IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

7 hours ago, Marvel & DC Fanatics said:

Hello my friends,

I had some good and cheap purchases from some collection resolutions over the past weeks to show. I am very happy about it 😊

...and yes bought some editions multiple times

IMG_20210902_202302.jpg

IMG_20210904_204347.jpg

IMG_20210902_212845.jpg

Oh man… I just started watching and the first thing I saw was Sucker Punch OC… That on only count as a great acquisition… 😅😅

Amazing amazing haul!! Congrats Hermano!!… 😃😃😉😉

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my TV setup around the beginning of covid, I met MP in February. I’ve got like 12+ groupbuys still open and a few editions yet to ship to me. Needless to say it escalated quickly! I’ll be moving soon so I haven’t worried about displaying just yet. Can’t wait to get some dedicated shelving though! 

EDF1E65F-0D72-4319-BCF8-0AF39059CB36.jpeg

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

7 hours ago, Marvel & DC Fanatics said:

Hello my friends,

I had some good and cheap purchases from some collection resolutions over the past weeks to show. I am very happy about it 😊

...and yes bought some editions multiple times

IMG_20210902_202302.jpg

IMG_20210904_204347.jpg

IMG_20210902_212845.jpg

Yea see this is what I want to do eventually. I’ve been trying to stick to just current group buys, and save myself from paying inflated resale but these pictures alone make me want to break that rule! I especially like the fifth element editions!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awards

11 hours ago, Want3r88 said:

I bought my TV setup around the beginning of covid, I met MP in February. I’ve got like 12+ groupbuys still open and a few editions yet to ship to me. Needless to say it escalated quickly! I’ll be moving soon so I haven’t worried about displaying just yet. Can’t wait to get some dedicated shelving though! 

EDF1E65F-0D72-4319-BCF8-0AF39059CB36.jpeg

Can't wait to see how you display your collection.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Am 8.9.2021 um 00:53 schrieb Wtd:

A big pickup day today (econos and premiums alike).

Completed the Hitchcock 4K Best Buy set:

hitchcock.thumb.jpg.f8424f9fa6538ac36c13b783bbfb38eb.jpg

Added 10 more to my Disney collection (4 more to go to complete the set of 74 animated features with steelbook releases):

disney.thumb.jpg.fd56c6df2961a07d7e5ea928e6ee676c.jpg

One more Tarantino FS for my Novamedia collection:

tarantino.thumb.jpg.440d9424be074394037217f1d59f22f8.jpg

And a Filmarena FS for a movie I really enjoyed:

filmarena.thumb.jpg.9fc7e5d435c032fd7382648a8e572e97.jpg

Those Hitchcock Steelbooks look awesome. I am so jealous you Americans have the title on the steelbook. Here in Europe I can only get the wierd looking titleless editons.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Conjuring88 said:

Once again thanks to everyone involved at media psychos my one Click of interstellar turned up today another great edition and another faultless group buy :)

Also added the conjuring 3 steelbook from hmv to add to the growing conjuring universe collection got to live up to my screen name here lol 

20210909_162959.jpg

Pop Tv Bro GIF by Nightcap

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Spoiler
Just now, Conjuring88 said:

Once again thanks to everyone involved at media psychos my one Click of interstellar turned up today another great edition and another faultless group buy :)

Also added the conjuring 3 steelbook from hmv to add to the growing conjuring universe collection got to live up to my screen name here lol 

20210909_162959.jpg

Very nice Conjuring series’ collection there @Conjuring88… I really enjoy this anthropology! :)

Congrats also 🥳 🎈🎉🎊🍾 on the Beauty Interstellar!! 😍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1