IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• ★ Administrators ★
32 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Nice! So what would you say is the benefit to purchasing from that GB, as opposed to direct from Zavvi?

@FlanInTheFace Simple, if I want it to arrived damaged I order directly from Zavvi 😑. I have about a 50% damage rate with them, and that's unacceptable to me. I order through our Zavvi and HMV GBs here on MP because I know my order will arrive in a proper box with bubble wrap and be in perfect condition.

• Like 4

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@FlanInTheFace Simple, if I want it to arrived damaged I order directly from Zavvi 😑. I have about a 50% damage rate with them, and that's unacceptable to me. I order through our Zavvi and HMV GBs here on MP because I know my order will arrive in a proper box with bubble wrap and be in perfect condition.

I’ve never had a damaged steel from Zavvi as of yet 🙏

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, Veum said:

I’ve never had a damaged steel from Zavvi as of yet 🙏

Lucky you! Maybe the local postal service is a factor. And Zavvi has changed their packaging over time as well. Still, I'm not a red carpet member either and I don't need to worry about anything when I order in our GBs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Veum, @Grendel, @deckard99

well those all sound like good reasons! I’ve had quite a few orders arrive damaged direct from Zavvi. What’s even worse are the orders that never arrive! Still waiting on the original trilogy steels😡 and my Blade Runner steel never showed up from back in February. I remember they used to have a tracked shipping method to the US. I think i’m done ordering direct from them!

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, FlanInTheFace said:

@Veum, @Grendel, @deckard99

well those all sound like good reasons! I’ve had quite a few orders arrive damaged direct from Zavvi. What’s even worse are the orders that never arrive! Still waiting on the original trilogy steels😡 and my Blade Runner steel never showed up from back in February. I remember they used to have a tracked shipping method to the US. I think i’m done ordering direct from them!

While it is rare for me to have damaged steelbooks from Zavvi. I did get a few lost packages from them which is unfortunate especially if the steelbook is sold out. 

• Sad 2

Ouch!

I'm quite sorry to hear you've experienced such harsh treatment @FlanInTheFace...😟

I hope not to jinx myself here, heh but I've been quite fortunate in my luck.

I've been dealing with Zavvi since about 2012, before they changed ownership and I can truthfully say the number of significant issues I've had can be counted on one hand.

I know you will appreciate the perks of utilizing the GB though. And you can't put a price on peace of mind either. 🙂

Cheers!

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I wouldn't mind getting a pair of those Michael Jackson gloves. 

Unfortunately those were for staff only. Lot's of other MP swag to strive for though! Membership cards, coins, etc. I think there are a few metal tumblers still left too.

• Like 4