IGNORED

extantsrevenge New Steelbook Arrivals

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

I recently saw Riders of Justice for the first time and that movie is simply great, I was totally surprised how good it was and was very disappointed to find out that there is no 4K yet. But I found out that Kimchi The On has released 2 nice FS, so I got these instantly. Also got the RED Bruce Lee Box, I aczally like this version more than the yellow one and seeing how many yellow arrived damaged with collectors, I'm even more happy about the red.

Newsteelbook 472 - Media Psychos - Bruce Lee Arrow - Riders of Justice The On

• Like 11

• 5 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Damn, wanted to catch up with posting the new stuff and now I see that another month has passed 😅

Older arrivals. Got the October Sky and The Lover Mediabook for free on the capelight website with some points I had, since I have not seen thee two yet that is certainly okay 😀

Newsteelbook 474 - Media Psychos - Running Man 4K - Big Lebowski 4K Steelbook

• Like 9

• ★ Administrators ★

Got new MP GB arrivals this week 😍. The Woodenboxes from UHD are simply awesome. Argo is certainly the most poinless release in recent memory. John Wick 4 Nova is great too, nice to see when a retailer is releaseing a complete movie series as premium.

Newsteelbook 487 - Media Psychos - Novamedia JOhn Wick 4 - UHD Club Green MIle - Shawshank Redemption

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
15 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Looking good, I ordered a maniacs direct many moons ago. Is there an estimated ETA on those ones??

I just got the shipping notification for my E1 & E5 order. So I think all singles are finished assembling, which does not mean that all are already shipped, but they will get to that soon I think. So I would assume that the Maniacs are next, they did say that they anticipated to finish these in November, let's hope that all will run smoothly now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

New Items, some regular releases.

Newsteelbook 491 - Media Psychos - Exorcist 4K - Blue Beetle 4K Steelbook

I could not resist getting the reprint Starship Troppers 4K SB, as it has Dolby Vision which the other 4K SB does not have. Also got the amazing HMV releases with help from @Scary Hair. Thank you again so much for getting these for me 🙏.

Newsteelbook 492 - Media Psychos - The Flash Manta Lab - Batman Mask of the Phantasm HMV

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★

Already have the OC but simply had to have the Everything Everywhere Manta Double Lenti after seeing how spectacular the Effect on both sides are. Also received my Thor 4 Manta Editions. Since Natalie is featured on the back of the DL and FS I got these extra, I just wish the movie would be good 😅

Newsteelbook 494 - Media Psychos - Manta Lab Thor Love and Thunder

• Like 8