IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

12 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

@goose_3387 could you do something with this, It's from one of my favorite games Borderlands 2 ?
And instead of Maya my profile name Billy Talent 
and ''as the siren'' change it to  ''as the Psycho''  ?? Would that be possible?🤔

One with the platinum logo next to it and one completely without?

ezgif-2-d983bb7a27.jpg.4b0dd82f32ebed6620404f1f0a18cc29.jpg

@Billy Talent

Don't suppose there's a text free version of that image around?

• Like 2

Awards

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

@Billy Talent

Don't suppose there's a text free version of that image around?

Unfortunately not, they slapped that name on every banner, the ones without have a blank background
are these  better? If not there is another one but I prefer these, its the Borderlands 2 logo top right thats the issue and of course the name Maya bottom left 
desktop-800x450.jpg.ed13ab4d11105e34c1756f8435463154.jpg

borderlands-1696898709800-4676.thumb.jpg.cf36ed1005beec5eb85dc1ad03349766.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

Unfortunately not, they slapped that name on every banner, the ones without have a blank background
are these  better? If not there is another one but I prefer these, its the Borderlands 2 logo top right thats the issue and of course the name Maya bottom left 
desktop-800x450.jpg.ed13ab4d11105e34c1756f8435463154.jpg

borderlands-1696898709800-4676.thumb.jpg.cf36ed1005beec5eb85dc1ad03349766.jpg

@Billy Talent I can make these two work. I will take a look at the other one too. I just wasn't sure if you were open to other images.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @goose_3387 hope you are doing well.

First I wanted to say thank you for my current Breaking Bad banner you made it’s amazing.

However I think it’s time for an upgrade. I just got around to finishing the last season of Star-Wars: The Clone Wars so I’m in a Star-Wars mood. I’ve attached a photo of what I would like.

image.thumb.jpeg.1f1b9fc36d5bdd9a5317ec793ed7f3c6.jpeg

With this photo would it be possible for you to remove both the background characters and just keep Ahsoka? While having my name to the left in the Star-Wars font?

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

@goose_3387

giphy.gif

for my new Banner 😍

extantsrevengeBanner6.png.401025b3a02cb9c78910ed8677341aca.png

Looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see the movie.

I also wanted to thank you again for all the stunning work you have done in all theses years for our members. For me your banners are just such an terrific way for us here to add some color and individuality to our apprearance on Media Psychos. You always transform every request into a beautiful piece of art 🙏.

Below are my previous banners to celebrate the arrivals of my newest addition 😍

Spoiler

diamondbatman_php.png.c1545e365a59903ab1f7c73d2ba579cd.pngdiamondalita_php.png.c1a4296552e26828284ed4ce18c68fa3.png

extantsrevengediamond4.png.152f43af881265b2aeff8a5392256f76.png

extantsrevengediamond3.png.a7164a4aca763f878f4c91b714c1d581.png

extantsrevengedimond5.png.18bec073fb27c7b3156320f3c17688ea.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@goose_3387

giphy.gif

for my new Banner 😍

extantsrevengeBanner6.png.401025b3a02cb9c78910ed8677341aca.png

Looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see the movie.

I also wanted to thank you again for all the stunning work you have done in all theses years for our members. For me your banners are just such an terrific way for us here to add some color and individuality to our apprearance on Media Psychos. You always transform every request into a beautiful piece of art 🙏.

Below are my previous banners to celebrate the arrivals of my newest addition 😍

Reveal hidden contents

diamondbatman_php.png.c1545e365a59903ab1f7c73d2ba579cd.pngdiamondalita_php.png.c1a4296552e26828284ed4ce18c68fa3.png

extantsrevengediamond4.png.152f43af881265b2aeff8a5392256f76.png

extantsrevengediamond3.png.a7164a4aca763f878f4c91b714c1d581.png

extantsrevengedimond5.png.18bec073fb27c7b3156320f3c17688ea.png

Thanks @extantsrevenge - appreciate the kind words.😊

Almost 6 years here now. My time online (not just here) is much less than it used to be these days, however always look out for new requests.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 1 month later...

@goose_3387 can you do me a favour please

can you carry on do me a sig full size as banner below as about to loose my platinum, i thought i ask now before tier all changes over

but can you do it as basil from rambo style in the mine entrance with the woods around him please so basil in middle of the entrance with the woods to left and right, that give you the space needed to do it properly, if can do a bit of lighting above it all that be cool as well

many thanks

basil 👍

Z9HlQuQ.png

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Basil said:

@goose_3387 can you do me a favour please

can you carry on do me a sig full size as banner below as about to loose my platinum, i thought i ask now before tier all changes over

but can you do it as basil from rambo style in the mine entrance with the woods around him please so basil in middle of the entrance with the woods to left and right, that give you the space needed to do it properly, if can do a bit of lighting above it all that be cool as well

many thanks

basil 👍

Z9HlQuQ.png

Im not sure yet @Basil about having Sigs for non tiered members just yet.  

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
39 minutes ago, Basil said:

So I'm presuming then all sigs all members could be going unless paying by the sound of it then?

Going forward 

Like i said im not sure yet .  I would hate for the work to go into it and its for nothing.  

Hope to have something definite by Monday.

Take care

John

• Like 1

@Masterblaster John, if I may voice my opinion… please let all members keep their sigs, regardless of their membership tier.

As you said, it would be a shame for all the work that went into creating them be wasted but it’s not just that.
I don’t think it would be very fair to loyal members who supported MP for many years to not be able to use their sigs because they can no longer afford to pay for a membership or any other reason.

Limiting the number or reactions a regular member can give per day is one thing, but these signatures are a bit like our calling cards.

Personally I hesitated a long while before deciding to renew as I was in between jobs and had to be more careful with my spending.

Luckily, I landed a new job recently so I’m happy to support MP for another year, but I know I would have been upset if my sigs were to become useless, had my circumstances been different.

For your consideration 🙏

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 8
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Masterblaster John, if I may voice my opinion… please let all members keep their sigs, regardless of their membership tier.

As you said, it would be a shame for all the work that went into creating them be wasted but it’s not just that.
I don’t think it would be very fair to loyal members who supported MP for many years to not be able to use their sigs because they can no longer afford to pay for a membership or any other reason.

Limiting the number or reactions a regular member can give per day is one thing, but these signatures are a bit like our calling cards.

Personally I hesitated a long while before deciding to renew as I was in between jobs and had to be more careful with my spending.

Luckily, I landed a new job recently so I’m happy to support MP for another year, but I know I would have been upset if my sigs were to become useless, had my circumstances been different.

For you consideration 🙏

Howabout that special sig for the “oldest” member 😝 

clint eastwood kids GIF

• Haha 8

Hey everyone.

Sadly, I must share with you all that I recently received the devastating news that I have advanced bowel cancer.

Whilst it would have been nice to continue here for a little longer, time is limited and I'm not in a very good place mentally. To be honest, I'm a mess.

I wish I didn't have to type this, you just never think it will be you and suddenly life has other plans for you.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working with you guys. I've lost count of how many sigs I've made. The community is a special place and you have all been so good to me.

@Masterblaster - Whilst you will have to find yourselves another sig making goose in the future, I'm happy to help with the transition - if you need files from me etc. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

Stay safe guys. Live each day like it's your last, tomorrow is never guaranteed.

Andrew (goose).

• Confused 1
  • Sad 35

Awards

Oh my god goose, this is terrible news.

I can't believe it you to have this

I just wanna give you the biggest of hugs and have a cry if I'm honest, world don't make sense 

You have one of the nicest friendliest persons here always here to help us all

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Basil 😢😢😢😢

@extantsrevenge @Gary K

@deckard99 @Masterblaster

Guys read one post up 😢

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Hi Andrew,

I am so very, very sorry to hear this.  

Whilst I don’t post here frequently, I do visit almost daily and always enjoy checking out the different sigs, plus seeing any new creations you’ve designed for MP members.

You are extremely talented and creative. 

Wishing you much love and strength,

Martyn 

• Like 16
  • Love 3

Awards