IGNORED

NOVA Everything Everywhere All at Once (Novamedia Exclusive #42) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

PURCHASE LINK ( please choose the correct shipping option.   Shipping for USA is included, for International shipping it will be billed at time of shipping)

Release Date: May 31, 2023

Print/Run: 

Total print run=4K, Domestic=2K, International=2K

- ONE CLICK BOX : 500 copies, numbered - Retail Price $129.99

- FULL SLIP : 1,000 copies, numbered - Retail Price : $38.99

- LENTICULAR SLIP : 1,200 copies, numbered - Retail Price : $39.99

- QUARTER SLIP : 300 copies, numbered - Retail Price : $35.99

- 32 pages booklet (Film Critic / Cho Jaehwi)

- 4x character card

- 5x post card

- ONE CLICK BOX additional Gift : 44p Production note, Original Poster

Artwork and contents subject to change by retailer. 

FB_IMG_1682467646425.thumb.jpg.0e7556747465d75c55f9c8d42b896591.jpg

FB_IMG_1682467648933.thumb.jpg.ddb4f67107f4304e1888d264fe75a248.jpg

FB_IMG_1682467651047.thumb.jpg.be1eb724a488af91df4bf799ca0f8bdc.jpg

FB_IMG_1682467653526.thumb.jpg.083cdb8159e316da6d0b22cc2529af39.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DodgyDave said:

Hell no!

Switched it off after ten minutes. Couldn't make head nor tail of it. 

Hopefully it's only Nova that do it! Don't want any of the retailers I collect, doing it. :D

dave its called multiverse bit like marvel you dont understand and multiple timelines

just accept you might be getting old xD 

• Haha 6

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Basil said:

dave its called multiverse bit like marvel you dont understand and multiple timelines

just accept you might be getting old xD 

Well, I'm certainly getting old, but it was nothing like Marvel or Spiderverse. It was like a manic depressive on speed. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, DodgyDave said:

Well, I'm certainly getting old, but it was nothing like Marvel or Spiderverse. It was like a manic depressive on speed. :D

well goto 1 hour was tired anyway enjoying it but did fall asleep but thats due to my meds at the mo xD 

so i have to do bit of wind back and watch the rest.

multiverse is multiple time lines all at the same time, but you have to keep the attention on all of the time to keep up.

you can't miss any of it to keep up.

otherwise wont make sense👍

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Basil said:

well goto 1 hour was tired anyway enjoying it but did fall asleep but thats due to my meds at the mo xD 

multiverse is multiple time lines all at the same time, but you have to keep the attention on all of the time to keep up.

There in lies the problem. I like to watch a movie to relax and enjoy it. Not sit glued to the screen in case I miss something. 

The misses and I sat down in the van, after a nice meal, ready to watch it. Both looked at each other and said, "shall we turn this s..t off?" 

Also making the point about " another pile of crap winning awards." Clearly critics have a completely different view to me. :D

Maybe I'll try to watch it again one day. Or, maybe not. ;)

• Like 10

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

There in lies the problem. I like to watch a movie to relax and enjoy it. Not sit glued to the screen in case I miss something. 

The misses and I sat down in the van, after a nice meal, ready to watch it. Both looked at each other and said, "shall we turn this s..t off?" 

Also making the point about " another pile of crap winning awards." Clearly critics have a completely different view to me. :D

I loved it, but that’s the fun - we each have our own tastes.   

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Dave Me Duck give it another go , it's a slow start admittedly . 

I'm on a 3rd viewing and have found something I missed in the other 2 viewings .

Rich has watched it AND STAYED AWAKE THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH .

His comment 

" I'm not sure what I just watched  "

with a smile on his face . The smile at a movie is even rarere than staying awake 

Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24

• Haha 10

2 hours ago, Gary K said:

I loved it, but that’s the fun - we each have our own tastes.   

Very true. I used to get hung up on why people didn't like the stuff that I liked and I thought they were weird and out of touch, but sometimes a movie just doesn't resonate with someone. I've learned that since all this stop using inappropriate language is subjective, you just gotta let people do what they want to do. Although, it is fun to see why people didn't like the movie and try to explain it from time to time, even if I don't think I'll change their minds.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Basil said:

Absolutely not my ‘cup of tea’ and agree with DD “how in the world did this get so many awards?” 🤨 

Sleepy Sesame Street GIF by Muppet Wiki

• Like 6

On 3/30/2023 at 7:33 PM, antiapathetic said:

Well hello Nova... nice to have you on my pre-order list once again!

Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24

We share the same sentiment.

On 3/30/2023 at 9:24 PM, Gary K said:

Hope we get an actual one click of this and not just multiple editions.  

I was hoping for the same thing, their full slip / lenticular slip approach to premiums lately hasn’t disappointed, but some movies deserve a little more. 

23 hours ago, Baphomet said:

Been waiting to see if a group would release an awesome version of this movie and so now this looks like it's in my sights. Can't wait to see what they come up with!

I’ve been waiting to own a physical copy also with the hopes that a retailer was going to produce something cooler than what can be found at the big chain retailers.

10 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

This is one of the many reasons why people like the movie 🤣🤣🤣.

9 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

out-of-touch.thumb.jpg.6de0df3603eb21ae9558ec6f80d13491.jpg

giphy-downsized.gif

2 hours ago, Reagh said:

giphy-downsized.gif

1 hour ago, Veum said:

Absolutely not my ‘cup of tea’ and agree with DD “how in the world did this get so many awards?” 🤨 

Sleepy Sesame Street GIF by Muppet Wiki

giphy.gif

I would be lying if I said I’m shocked by your viewpoint 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, RAK said:

Not surprising coming from someone confused by Tenet!!!

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

You sho right! 

giphy-downsized.gif

1 hour ago, Veum said:

You mean coming from someone who enjoys “classic movies”! :)

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

You know when you say “classic” I don’t get the impression you mean a movie that could potentially resonate with audiences no matter it release date. It always sounds like you  just mean “Old”! 🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 6