IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

The actual description of this Other category the topic is in, is "Everything goes here that does not fit in other Forums" . But I guess you're right, that if you would not know where to look for this topic it might be hard to find. @Masterblaster and the Team will kook into this.

Also the new Gamora Banner you recently created is simply ?

• Thanks 1

Hiiiii Goose. Hope it's not too much of a bother, but would you mind making me another banner? I've noticed the influx of WW/JL stuff for banners and also I've fallen in love with a movie and I just gotta see it as my banner. Especially with your magic and talent! :D 

If it's not too much to ask, could I please get a new banner centered around the movie Revenge? Here's the IMDb since I'm sure there might be other movies titled Revenge lol. I just love the main or "final" girl in it and the movie as a whole. I also don't mind the amount of pink accents in it either ;) Lol! 

Pretty please and thank you if that's okay with you!! ❤️ 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

The actual description of this Other category the topic is in, is "Everything goes here that does not fit in other Forums" . But I guess you're right, that if you would not know where to look for this topic it might be hard to find. @Masterblaster and the Team will kook into this.

Also the new Gamora Banner you recently created is simply 1f60d.png

Thanks @extantsrevenge

And thanks again. :)

• Like 2

Awards

23 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Hiiiii Goose. Hope it's not too much of a bother, but would you mind making me another banner? I've noticed the influx of WW/JL stuff for banners and also I've fallen in love with a movie and I just gotta see it as my banner. Especially with your magic and talent! :D 

If it's not too much to ask, could I please get a new banner centered around the movie Revenge? Here's the IMDb since I'm sure there might be other movies titled Revenge lol. I just love the main or "final" girl in it and the movie as a whole. I also don't mind the amount of pink accents in it either ;) Lol! 

Pretty please and thank you if that's okay with you!! 2764.png 

Hi @atomicblonde

Yes that's fine. You will have to join the queue at the moment I'm afraid. :)

I take it the main girl is the woman in the poster with the gun? 

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Orion said:

With your great job for us , for the community, you should be Gold or Platinum member for reward, what do you think @Masterblaster ? ?

Sure i like the idea too , only thing is , if you dont collect , he wont get anything out of the membership .  

I am always happy to accommodate if he would like a Gold status , all he has to do is let me know LOL

@goose_3387

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Sure i like the idea too , only thing is , if you dont collect , he wont get anything out of the membership .  

I am always happy to accommodate if he would like a Gold status , all he has to do is let me know LOL

@goose_3387

@Masterblaster

I appreciate the offer but unfortunately with not being a collector it's a tricky one. Maybe I'll start collecting one day. ?

• Like 2

Awards