IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, tr0llhatt said:

Whatever you do, don't start going backwards in the thread as it'll only cause you much suffering :P

You're right. All.

This thread is like when, a long time later, you see a girl you didn't want to be with, or whom you didn't want to keep calling..., you see her then on the street, or on some social network, and you think....

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e699249ae068bfb4e0

No, better not to think. Why torture ourselves with the past? 🤨

What happened happened.

Always.

At least with the editions we will always have John's end of the year sales to try to fix things... :D 

Or not. 

But, after all, when you're not so young anymore, you realize what a team is, and if you can't, you're glad that others can, and that they succeed, and about these great editions that are bought and shown and enjoyed by other Psychos...

Yes, we're a community, dear @tr0llhatt ;) 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Wtd said:

It's been a while since my last post on here but I've added a few really great editions to my collection, so thought I'd drop in for an update.

Recently received my Lord of the Rings and Hobbit HDZeta Silver sets courtesy of John's Winter Sale (#8 too!). Had to add these to my mini shrine.

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

I also recently received my UHD Club set for The Dark Knight trilogy and wow. What a stunning release. Another low number for this one (#19)

IMG_0462.jpg

Finally, I grabbed the Shawshank Redemption HDZeta (#12) set since I wasn't a huge fan of the recent OAB release but felt like I needed something for the film.

IMG_0460.jpg

All in all, a pretty good couple of weeks with some lucky low numbers joining the collection.

@WtdOmggggg. What a haul! Freaking incredible. LOTR, TDK, AND SHAWSHANK?! I think I just…

saturday night live snl GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Awards

On 3/7/2022 at 5:34 PM, Wtd said:

It's been a while since my last post on here but I've added a few really great editions to my collection, so thought I'd drop in for an update.

Recently received my Lord of the Rings and Hobbit HDZeta Silver sets courtesy of John's Winter Sale (#8 too!). Had to add these to my mini shrine.

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

I also recently received my UHD Club set for The Dark Knight trilogy and wow. What a stunning release. Another low number for this one (#19)

IMG_0462.jpg

Finally, I grabbed the Shawshank Redemption HDZeta (#12) set since I wasn't a huge fan of the recent OAB release but felt like I needed something for the film.

IMG_0460.jpg

All in all, a pretty good couple of weeks with some lucky low numbers joining the collection.

I've been hunting awhile for a poster(s) to top off my Tolkien shrine. This is by far one of the best I've seen from the franchise! Might have to search for it myself 👀 And congrats on your sliver labels! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1