Film Arena Media Psychos Filmarena Award

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

200.gif

We will introduce Stage 3 for this and 2 other Retailers soon. The current plan is to have 2 or more different ways to receive the Stage 3 award. The plan is also to have different requirements for each Retailer since they have released different amounts of Editions.

867979096_FilmarenaPsycho.png.da61017b0e493a47cd30fb84025f0b86.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Am 13.8.2022 um 09:41 schrieb extantsrevenge:

200.gif

We will introduce Stage 3 for this and 2 other Retailers soon. The current plan is to have 2 or more different ways to receive the Stage 3 award. The plan is also to have different requirements for each Retailer since they have released different amounts of Editions.

let`s go

woxxx.gif

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

After over 100 Psychos have participated in the Filmarena Collector Award and over 50 already got the Treasure Hunter Award

the-time-has-come-its-time.gif

for us to finally unvail the first ever Stage 3 Award.

And it will be called the

filmarena_psycho_new_award_igniting_blue.gif.060fc7ce90136cd48346db0ffa25889b.gif

The cool award design was done by @ksosk

As the name already implies you will need to be a little Psycho (the good kind 😉) to get this award.

Stage one was really easy since you only needed 10 editions, Stage 2 was a little more but with 25 Editions still something that can be reached very fast. So for Stage 3 I thought simply adding a few editions would be a little lame. Remember this is the FILMARENA PSYCHO Award not the I buy Filmarena from time to time Award 😅.

You have to earn it and show us how dedicated you are on collecting this retailer.

Filmarena is already at 166 announced releases with over 300 different editions made.

To make it interesting there will be 5 different ways to get the award.

Option 1: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 50 UNITERRUPTED Filmarena releases! This means the releases have to follow each other in the official numbering of Filmarena without skipping a number. So you will have to show 50 different movies that are connected by their continuing number.

See my post below for a sample and also for extra info on the few exceptions to this rule!

Also included are some samples for the other ways to get the award.

Option 2: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 50 Filmarena releases with the same collectible number! Perfect for members that hold their own number with Filmarena. You can choose any release you want as long as they have the same number. It has to be 50 different movies, like on Option 1. Please make sure that we can see the numbers (so pictures of the back or bottom are needed).

Option 3: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 65 Filmarena releases. It can be totally random as long as you show 65 different movies!

Option 4: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 100 Filmarena releases. It can be totally random. This option allows you to use different Editions of the same movies. So here each edition shown (even from the same movie) will count towards the 100 needed. For example a complete Maniac with 4 Editions, counts as 4.

Option 5: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of at least 13 Maniac Boxes. As these are the most expensive Filmarena Collectibles having 13 or more of them also shows that you're indeed a Filmarena Psycho.

For all options goes that the picture/s have to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

giphy.gif

Nobody said this would get easy, after all you want to become a Filmarena Psycho.

Please read the explanations carefully and check out the samples for more info.

Basically if you collect from all Filmarena releases at least 1 Edition go for Option 1.

If you have your own number with them but don't buy all releases go for Option 2 or 3.

If you don't buy all and don't have your own number choose option 3.

If you don't have 65 different movies from them, but bought a lot of releases with more editions or boxsets do option 4.

Or do 5 if you are especially fond of the Maniac boxes and have enough of them.

giphy.gif

And become a Filmarena Psycho!

And if you can't get this 3rd Stage yet, go for Stage 1 or 2 (if you did not already do that). Everyone else

giphy.gif

And don't forget to like all the great Collection posts from your fellow psychos.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Option 1 rules:

Spoiler

Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 50 UNITERRUPTED Filmarena releases! This means the releases have to follow each other in the official numbering of Filmarena without skipping a number. So you will have to show 50 different movies that are connected by the continuing number.

Here is my submission for the award which is also the sample for Option 1: 50 UNITERRUPTED Filmarena releases!

Filmarena Psycho 1.JPG

Filmarena Psycho 2.JPG

I choose to include #51 until #92 since this field has a few exceptions that are important!

#60 The Expendables came with 2 Editions, the first is a Slip for Expendables 1 and the second edition for 2, so even when it is only 1 number in the FAC list we will count this as 2 different Movies.

#70 was used 2 times for the Loyality Gifts. If you have both Black Hawk Down & The Wolf of Wall Street both will count towards the 50 editions needed, since they are different Movies. If you have only 1 of the 2 you are still fine since you included #70.

#90 is the Fast and the Furious Maniac Box with Part 1-7. So even when they only got 1 number in the FAC list this Box counts as 7 different movies.

Whatever numbers you submit make sure it is 50 different movies that are following each other on the FAC list! Be careful not not miss any edition. As you can see I included a few more at the end of picture 2 to complete the row and if you look closely you will see that I actually forgot to add #94 Murder on the Orient Express, thankfully I already fulfilled the requirements before 😅.

Option 2 rules:

Spoiler

Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 50 Filmarena releases with the same collectible number! Perfect for members that hold their own number with Filmarena. You can choose any release you want as long as they have the same number. It has to be 50 different movies, like on Option 1. Please make sure that we can see the numbers (so pictures of the back or bottom are needed).

Here is a partial sample for the second way to get the award.

Filmarena Psycho 4.JPG

Filmarena Psycho 5.JPG

I realized how hard it is to make good photos with the numbers visible, so I did not continue with it. If you go for this option make sure that we can see the numbers. Either on the back or the bottom.

Option 3 rules:

Spoiler

Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 65 Filmarena releases. It can be totally random as long as you show 65 different movies!

Sample: 65 awesome different movies, no multiple editions of any movie are allowed!

Filmarena Psycho 1.JPG

Filmarena Psycho 3.JPG

Option 4 rules:

Spoiler

Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 100 Filmarena releases. It can be totally random. This option allows you to use different Editions of the same movies. So here each edition shown (even from the same movie) will count towards the 100 needed. For example a complete Maniac with 4 Editions, counts as 4.

Sample

Spoiler

Filmarena Psycho 3.JPG

Filmarena Psycho 6.JPG

Option 5 rules:

Spoiler

Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of at least 13 Maniac Boxes. As these are the most expensive Filmarena Collectibles having 13 or more of them also shows that you're indeed a Filmarena Psycho.

Sample, I included all (besides the 2 large Maniacs from the beginning, since they were hidden), you only need 13 for the award.

Filmarena Psycho 6.JPG

• Like 19

• ★ Administrators ★

minions-despicableme.gif

Wow @CAYENNE-FAHRER that is most impressive. You have actually shown more than 65 different movies (Option 3), so you did not need to show 100+ (Option 4). But I'm glad you did 😃

1257223808-4-04-Independence-Day-quotes.

Congratulations to your fantastic collection and thank you so much for sharing with us. Most worthy of joining the Filmarena Psycho rank

filmarena_psycho_award_received_igniting_yellow.gif.1d35a589c6dd7dfd4bf92743aa129ac2.gif

night-crawler-thumbs-up.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

When I introduced the 3rd stage @Rockntoni87 was like

giphy.gif

very grateful that you did. Thank for taking the time to take out the 65 Editions for new pictures to share with the MP Community. A truly magnificent sight

giphy.gif

Congratulations on joining the Filmarena Psychos 😃

filmarena_psycho_award_received_igniting_green.gif.8f77c4bc619a9f82bd9e3d8fe5f75c6c.gif

Look at that

giphy.gif

the 3rd Award of the day @Gentleman 👍

filmarena collector.gif

giphy.gif

@capricornio34232 simply amazing. Astonishing collection thanks for sharing with us and for taking your rightful place among the other few Filmarena Psychos

giphy.gif

filmarena_psycho_award_received_flashy_gitch.gif.222b1dd298872649e1a594bf0bc70b66.gif

Awesome @hal56

logan-wolverine.gif

I'm very happy to see that all the options I gave are getting used to join the elite grup of Filmarena Psychos 😍. Thanks for sharing these cool Sets with us.

filmarena_psycho_award_received_spinning_gold.gif.cda0f7a6cdd96b19e3a15b83a92b74f9.gif

you-belong-with-us-you-belong-here.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3