IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

35 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

Mine is set to max of 1 image, 850x150. Not sure how others have bypassed it? 🧐😂

I just typed or placed a link in the space under your wonderful Banner @goose_3387 . I did not press or do anything only save .

@Masterblaster Do you want me to remove everything apart from gose_3387's official banner ??? 

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Masterblaster heres a question john then just out of interest, could goose do a gif IF once done i took away and put on my own hosting account and then was deleted form mp after by goose  then not on MPs server at all and just linked the image in instead?

that way its would not effect the server database size?

would that not be a possible idea instead?

thats my last idea on it and if thats a no then @goose_3387 its we is fooked 🤣

cheers

basil :D

I do not understand what is going on here that is wrong 😐, it seems the more peeps comment (seems some on this subject are stirring this up more then it needs to be IMHO) the more SOMEONE wants to take away our fun... sometimes I just do not get where this direction wants to go to!😖

IMHO these gif sigs are just plain FUN and vote for them to keep them!!😉

voting black and white GIF

• 1 month later...

Hello @goose_3387

During these crazy times I hope all is well with you. I would like for you to once again put together a cool banner for me please. This time I would like for you to take the two images of Blade & add them both against the other two backgrounds. I’m not sure which image would look best against which background so I would like for you to create both for me please. Also the last photo I added is my preference for how I would like my name to look on each banner. Get back with me whenever you can, thank you, I appreciate your work & again I hope you & your loved ones are doing well.

lDAz3a6.jpg

2CwaTs2.jpg

BKPz0nB.jpg

NASinIj.jpg

LECjen9.jpg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hello @goose_3387

During these crazy times I hope all is well with you. I would like for you to once again put together a cool banner for me please. This time I would like for you to take the two images of Blade & add them both against the other two backgrounds. I’m not sure which image would look best against which background so I would like for you to create both for me please. Also the last photo I added is my preference for how I would like my name to look on each banner. Get back with me whenever you can, thank you, I appreciate your work & again I hope you & your loved ones are doing well.

lDAz3a6.jpg

2CwaTs2.jpg

BKPz0nB.jpg

NASinIj.jpg

LECjen9.jpg

@Hollywood E Rock

As in both images of Blade in the one sig? Or just one image of Blade in one sig? 

• Like 3

Awards

1 hour ago, goose_3387 said:

@Hollywood E Rock

If my boss asks I was 'working from home' this afternoon...🤫😁

i1nr4xJ.png

@goose_3387

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I knew it was going to be great, but WOW you really knocked it out of the park! I’m very happy with how you put it all together! I’m going to save it to my personal files but I’m not going to use it just yet because it’s for my One Year Anniversary as a member. May is when I’ll change it from the first one you did for me. I really appreciate you taking the time out to design it for me Thank You! 

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@goose_3387

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I knew it was going to be great, but WOW you really knocked it out of the park! I’m very happy with how you put it all together! I’m going to save it to my personal files but I’m not going to use it just yet because it’s for my One Year Anniversary as a member. May is when I’ll change it from the first one you did for me. I really appreciate you taking the time out to design it for me Thank You! 

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock

Cheers dude! Means a lot! 🙌

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

5 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Hey Goose. Any chance I could talk you into making me a Harley Quinn signature? Specifically with her in the latest Birds of Prey movie that was released? :D

I love your work and I still love my current sig to death. I just am obsessed with Harley lol!

@atomicblonde

Yep, sure thing! 😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

hi @goose_3387

i just discovered your work and i congratulate you it's really awesome all those banners you made for members 

i'm new here so i don't have one yet

if you have time i would like you to make me one with "sentenza" from the good, bad and ugly 

i have no picture or particular recommendation, i leave you free choice

thanks in advance and good late evening 

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, romain said:

hi @goose_3387

i just discovered your work and i congratulate you it's really awesome all those banners you made for members 

i'm new here so i don't have one yet

if you have time i would like you to make me one with "sentenza" from the good, bad and ugly 

i have no picture or particular recommendation, i leave you free choice

thanks in advance and good late evening 

@goose_3387 in case you haven’t seen the movie (if that is even possible 😅) that’s the bad mofo he’s talking about

clint eastwood GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3