IGNORED

extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

A few new treasures 😍 Manta Dune OC, nice Blufans TDK DL and the Spider-Man FFH (unfortunately my box like some others arrived damaged, so I'm only showing the beautiful SB).

Also got very cool MP SWAG with the new French HUB Card and a blank new Platinum card.

Newsteelbook 421 - Media Psychos - Dune Manta Lab OC - Blufans The Dark Knight Steelbook

• Like 14

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Damn, I did not post new items for 1 1/2 month 😲, I was busy reorganizing my collection, but I was able to do it and no edition is standing on the floor anymore 😁, was a lot of work as I had editions of almost 2 years standing around.

Back to new editions 😍

Newsteelbook 422 - Media Psychos - Age of Ultron WeET - Morbius WeET

Newsteelbook 423 - Media Psychos - Indiana Jones 4 4K Steelbook - Elvis

• Like 15

• ★ Administrators ★

More stuff. The new Halloween 4K movies, sadly the box was damaged, so I'm only showing the slips (got a nice account credit, so I can live with it). The THing Titans of Cult, the 2nd Macross Delta Movie and the Best Buy Thor Steelbook with embossing 😍

Newsteelbook 424 - Media Psychos - Macrosss Delta - The Thing - Thor Love and Thunder 4K Steelbook

• Like 15

• ★ Administrators ★

Other recent arrivals. All Quiet on the Western Front Ultimate Boxset, Neon Genesis Evangelion Steelbook Boxset.

Newsteelbook 428 - Media Psychos - Neon Genesis Evangelion Steelbook - Im Westen Nichts Neues Ultimate

Also ordered the Craig Bond 4K when amazon reduced to only 14,90 each. And the Iron Man was also a really good deal ☺️

Newsteelbook 429 - Media Psychos - James Bond 4K

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Just arrived my Manta Lab 2001 GB Items. It is awesome 😍

As I did not see anyone post the OC before, I instantly had to make a picture. It is awesome, the OC has a sparkly effect, this way you feel like it is in space 😍. The Bonus Items is supposed to be in the OC, have to wait for someone to open to confirm, but the OC is heavy so I guess that should be true.

FS, SB and OC all already contender for best in 2023, terrific start for Manta Lab

Newsteelbook 441 - Media Psychos - 2001 Manta Lab

Spoiler

1803180931_Newsteelbook441a-MediaPsychos-2001MantaLab.thumb.JPG.089f48310ef27cbc7ac76580566a2734.JPG650922526_Newsteelbook441b-MediaPsychos-2001MantaLab.thumb.JPG.e16a5af1883c7c4e3790b062943344c1.JPG

• Like 10

• ★ Administrators ★

More new arrivals from this Week. The Dark Knight Blufans Single Lenti also won in our MP Awards, simply awesome Lenti.

Newsteelbook 442 - Media Psychos - Blufans The Dark Knight - Back Adam STeelbook

I don't show my new Soundtrack that often but I want to highlight these 4 new releases I recently got, since they are must have for Fans

La-La Land Records brought us 3 long awaited releases. Spider-Man 3-Disc LE Danny Elfman 😲, The Godfather 2-Disc LE, I mean that is huge, never thought I see that. And Tomorrow Never Dies 2-Disc Limited Edition.

Intrada released a 2-Disc Conan The Destroyer Edition, simply wow. The Soundtrack to Conan 1 is one of my favorites, so getting a newly expanded version for 2 is simply awesome.

1603099807_Newsteelbook442-MediaPsychos-Soundtracks.thumb.JPG.9e6a2e31a30df1135c401f7a68c4e119.JPG

• Like 10