IGNORED

The Fifth Element (4K UHD/2D Collector's Edition Steelbook) (Studio Canal) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Hecko

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c09bab90a59d9efc309371b9d77409ff.jpeg

dont know why there sending these mails out, all they have done is move the delivery date till june 2023 goto be production issues with the bits and pieces!

been better telling people that than its delayed in shipping which is BULL xD 

basil xD 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Wow that looks stunning… EB with a bit bigger budget definitely shows on these releases…

I want more of them like.... The Rock! :D
Seriously though, it's about time they announce another one or call it quits. Fifth Element was announced what, almost 8 months ago with an aimed release window of April.

• Like 2

Awards

3 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

I want more of them like.... The Rock! :D
Seriously though, it's about time they announce another one or call it quits. Fifth Element was announced what, almost 8 months ago with an aimed release window of April.

TBH one or two editions a year I can cope with .. especially with all the other editions by other retailers,  that take my fancy…😆

• Like 2

On 6/23/2023 at 10:32 PM, ukade2327 said:

TBH one or two editions a year I can cope with .. especially with all the other editions by other retailers,  that take my fancy…😆

You're not entirely wrong, but we're almost to July and there's been no word as far as I know. 1 title every 3-4 months would be good in the current climate, then the wind changes and we're drowning in different editions :P

• Haha 2

Awards

• 3 weeks later...