IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

• ★ Administrators ★

Dear @goose_3387,

Thank you for sharing such a personal news to all of us. 

In the days to come, many of us will send our love and regards to you.

You don't have to reply us but I hope all of our messages can be that small beacon of positivity that can bring a small smile to your face each time you read them.

None of us can understand truly what you are going through and I know it isn't easy for you now. 

Every member leaves some memories and marks but you made a huggggggeeeee impact to MP!

What you have done here is never replacement and I pray for you hard that the journey ahead of you is filled with ample love and companionship.

If you want a stranger friend to hear your frustrations anytime, you can pm anyone of us.

Please please please take care and I send out my love to you.

Love, 

KS 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@goose_3387

Andrew, it is very hard to come up with the right words in the face of such news.

I’m sure I speak for every single one of our members when I say we are truly heartbroken to learn about this.

Your contribution to this forum has been invaluable and your amazing talent admired by us all.

But it isn’t just your talent that I came to appreciate. It is your endless patience and generosity that set you apart… always willing to accommodate a member looking to showcase a glorious banner, never once frowning when showered with endless requests.

I wish you only the best my friend and hope you are surrounded by people who love and comfort you.

The MP family will be very sad to lose one of its most distinguished and beloved members but I hope you know you can always count on us for support.

Eli

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5

Thanks guys.

Will have a hard time replying to single messages however I appreciate each and every one single one. Lots of heartwarming comments. Shame there's not a ❤️ reaction option - that's been my go to option for replies to family and friends.🤭

• Like 20
  • Love 6

Awards

@goose_3387 

Andrew I appreciate every signature created. Seeing my ideas brought to fulfillment through your talents has given me so much gratification. I think about you all the time, because I’m always running across art, & pondering how you would translate the art with some of my favorite characters. I have so many more signature ideas for us to collaborate on. You’re such a huge part of the MP experience I never imagined you not being here, I’m going to miss you. You will continue to be in my thoughts, I send you much love, & don’t hesitate to reach out if you need to.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

@goose_3387/Andrew, all the best, it was a great time, and the banners were/are great, thanks for that,
I suffer with you, I am also sick with it, and have been living with it for 10 years, 25 cm of my intestine was cut away, the scar on my stomach is crazy, what is left behind, luckily, incontinence, all thumbs and toes are pressed

Üdi

Edited by CAYENNE-FAHRER
  • Like 8
  • Sad 11
  • Love 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@goose_3387

I too am absolutely stunned speechless by your news.   Know that you are in my every prayer and prominently in my heart.   

As has been said, you’re one of the people who truly makes this place what it is and your contributions can’t be over praised.  

you’re one of the most patient, talented and generous people I’ve met and I’m so very glad to have met you even digitally.  

All my love ❤️❤️❤️❤️😢😢😢😢

Gary

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Hi Andrew,

Although we've never corresponded, I've always admired your amazing work. Graphic design is painstaking and time consuming. To have completed as many 'sigs' as you have, for no money at all, is commendable to say the least.

The news that you have presented to us is devastating. I'm so sorry for what you are going through now, and will be going through in the future.

As you say it's advanced, I'd imagine it's mostly about tieing up loose ends and coming to terms with everything now.

With love and hope,

Jimmy ❤️

Edited by Whodini
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Awards

vor 14 Minuten schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

@goose_3387/Andrew, all the best, it was a great time, and the banners were/are great, thanks for that,
I suffer with you, I am also sick with it, and have been living with it for 10 years, 25 cm of my intestine was cut away, the scar on my stomach is crazy, what is left behind, luckily, incontinence, all thumbs and toes are pressed

Üdi

yes, I post a lot of stuff here, but only I know what it looks like inside me, I try to suppress it as much as I can, so far it's working, this forum here is my change

• Like 15
  • Sad 5

@goose_3387

Just shocked at this news.  Heartbroken for you and your loved ones.  

I won't begin to say I understand, or can imagine, what you (and Üdi @CAYENNE-FAHRER) have/will go through.  

But know that a lot of people out here in the world will be sending a lot of love and best wishes for your journey going forward.

I'm hoping we will see you here again soon, with all your generosity and talents on full display.

GOOSE STRONG!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 3

@goose_3387

ANDREW DON'T YOU DARE stop using inappropriate languageING GIVE UP .

YOU ARE A PSYCHO THROUGH AND THROUGH YOU HAVE PSYCHOS WORLD WIDE WHO LOVE YOU.

I AM ONE OF THEM.

THE NEWS IS DEVASTATING I'M CRYING AS I TYPE . Normally I have to wait to process news like this

However waiting is not an option here with you as reading your initial post YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT WE ALL CARE .

LISTEN TO THE SURGEONS DO WHATEVER THEY TELL YOU .

26 years ago I lost one of my ovaries and fallopian tube to ovarian cancer , as @CAYENNE-FAHRER has said the scaring is not pritty SO WHAT .

Talk to your care professionals , every single day new treatments and medications are being found.

ANY ONE OF US ARE HERE WHEN YOU NEED A CHAT ONLY A PM AWAY . ANYTHING FROM DEEP PHILOSOPHY TO MINDLESS SHITE .

PLEASE STAY STRONG AND FEEL THE LOVE FROM YOUR ONLINE FAMILY TO YOU AND YOUR REAL WORLD FAMILY .

LOVE TO YOU AND YOURS . HERE WHEN YOU NEED ME .

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 5

vor 6 Minuten schrieb BreakBeatDJ:

@goose_3387

Just shocked at this news.  Heartbroken for you and your loved ones.  

I won't begin to say I understand, or can imagine, what you (and Üdi @CAYENNE-FAHRER) have/will go through.  

But know that a lot of people out here in the world will be sending a lot of love and best wishes for your journey going forward.

I'm hoping we will see you here again soon, with all your generosity and talents on full display.

GOOSE STRONG!

Yes, I already found out here, when I was feeling very poorly after the operation, there was a card from Ann/@Scary Hairwith kind words, I still have them

Edited by CAYENNE-FAHRER
  • Like 12
  • Love 3

@goose_3387

...Thank you for everything, 🙏👌 I definitely hope that you get healthy and happy again! 👌 & that's true no matter what you enjoy or what you want to enjoy, the main thing is that it makes you happy because that's probably the most important thing in life as you say, you only live once... 👌✌️

Laughing is also very, very important 😃 There's always a lot of laughter in our This & That thread & that's important! 👌👍

...and as @CAYENNE-FAHRER Üdi also say, thinking positive! 👌 You are negatively influenced by a lot of things (News) and and and... 😞 & ...Animals can also work miracles! 😃👌

• Like 12
  • Love 4

• ★ Administrators ★

@goose_3387 my dear Andrew, I’m so sad and sorry to hear about your terrible news.

I’m heartbroken about this and can’t begin to imagine what you’re currently going through.

As I’m struggling to find the right words I want tell you how grateful I’m that you found MP and offered your enormous talent to us all. You have created so many amazing and unforgettable signatures for the community that for me lighten the place up and transform it into something special. Your talent is so immense and each time you have been presented with a challenge for a new signature by our members and staff you have delivered and exceeded expectations each and every time with more wonderful and stunning artworks.

You’re such a kind and generous person and I’m grateful that I encountered you here. I hope you have much support from family and friends. I wish you all the strength and love possible, as I’m absolute certain the whole community will join me in that.

Even when it might be hard, stay positive.

With all my love ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nils

• Like 12
  • Love 10

My dear @goose_3387 Andrew, I am so sad and sorry to hear about your health issues. 😢

I’ll be praying for you my good friend❣️🙏

You have been a huge shining light with me and many other Psychos on here and I just love your talent and especially your patience and with a few laughs along this MP journey! :)

I’ve sent you a PM talking about how my wife was cured of 4th stage cervical cancer in the year 2000 (with her cancer recipe), when doctors told her her cancer can not be cured this way (BAH HUMBUG!) and she is a walking miracle as she is cancer free to this day which I know has everything to do with our faith❣️

I pray for your families support with you as you walk through your journey in this particular moment in your life, YOU CAN BEAT THIS my good friend, I KNOW IT! :)

STAY GOOSE STRONG MY GOOD FRIEND!! 🙌

WE LOVE YOU GOOSE 💕 

What Are You Doing Goose GIF by Natur- und Tierpark Goldau

Your MP friend Mike 🤠

Edited by Veum
  • Like 10
  • Love 8

@goose_3387

Goose, I’m so sorry to hear about this, I can’t imagine what you must be going through. All of us Psychos are here for you whenever you need, you are not alone and I’m thinking of you and rooting for you during this difficult time. Thank you for your incredible generosity you’ve always shown me and others here at MP, as well as your immeasurable talent. You’re one of a kind, Andrew. 

• Love 19

7 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

Hey everyone.

Sadly, I must share with you all that I recently received the devastating news that I have advanced bowel cancer.

Whilst it would have been nice to continue here for a little longer, time is limited and I'm not in a very good place mentally. To be honest, I'm a mess.

I wish I didn't have to type this, you just never think it will be you and suddenly life has other plans for you.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working with you guys. I've lost count of how many sigs I've made. The community is a special place and you have all been so good to me.

@Masterblaster - Whilst you will have to find yourselves another sig making goose in the future, I'm happy to help with the transition - if you need files from me etc. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

Stay safe guys. Live each day like it's your last, tomorrow is never guaranteed.

Andrew (goose).

Andrew,

Our love and prayers are with you through this time. I am so sorry youbare foing through this. You have been an amazing friend to all of us, and we will always support you. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. 

Nate

• Love 17