IGNORED

WeET Arrival (WeET COLLECTION Exclusive #017) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, ethnosax said:

"How are we going to use up all this extra holofoil paper?"

"I don't know, can we get the license for Arrival?"

"But what does holofoil have to do with Arrival?"

"We'll figure something out."

Some Asian distributors really love the holofoil😅

I think HdZeta used holofoil for one of their Batman Begins slips, and I never associated Batman with glittery rainbow effects😂. But who am I to judge. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Fredrik said:

Some Asian distributors really love the holofoil😅

I think HdZeta used holofoil for one of their Batman Begins slips, and I never associated Batman with glittery rainbow effects😂. But who am I to judge. 

I've seen a few really excellent uses of holofoil on slips, but often it seems to have nothing to do with the movie or the image. I feel like whenever you see the phrase "holofoil chase variant" in a hobby, it's time to sell your collection while you can and move on to something else. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, modern_remake19 said:

@GroundDiggerHow did you do it?? Was only available for about 20 seconds on my end before being told it was sold out. So jealous

I did a few practice runs of putting Bullet Train in my cart and stuff. For the muscle memory, you know. Then was refreshing until the preorder was live. As soon as I saw it, clicked all the right buttons and was able to secure it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GroundDigger said:

I did a few practice runs of putting Bullet Train in my cart and stuff. For the muscle memory, you know. Then was refreshing until the preorder was live. As soon as I saw it, clicked all the right buttons and was able to secure it. 

Gotcha! I should have done the same! Will forever be kicking myself in the face for this one. Arrival is my all-time favorite and can't believe I missed out :((( Congrats to you tho! enjoy it for the both of us😆

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GroundDigger said:

@modern_remake19

It's up on yukipalo for retail. get it quick if it you want it

I immediately clicked your link as soon as you sent it but it was gone. Managed to get the B Fullslip from yukipalo tho and am extemely happy! Thank you so much @GroundDigger. Didn't know about this site and would have missed out without you!

• Like 4

In my case I decided to bet everything on the supposed future edition of MAG. I hope I wasn't wrong. Even so, I have to admit that although the design of this one didn't excite me when I saw the beauty shots, the last pictures published give a very good impression.

I don't understand why publishers don't release more product photos in advance these days. If you're selling something nice, nothing better than letting people see it so that it sells out.

• Like 9

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

In my case I decided to bet everything on the supposed future edition of MAG. I hope I wasn't wrong. Even so, I have to admit that although the design of this one didn't excite me when I saw the beauty shots, the last pictures published give a very good impression.

I don't understand why publishers don't release more product photos in advance these days. If you're selling something nice, nothing better than letting people see it so that it sells out.

They didn’t have much of a problem selling out in minutes.  

But I still agree that the official BS didn’t do this justice. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gary K said:

They didn’t have much of a problem selling out in minutes.  

That's the point, they know they're going to sell everything the same. But still sometimes, even in the case of 2001, the beauty shots don't show you all the beauty that's there.

The day they don't sell everything they will regret it. Let them see the example of Filmarena.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Gary K said:

6 hours ago, Casiusco said:

But still sometimes, even in the case of 2001, the beauty shots don't show you all the beauty that's there.

The beauty shots never do to be honest. Good in hand shots are the only ones that really showcases any quality and not just the art. More retailers should do like WeET and drop in-hand shots before pre-order, preferably along with the BS. I understand why that's not realistic for most though with production lead times and whatnot.

• Like 6

Awards