IGNORED

extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Already have the OC but simply had to have the Everything Everywhere Manta Double Lenti after seeing how spectacular the Effect on both sides are. Also received my Thor 4 Manta Editions. Since Natalie is featured on the back of the DL and FS I got these extra, I just wish the movie would be good 😅

Newsteelbook 494 - Media Psychos - Manta Lab Thor Love and Thunder

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

New arrivals. Mad Max 2 only for the Disc with correct audio. Criterion I already got in the last sale, but forgot to show as they have been buried under other items 😅

Newsteelbook 495 - Media Psychos - Oppenheimer 4K Steelbook - Time Bandits - Thelma & Louise

And all the Evangelion Movies in Steelbook. 1-3 are the Korean releases without english, but I have the German BD and these are the only Steelbooks available. The 4th Movie is the UK CE 4K SB release.

Newsteelbook 496 - Media Psychos - Evangelion Steelbooks

• Like 9

• ★ Administrators ★

Got me some great Gundam Universal Century Libraries Editions from Japan on Black Friday. I already have the Gundam Series but sadly the releases ouside of Japan have some problems. The Original Series is not including Episode 15 outside of Japan and Mobile Suit Gundam Z is not including the Original Opening and Ending Songs because of licence issues outside of Japan, but issues I absolutely hated. Thankfully with the U.C. Libraries Series we finally got a Japan release that has english subtitles. These came out a while ago, but somehow they slipped my mind. Anyway it is perfekt timing since MSG is celebration its 45th Anniversary next year and now I can watch it in all its glory 😍

Newsteelbook 500 - Media Psychos - Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 - U.C. Libraries

And all 4 new Train to Busan German Mediabooks. They look terrific ☺️

Newsteelbook 501 - Media Psychos - Train to Busan Mediabooks

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★

Last new arrival picture of 2023 😊

Newsteelbook 507 - Media Psychos - Spider-Man Blufans OAB - Point Break 4K Steelbook

Also got the stunning Beauty of Bond Hardcover by Jeff Marshall 😍, thanks to @R1s1ngs0n for making me aware of this and also for pointing me in the right direction to get the Hardcover Edition.

Newsteelbook508-MediaPsychos-BeautyofBondHardcover.thumb.JPG.cc1575af9aaf31684551787401449efb.JPG

Another special thanks to @cypheria078 for being such a great and kind Secret Santa ❤️

SecretSanta2023.thumb.JPG.60ac65923a446cff5fae97e56668619b.JPG

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Arrivals of the last 2 weeks. GB WeET Man of Steel. The Box for the Monster Steelbooks, Mandalorian S2 and a nice embossed Steelbook for Im Westen Nichts Neues.

Don't like that the WeET have ugly J-Cards on the back, now you can't really enjoy the slips or OC that much sealed as you could with all the other exclusives.

Newsteelbook 510 - Media Psychos - WeET Man of Steel - Mandalorian S2 Steelbook

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Recent new arrivals. Blufans The Prestige from our GB, then I got myself the Japanese 4K release for Suzumse, since it looks like we don't get 4K outside of Japan for the moment. Also The Pianist 4K.

Newsteelbook 511 - Media Psychos - Blufans The Prestige - Suzume 4K

I don't often show my CD purchases, but the 30th Anniversary L'Arc-en-ciel Remastered Boxset looks so nice and I also wanted to make people aware that the Avatar: The Way of Water Soundtrack finally got CD release, it took a while and it is only available at the Disney Music Emporium website, sadly only 1 Disc, so not the extended version that was also released digitally.

Newsteelbook511a-MediaPsychos-LArc-en-Ciel-AvatarTheWayofWaterSoundtrack.thumb.JPG.0350f965e276f2b8a4c77beb5549072e.JPG

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Last 2 weeks of new arrivals. A Chinese Ghost Story Blu-ray is limited to 2000 copies and numbered, I have not opend my copy to check but it is supposed to have english subtitles and audio in addition to the orignal language and German.

Newsteelbook 520  - Media Psychos - Avatar 2 Collectors Edirion - Chinese Ghost Story

Can't wait to get my Guardians OC

Newsteelbook 521  - Media Psychos - Batman Begins Manta Lab - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 Blufans
  • Like 7