goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, romain said:

hi @goose_3387

i just discovered your work and i congratulate you it's really awesome all those banners you made for members 

i'm new here so i don't have one yet

if you have time i would like you to make me one with "sentenza" from the good, bad and ugly 

i have no picture or particular recommendation, i leave you free choice

thanks in advance and good late evening 

@romain

Sure thing. 😎

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Awards

Whats Up @goose_3387 I would like to request a banner please. Can you take this picture of Optimus and put him in the center of the second picture? I like both fonts so whichever one you think my name would look best with the artwork you can use. My friend @Hollywood E Rock has been telling me for a little while now to get right, and have you create something for me so hear I am. I'm excited because of your previous work. Thank You in advance for taking the time out.

2DOtMrZ.jpg

VvPE6ji.jpg

B7L0Hkw.jpg

pRh9W0f.jpg

• Like 4

Awards

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Kingd1127 said:

Whats Up @goose_3387 I would like to request a banner please. Can you take this picture of Optimus and put him in the center of the second picture? I like both fonts so whichever one you think my name would look best with the artwork you can use. My friend @Hollywood E Rock has been telling me for a little while now to get right, and have you create something for me so hear I am. I'm excited because of your previous work. Thank You in advance for taking the time out.

2DOtMrZ.jpg

VvPE6ji.jpg

B7L0Hkw.jpg

pRh9W0f.jpg

@Kingd1127

Bout time you focused up! You are in good hands with @goose_3387

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Kingd1127 said:

2DOtMrZ.jpg

VvPE6ji.jpg

B7L0Hkw.jpg

pRh9W0f.jpg

@Kingd1127

tenor.gif?itemid=7566396

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

21 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

3 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

@Kingd1127

As per PM, hope you're OK with the choice of Optimus Prime image?...

307zP3H.png

I love both of them @goose_3387... do you ever get someone who does not like what you gave them, I just can’t see that (maybe a little tweaking but that’s all I bet).👊

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

@Kingd1127

As per PM, hope you're OK with the choice of Optimus Prime image?...

307zP3H.png

@goose_3387 The image you picked is HARD!!!

infinity war yes GIF

This has to be one of the most focused banners I done ever seen! Right On, I really appreciate you putting it all together for me! I made sure to copy your name in my signature so everyone who doesn't know will know you created it for me. Thank You

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awards

On 4/7/2020 at 4:08 PM, extantsrevenge said:

Amazing Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in ParadiseShia GIF by swerk

great the muppet christmas carol GIFmesmerizing heidi klum GIF by America's Got Talent

Great new work from @goose_3387. I don't get tired thanking you for your continuing awesome banners for our members. The forum looks so nice with them.

Which reminds me I still have to decide on what my next banner could be 😃image.png.cb668993f57ea8b8bb76d26318a694a2.png

@extantsrevenge

Thanks. 😁

And yes let me know...🤪🙃

• Like 3

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...