IGNORED

Double OR Single Lenticular

Scary Hair

Gravitating towards the Single Lenticular with a slick embossed debossed back .

Normally I'm allmin for a Full Slip or a 1/4 Slip  of late the choice has been stunning on the slips put on the steelbooks of HdZ Life and Blufans Dr Strange .

Also the HdZ Suiside Squad the backs where superb .

Wounder what your thoughts are Gang ?

• 3 months later...

this is an easy one its always double lenticular...no wait i mean single lenticular...oh dear i mean double...no no definitely single...or is it double no single no wait double no wait single no wait double no wait single no wait double no wait single no wait double no wait single no wait double no wait single no wait....ohhhhh my head hurts! 

Tough decision ? 

I like both, love my NovaMedia single lenticulars still some of the best around.

Like @Scary Hair said when they have a nice finish to the back a single lenti can be hard to beat. 

But Blufans and Hdzeta have made some awesome double lenticulars especially the Ultimate Editions amazing packages.

Still undecided ?  Would end up getting both knowing me. ?

Awards

• 4 weeks later...

I am obsessed with double lentis as it feels like a buy one get one free, plus for the chinese editions it doesn't matter what way you display them there is always a lenti to show (no true front and back!).  But sometimes I have thought the quality on the lentis of the single editions has been higher, although I don't know if that it just me being picky, or even me really just wanting every edition ultimately lol.  One thing I do know is that I am a lenti junkie lol

36 minutes ago, Jediclare said:

I am obsessed with double lentis as it feels like a buy one get one free, plus for the chinese editions it doesn't matter what way you display them there is always a lenti to show (no true front and back!).  But sometimes I have thought the quality on the lentis of the single editions has been higher, although I don't know if that it just me being picky, or even me really just wanting every edition ultimately lol.  One thing I do know is that I am a lenti junkie lol

You are not alone @Jediclare ,.......... I'm just the same............and so are many other members , .....??

3 hours ago, Jediclare said:

100% agree i always go with the art I love the best . 

One thing i do and have noticed is that each retailer is pushing harder on the quality and crispness of the lenticular .

Some are midboggling as to the realistic effect .

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2018 at 12:43 PM, Jediclare said:

I myself am a lover of Lenticulars and im particularly partial to the 3D depth variety! I also think this craft has been improving of late with some recent new arrivals (HDzeta's Edge of Tomorrow for one) displaying a 3D depth that which I can only describe as being magical in appearance! It fills my heart with gladness to know there are selfsame individuals out there who luxuriate in lenticular appreciation ??

I like both. I do lean more towards DL lenti's though :) Really depends on the artwork I guess. If the artwork and depth is better on the single lenti, I'd be more than happy to go for that instead of the DL. 

• 1 month later...

Tough decisiom but I'm with the artwork-driven fans.

So I for myself make this decision again with every edition again.

When it comes to DLs I am mostly only interested in one side. For example Blufans Spiderman Homecoming. I love the front side with Spidey in the middle and all his webs around. But the back with the fire is in my opinion not nearly as good. And a Kimchidvd Deadpool is only a SL and hell of a Lenti.

So I prefer a Single Lenti Edition with a wonderful Lenti more than a Double Lenti with only two average Lentis. 

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Krafkali said:

Tough decisiom but I'm with the artwork-driven fans.

So I for myself make this decision again with every edition again.

When it comes to DLs I am mostly only interested in one side. For example Blufans Spiderman Homecoming. I love the front side with Spidey in the middle and all his webs around. But the back with the fire is in my opinion not nearly as good. And a Kimchidvd Deadpool is only a SL and hell of a Lenti.

So I prefer a Single Lenti Edition with a wonderful Lenti more than a Double Lenti with only two average Lentis. 

I agree. While I like the idea of a double lenti, often one side is great and the other side is just so-so. So really in that case single lenti is just as good.

• 3 months later...

Archived