IGNORED

extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• ★ Administrators ★

Just arrived my Manta Lab 2001 GB Items. It is awesome 😍

As I did not see anyone post the OC before, I instantly had to make a picture. It is awesome, the OC has a sparkly effect, this way you feel like it is in space 😍. The Bonus Items is supposed to be in the OC, have to wait for someone to open to confirm, but the OC is heavy so I guess that should be true.

FS, SB and OC all already contender for best in 2023, terrific start for Manta Lab

Newsteelbook 441 - Media Psychos - 2001 Manta Lab

Spoiler

1803180931_Newsteelbook441a-MediaPsychos-2001MantaLab.thumb.JPG.089f48310ef27cbc7ac76580566a2734.JPG650922526_Newsteelbook441b-MediaPsychos-2001MantaLab.thumb.JPG.e16a5af1883c7c4e3790b062943344c1.JPG

• Like 10

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

More new arrivals from this Week. The Dark Knight Blufans Single Lenti also won in our MP Awards, simply awesome Lenti.

Newsteelbook 442 - Media Psychos - Blufans The Dark Knight - Back Adam STeelbook

I don't show my new Soundtrack that often but I want to highlight these 4 new releases I recently got, since they are must have for Fans

La-La Land Records brought us 3 long awaited releases. Spider-Man 3-Disc LE Danny Elfman 😲, The Godfather 2-Disc LE, I mean that is huge, never thought I see that. And Tomorrow Never Dies 2-Disc Limited Edition.

Intrada released a 2-Disc Conan The Destroyer Edition, simply wow. The Soundtrack to Conan 1 is one of my favorites, so getting a newly expanded version for 2 is simply awesome.

1603099807_Newsteelbook442-MediaPsychos-Soundtracks.thumb.JPG.9e6a2e31a30df1135c401f7a68c4e119.JPG

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

When we started our Mediy Psycho Psycho Challenge back in September, the first challenge was to show us your favorite Lenticular Edition. In the first post after my own @R1s1ngs0n showed the incredible Manta Lab Fight Club DL, damn what a great Lenti. Since I own the sealed OC and an extra FS, I thought that would be good enough, but this great DL did not leave me alone and

friends-sitcom-rachel-green-tada-witness-me-0h8ntl6cdeg5p8xf.gif

I found a copy 😀

Newsteelbook 445 - Media Psychos - Manta Lab Fight Club DL

• Like 10

• ★ Administrators ★

Other new arrivial of the last 2 weeks. Liz and the Blue Bird UK CE (side Story to the great Hibike! Euphonium Anime). Then I got the Australian Dirty Dancing LE with Lenticular Case and Exclusive Steelbook. And last the German Steelbook to @R1s1ngs0n movie choice C’est arrivé près de chez vous (Man Bites Dog) for our FILMS UNEARTHED COMMUNITY KICKOFF movie club.

Newsteelbook 446 - Media Psychos - Liz and the Blue Bird - Dirty Dancing Steelbook

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

New stuff for the collection from last week. I wish HDzeta would have done a real Gold Label Set with 3 Editions instead of just 2. Terrific Empossing on the FRont & Back of the Maltese Falcon Steelbook. I wish we would ge more Steelbooks like that.

Newsteelbook 452 - Media Psychos - Lord of the Rings HDZeta - 4K Steelbooks

• Like 10

• 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

Very nice, which version of Yu Yu Hakusho is that release?

This is the UK - 30th Anniversary Box Set [Blu-ray] , as I have not seen the series, but always wanted I thought this is a good opportunity. The US Version is the same and now also available again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

New GB arrivals

Newsteelbook 459 - Media Psychos - Arrival WeET - A Better Tomorrow UHD Club

The Motherboxes arrived a while ago, but I never got to take them out of the boxes to make a picture 😅

Newsteelbook 458 - Media Psychos - Manta Lab Justice League Motherboxes

These are huge and heavy, but I simply placed them pack in the boxes, so I can store them better 😂 . They do look good, but I actually hope Manta will concentrate on regular OC releases.

• Like 10

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

More recent arrivals, this time some OCs. Sadly the Box for The Dark Knight Trilogy Blufans has some small defects 😢 (not happend during the shipping, so quality control was not good here). Fantatic Selection Trilogy Set is great. Also Matrix 2 and The Batman CP from Manta

Newsteelbook 462 - Media Psychos - Dark Knight Trilogy Blufans - Manta Lab Matrix 2

• Like 11

• ★ Administrators ★

A few weeks ago I also got some nice Media Psychos 2023 SWAG. All with #7 😀. I don't have my black Tumbler yet, but I especially like the red one.

I don't smoke or drink alcohol, but I could not pass on these nice boxes 😅

This box is a Humidor

Newsteelbook463-MediaPsychos-SWAG1.thumb.JPG.90924fd1b4606f274db05ce9ab87a5ba.JPG

Flask set in Rosewood Storage Box

Newsteelbook463-MediaPsychos-SWAG2.thumb.JPG.dbfcae1f09a1501a3ea2dad95c2f65e5.JPG

Martini Set in Rosewood Case

Newsteelbook463-MediaPsychos-SWAG3.thumb.JPG.aa9dc0c3250103d8b3ddfacd81aa239f.JPG

• Like 10

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

A few weeks ago I also got some nice Media Psychos 2023 SWAG. All with #7 😀. I don't have my black Tumbler yet, but I especially like the red one.

I don't smoke or drink alcohol, but I could not pass on these nice boxes 😅

This box is a Humidor

Newsteelbook463-MediaPsychos-SWAG1.thumb.JPG.90924fd1b4606f274db05ce9ab87a5ba.JPG

Flask set in Rosewood Storage Box

Newsteelbook463-MediaPsychos-SWAG2.thumb.JPG.dbfcae1f09a1501a3ea2dad95c2f65e5.JPG

Martini Set in Rosewood Case

Newsteelbook463-MediaPsychos-SWAG3.thumb.JPG.aa9dc0c3250103d8b3ddfacd81aa239f.JPG

I have a GREAT suggestion for you Nils, howabout some tea In them 🧋

image.gif.875d04563fc8cb9c0758ab5a1563c937.gif

• Haha 7

• ★ Administrators ★

Still catching up. Today more regualr releases. Glad they released the Evangelion Movies again, my previous releases for 2.22 was no longer working 🤬, the releases had a production error and simply could no longer play.

Newsteelbook 465 - Media Psychos - Avatar 2 4K Steelbook - John Wick 4

And some MCU Steelbooks I got for really cheap 😊

Newsteelbook 466 - Media Psychos - Mondo Captain Marvel - And-Man and the Wasp Steelbook

• Like 8