IGNORED

NOVA Everything Everywhere All at Once (Novamedia Exclusive #42) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Chief_lookout said:

I almost always get OCs nowadays! I usually regret getting a single edition when I see videos of the others in hand!

Felt that! Rather split it up if I feel differently than to pick a slip and find out another slip is better in hand (or multiple are). Though, this usually leads to me hoarding more admittedly 😅

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Mrdugan said:

Be the psycho we know you are and use the 4K discs from the retail release.

ill pick up the 4k extended version, i can always upgrade its just a nuisance that nova are being cheap, bear in mind this was shot in high res in the first place.

and nova should be doing better.

basil 👍

• Like 2

Something to keep in mind for those of you upset over the lack of 4k discs...

I understand that the 4k disc in the French steel had an issue with subtitles. English subtitles were not automatically provided when the characters would speak Cantonese or Mandarin. The only way around it was to turn on the English closed captioning for the duration of the film. It's for this reason that I purchased the US retail disc.

I'm not sure that a Nova 4k disc would have had the same issue but the purchase of another disc may have been necessary anyway for us English speakers. The US retail release was $9.99 last holiday season - and you get a digital copy. I think the Nova price would have increased by more than $10 if it included 4k discs.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

• ★ Administrators ★
29 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Something to keep in mind for those of you upset over the lack of 4k discs...

I understand that the 4k disc in the French steel had an issue with subtitles. English subtitles were not automatically provided when the characters would speak Cantonese or Mandarin. The only way around it was to turn on the English closed captioning for the duration of the film. It's for this reason that I purchased the US retail disc.

I'm not sure that a Nova 4k disc would have had the same issue but the purchase of another disc may have been necessary anyway for us English speakers. The US retail release was $9.99 last holiday season - and you get a digital copy. I think the Nova price would have increased by more than $10 if it included 4k discs.

Yes, I picked up the $9.99 4k release at Walmart last Christmas and that's the one I watch. Nova probably wasn't able to get the 4k disc for this release, but that's probably for the best given the subtitle issues. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, redek9typer said:

club invites were sent out already? Nothing on my end yet. 

You may not get a ping or direct message. Check under "Clubs" on the top of the page and then on the right you may see it under "Pending Requests". If it's there just click on the little green check mark next to it.

If it's not there you may want to give it a little more time as I believe these are sent out manually.

Edited by GuyIncognit0
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

You may not get a ping or direct message. Check under "Clubs" on the top of the page and then on the right you may see it under "Pending Requests". If it's there just click on the little green check mark next to it.

If it's not there you may want to give it a little more time as I believe these are sent out manually.

I got the invite like 5 minutes ago. Maybe I was a little anxious 😬 😆