IGNORED

WeET Arrival (WeET COLLECTION Exclusive #017) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Daftvader:

Oh lord ... One of my favorite sci-fi movie !

Amaze GIF

I've never ordered anything on this website, do you guys know if there will be a group buy or if it's difficult to pre-order ?

Sorry for all thoses basics questions but I'm quite new and don't know that much about foreign steelbooks retailers

Yes there will be a group buy but we need to wait for full beautyshots of the slips. After that we can start our GB. You can follow this thread if you don't have it already so you will be notificated when it goes live

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Daftvader said:

I've never ordered anything on this website, do you guys know if there will be a group buy or if it's difficult to pre-order ?

WeET have been notoriously difficult when ordering direct, mostly because they A) have mainly done MCU, which is stupidly popular and B) their website can't handle the traffic.

• Thanks 5

Awards

11 hours ago, Daftvader said:

Sorry for all thoses basics questions but I'm quite new and don't know that much about foreign steelbooks retailers

Yea, in my experience ordering from their website has not been fun. I had missed out on 2 releases because their site crashed on my end and then the slips that I wanted sold out. I honestly think it might be worse with this release as I am going to assume that this is a pretty popular release. I hope this is the end of their marvel spam though

• Like 4

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
12 hours ago, GroundDigger said:

Yea, in my experience ordering from their website has not been fun. I had missed out on 2 releases because their site crashed on my end and then the slips that I wanted sold out. I honestly think it might be worse with this release as I am going to assume that this is a pretty popular release. I hope this is the end of their marvel spam though

Well the good news is we have a very good track record of being able to provide our members with the editions they seek even from popular retailers/releases, so you probably wonโ€™t have to worry about ordering this one direct!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
Just now, Daftvader said:

Alright guys thanks for all of your answers ->@Gary Kย @swishย @tr0llhattย @GroundDiggerย โค๏ธ

ย 

I can't wait to see the slips beautyshots then ! I hope I will be able to join the GB without any difficulty (I'll read the full instructions)

just keep watching this thread and get your request in as soon as you can. ย Don't go too quickly though and make sure to read all the rules. ย Feel free to PM me with any specific questions about how the process works.

Gary K

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Daftvader said:

Alright guys thanks for all of your answers ->@Gary Kย @swishย @tr0llhattย @GroundDiggerย โค๏ธ

ย 

I can't wait to see the slips beautyshots then ! I hope I will be able to join the GB without any difficulty (I'll read the full instructions)

I still remember vividly signing up for my first GB...a mere three years ago. It can be a little overwhelming because there's a lot of information to take in. Just take your time, be sure to read and understand all the rules, and then request your edition. As long as you pay your deposits and never back out of a GB request, you're golden. Welcome to the big leagues! Expect it to be a wild ride lol.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
On 2/28/2023 at 5:49 AM, Daftvader said:

Oh lord ... One of my favorite sci-fi movie !

Amaze GIF

My statement would be , why chance it , support this site !ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 10

1 minute ago, thebhopexperience said:

Maybe my expectations were too high, but this might be the most I've been disappointed in Beauty shots before. That might be the most bland OC I've seen.ย 

I share a similar feeling. They should've taken advantage of the alien language, or something other than the dark, dark, dark room where it's only dark and somehow not utilize all the white.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, GroundDigger said:

Don't wanna pay the extra fees. I'll try my chances since preorder goes live when I'm awake. I'd do GB for a manta release instead because their preorders go live at 4AM for me

I don't think the fees have ever been outrageous. A couple of bucks? $5? And those dollars go right back into MP, which is always better for us in the long run. I would think you'd pay more in international shipping fees that that, but to each their own.ย 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2