IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

19 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

Hi all.

A very tough 6 months - emotionally and physically.

On cycle 10 of chemo now - 2 cycles left before my next scan in July. The scan after cycle 6 showed that the chemo had shrunk some of the tumours. Hoping for some stability or more positive results on my next scan. Fingers crossed - can't stop the fight!

Stay strong mate!

• Love 6

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

Hi all.

On cycle 10 of chemo now - 2 cycles left before my next scan in July. The scan after cycle 6 showed that the chemo had shrunk some of the tumours. Hoping for some stability or more positive results on my next scan. Fingers crossed - can't stop the fight!

🤠 @goose_3387 Andrew❣️🙏

Thinking Of You GIF What Are You Doing Goose GIF by Natur- und Tierpark Goldau

Edited by Veum
  • Love 6

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, MoneySniper said:

Stay strong mate!

Trying my best mate. Lots of ups and downs. Mentally I'm in a much better place than I was at the start of the year. Cancer and everything surrounding it just becomes the new normal and part of routine. You learn to accept a new way of life.

On the plus side, we went on holiday to Malta recently, lots of other little trips and days out with the kids. Enjoying the little things much more these days.

Edited by goose_3387
  • Love 12

Awards

1 minute ago, goose_3387 said:

Trying my best mate. Lots of ups and downs. Mentally I'm in a much better place than I was at the start of the year. Cancer and everything surrounding it just becomes the new normal and part of routine. You learn to accept a new way of life.

On the plus side, we went on holiday to Malta recently, lots of other little trips and days out with the kids. Enjoying the little things much more these days.

Thats amazing to hear mate, I know it’s cliche but the little thing’s in life are what matters most.

I for one can’t say I have ever been in these shoes but the matter is definitely something that touches home. My mum was diagnosed with stage 3 in 2022 and it was probably the smallest I’ve ever felt. Knowing that there’s nothing I can do to help I just felt useless.

After completion of her 6 cycles & surgery I’m thankful to say she’s still here with us today, still not 100% of what she once was but taking it one day at a time.

Truly hope everything goes well mate 👍👍👍👍

• Love 9

23 minutes ago, MoneySniper said:

Thats amazing to hear mate, I know it’s cliche but the little thing’s in life are what matters most.

I for one can’t say I have ever been in these shoes but the matter is definitely something that touches home. My mum was diagnosed with stage 3 in 2022 and it was probably the smallest I’ve ever felt. Knowing that there’s nothing I can do to help I just felt useless.

After completion of her 6 cycles & surgery I’m thankful to say she’s still here with us today, still not 100% of what she once was but taking it one day at a time.

Truly hope everything goes well mate 👍👍👍👍

Amazing that your Mum is still here. Some people are unlucky and don't get the opportunity to fight it. People will never be the same but she's still alive - every day (and moment) is precious.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Awards

19 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

Amazing that your Mum is still here. Some people are unlucky and don't get the opportunity to fight it. People will never be the same but she's still alive - every day (and moment) is precious.

Yeah Andrew my wife is still here (PRAISE GOD❣️🙏) after being diagnosed with stage-4 (this is usually a death stage) cervical cancer in 2000, I pray you will get the same “miracle” my beloved wife got my good friend❣️🙏

• Love 9

11 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

Hi all.

keep fighting the good fight my friend sorry taken so long to get back, i got carted of to hospital myself yesterday and that proper sh1t me up.

anyway sounds like making amazing progress keep it up hopefully they can sort you out and you can kick this in the teeth and carry on and remember we are all here with you always 👍❤️

Hedgehog Keep Going GIF by MOODMAN

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 3
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, Squeegie McGee said:

Prayers for you @goose_3387 Keep fighting and know we are here for you. I recently lost a loved one to an aggressive form and trying to pick up the pieces. I can only imagine what you and your family are going through.

Many prayers to you and the family my friend.

Thank you @Squeegie McGee

Sorry for your loss. 💚

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Awards

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Basil said:

keep fighting the good fight my friend sorry taken so long to get back, i got carted of to hospital myself yesterday and that proper sh1t me up.

anyway sounds like making amazing progress keep it up hopefully they can sort you out and you can kick this in the teeth and carry on and remember we are all here with you always 👍❤️

Hedgehog Keep Going GIF by MOODMAN

basil 👍

Hope you're OK bud! 🤞👍

Edited by goose_3387
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Awards

12 hours ago, Veum said:

Yeah Andrew my wife is still here (PRAISE GOD❣️🙏) after being diagnosed with stage-4 (this is usually a death stage) cervical cancer in 2000, I pray you will get the same “miracle” my beloved wife got my good friend❣️🙏

@Veum Keep sending those miracle vibes my way. 🙌💯

• Love 7

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
16 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

Hi all.

@goose_3387 hope you will get more positive results ❤️

All fingers crossed here for you and continuing to send positive energy your way.

• Love 6

2 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

Hope you're OK bud! 🤞👍

No I'm OK m8 but test they did to me just has me wobbly next few days and walking gingerly until off the drugs and back heals👍

But what happened scared me if honest 

Anyway your going beat this my friend 👍❤️

Paul 👍👍👍👍

• Like 2
  • Love 4

vor 17 Stunden schrieb goose_3387:

Hi all.

11 Daumen drücken ...-Ideen | daumen drücken, sprüche glück, viel glück zur  prüfungDie 40 besten Ideen zu Daumen drücken in 2024 | sprüche glück, daumen  drücken, glück bilderVan Damme Reaction GIF  👌✌️

• Love 6

17 minutes ago, sammy said:

@goose_3387 woww!wow!simply wow! So beautiful!so elegant!just wow!!

I'm a rookie member and impressed alot.

Can I get something on Matrix lines?

Thanks.

@sammy Andrew (goose) has to take an hiatus on signatures at the moment because he is dealing with a health issue, please pray for his total recovery! 🙏 

• Love 4

19 hours ago, Veum said:

@sammy Andrew (goose) has to take an hiatus on signatures at the moment because he is dealing with a health issue, please pray for his total recovery! 🙏 

Ah! Didn't know. Hope he feels better soon. Will pray for his speedy recovery this Sunday.

• Like 2

Hi Goose !

Wave Hello GIF by Sesame Street

I am young in this beautiful community that is MP...

We don't know each other but I have, of course, heard about your work.

Good job !

Well Done Good Job GIF by Busch

As I read these pages, I was saddened to discover what was happening to you...

I wish you all the best for you and your family (Of course, I also think of those who shared their lives) !

A good recovery to you !

Star Wars Tatooine GIF by Jeremy Mansford

• Love 7