IGNORED

WeET Arrival (WeET COLLECTION Exclusive #017) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

Just now, TechSpec924 said:

I don't think the fees have ever been outrageous. A couple of bucks? $5? And those dollars go right back into MP, which is always better for us in the long run. I would think you'd pay more in international shipping fees that that, but to each their own. 

Really only a few bucks more? Someone had told me it’s over $10 more than direct

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, GroundDigger said:

What’s a proper breakdown of what this would cost via GB? 

Looking back through my PayPal history of past purchases, I don't have a play-by-play breakdown for you. The item price is usually already quoted with the added fees. But I do know that the GB fees are usually only a couple of bucks, plus a PayPal fee of maybe 2-3%. So you figure 3% of 52.99, plus $3 GB fee. That's actually less than $5, but then you add shipping. And that varies based on your address. 

I admit I have no idea what international shipping costs are directly from Korea, but I have ordered from Nova Media in the past and some of their costs for K-packs can get pretry high. More than I would think by going through a GB. Plus, l'm sure MP probably gets some great bulk shipping rates due to their great longstanding relationships with these retailers.

If you want more exact details for a price breakdown, you can always PM the GB admins.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Fullslip A2 is very popular, not sure how long we will keep it in the form and if we will have enough for everyone. We will update members on time if they secured the edition or not.

All other editions seem to be no problem at the moment.

Naturally, A2 is the one I went with. I’m willing to change over to the B lenti if I don’t make the cut (and if Type B is still available, of course). I’ll keep my expectations in check.

• Like 7

Il y a 19 heures, Gary K a dit :

just keep watching this thread and get your request in as soon as you can.  Don't go too quickly though and make sure to read all the rules.  Feel free to PM me with any specific questions about how the process works.

Gary K

Okay I've requested a lenticular edition ! And I think without making any mistakes haha 

Sweating Heat Wave GIF

Il y a 9 heures, Masterblaster a dit :

My statement would be , why chance it , support this site ! 😉

You're right ! If it can secure an edition for me AND support the site, I'm in ! 😄

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Gary K @ShadowWarrior need a club invite as soon as you can please… only ask now cause I may forget and in the past had to ask for a club invite for some of my other GBs, thank you gents! :)

1 minute ago, Emil said:

Also need one, please.

The list is being updated now, invites will follow shortly after. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5