IGNORED

The Fifth Element (4K UHD/2D Collector's Edition Steelbook) (Studio Canal) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Hecko

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

That Sux .. don’t you have a safe place or designated neighbour … ?…

Normally they would take it back to depot and i would collect. But for some unknown reason the driver took it upon himself to leave it at my front door and just took a photo. You would think a high value item like that would require a signature at least. I don’t have a safe place but the driver called it my safe place, obviously not safe.

• Sad 9

Awards

2 hours ago, hdblueman said:

Normally they would take it back to depot and i would collect. But for some unknown reason the driver took it upon himself to leave it at my front door and just took a photo. You would think a high value item like that would require a signature at least. I don’t have a safe place but the driver called it my safe place, obviously not safe.

Got a refund processing so at least a fast response from Zavvi customer service. 

A little disappointing, was one i was looking forward to getting in hand, but on the upside got a bit of cash for something else.

• Sad 3

Awards

7 hours ago, ncraft said:

@hdblueman I'm sorry to hear that man. In the U.S. we have had an epidemic of people getting packages stolen off their porch for the last 10-15 years. I switched to a UPS Store in 2013, which is like having a Post Office Box. Do you have anything similar in the U. K.? 

Thanks mate.

The depot is only 5 minutes away and i normally collect from there. 

To leave parcels in full view of the public is only going to end one way, unfortunately.

The parcel was tracked but not a signed for parcel, so probably the wrong shipping method for a high value item.

The annoying thing is my neighbour was in and would have been able to take it for me.

But Royal Mail decided to leave it in the open, no attempt to hide it out of sight.

Really poor service by the carrier, if they had notified me that it was delivered, i could have asked the neighbour to take it in.

But what can you do, hopefully it’s a one off and they don’t leave other parcels in that way.

• Sad 5

Awards