan since Tod McFarlane first drew the guy and I received an incredible "Custom Edition" comic of the new film adaptation!

- I also received some  incredible "Dark Horse" comic posters that are of the new releases such as Infinity War!

- a couple of strong and beautiful cloth "Dark Horse" shopping bags with amazing artwork on them.

- a beautiful "Comic Con" Limited Edition T-shirt and strap!

- I have a pin board in my movie room and I can now add to it a stunning "Dark Horse" enamel pin with gold laminee highlights.

My goodness, there's other things here too!

Just absolutely incredible!

Again, my very warmest thanks to you my friend. I could not possibly be more humbled.

I WILL take pics when my camera arrives! to be sure! 😀

Grendel

• ★ Administrators ★
16 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ Oh my goodness,  @deckard99 !!! How is that for timing!

I just got home an hour ago and opened up the absolutely INCREDIBLE Secret Santa gift I received from you! 1f917.png

I'm at a bit of a loss for words right now and my eyes are welling up with tears of joy, as I type.

I can't believe just how much effort you went to, to track down and put together the absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous package of treasures I received! :omg:

I am still awaiting a wonderful little treasure from my kids, that I can use to take pictures, it should arrive soon!!! so I can share pics of my wonders!

Thank-you, with all the heartfelt love I can express my dear friend. You are truly a wonderful person. 1f917.png

So folks, I received;

- probably the only copy of BR2049 Steelbook that I did not already have! It's the Incredible new one with a wonderful booklet and cards included which fortunately, when I opened it, I managed to slip them inside very easily.

- I am a HUGE Venom fan since Tod McFarlane first drew the guy and I received an incredible "Custom Edition" comic of the new film adaptation!

- I also received some  incredible "Dark Horse" comic posters that are of the new releases such as Infinity War!

- a couple of strong and beautiful cloth "Dark Horse" shopping bags with amazing artwork on them.

- a beautiful "Comic Con" Limited Edition T-shirt and strap!

- I have a pin board in my movie room and I can now add to it a stunning "Dark Horse" enamel pin with gold laminee highlights.

My goodness, there's other things here too!

Just absolutely incredible!

Again, my very warmest thanks to you my friend. I could not possibly be more humbled.

I WILL take pics when my camera arrives! to be sure! 1f600.png

Grendel

I'm super happy you like your gift @Grendel!!! It's mostly swag from New York Comic Con and the t-shirt is promo only for the American Gods tv show. I don't remember everything I sent 😂 but let me know if you have any questions! 👍

OOps!

I almost forgot to thank our wonderful friend @ksosk for the absolutely STUNNING collection of artwork I received ! 😀

Each and every one is frame worthy, to be sure but I am going to purchase a lovely photo album with appropriate cover art that I will collect and display them in!

Thank-you! So very very much my friend!

You, and all the members of the Pycho Community are truly wonderful and caring folk and I am honoured to be a member! 🤩

Grendel

• ★ Administrators ★

I feel like christmas is already starting again. Got such a wonderful package from @ksosk yesterday 😍

newsteelbook183

the prints are awesome, I love the material used so much. Hard to choose a favorite, all are cool, but the Stan Lee one is simply 😍, I really love the colors on the Dark Phoenix Print (Jean Grey is my favorite X-Men).

But wait that was not all 😳

newsteelbook183anewsteelbook183b

Thank you so much my friend for these terrific items. Everything is awesome (as I already told you 😁).

Gloves fit perfectly

newsteelbook183cnewsteelbook183dnewsteelbook183e

On a side note, not everyone has posted their Secret Santa gift (a few members are missing 😥).

Archived