IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Mummy Trilogy (UHD CLUB #20) (4K Only Hardbox Digipak) [China]

ukade2327

2 hours ago, Stud_Bagel said:

If there happens to be an extra copy of this when it’s all said and done, keep me in mind, pleeeeease 🙂

Im sure if there’s any spare copies , and by the way members have been failing  recently there just may be  , im guessing  @Masterblaster Could maybe help you out as any spare copies usually go to him , but it won’t be GB price unfortunately… hope you can pick one up …👍

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, was that outer (mother)box always intended? Always imagined this as Jaws and ET.
Looks great though! 🤩

1 hour ago, Catgirl said:

is it maybe embossed on the back? That would be great. 🤔

Bad angle to judge from, but seems flat to me though maybe the circle? Bossing would be really awesome!

Shots from ebay:

Spoiler

Image 1 - THE MUMMY TRILOGY 4K BOXSET  , CHINA UHDCLUB , NEW/SEALEDImage 2 - THE MUMMY TRILOGY 4K BOXSET  , CHINA UHDCLUB , NEW/SEALEDImage 3 - THE MUMMY TRILOGY 4K BOXSET  , CHINA UHDCLUB , NEW/SEALEDImage 4 - THE MUMMY TRILOGY 4K BOXSET  , CHINA UHDCLUB , NEW/SEALEDImage 5 - THE MUMMY TRILOGY 4K BOXSET  , CHINA UHDCLUB , NEW/SEALEDImage 6 - THE MUMMY TRILOGY 4K BOXSET  , CHINA UHDCLUB , NEW/SEALEDImage 7 - THE MUMMY TRILOGY 4K BOXSET  , CHINA UHDCLUB , NEW/SEALEDImage 8 - THE MUMMY TRILOGY 4K BOXSET  , CHINA UHDCLUB , NEW/SEALEDImage 9 - THE MUMMY TRILOGY 4K BOXSET  , CHINA UHDCLUB , NEW/SEALED

Edited by tr0llhatt
  • Like 6

Awards

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2022 at 1:35 AM, HeightOfFolly said:

I like those beauty shots. I was able to resist double-dipping for the Everything Blu editions but I couldn't walk away from this one. 

Exactly the same with me. I have the Book of the Living edition (which may be my favourite item on my shelf). Not the most expensive, but my favourite.

Interested to see if this edition sparks a similar feeling in me when I receive it. I doubt it, as the Everything Blu is something special.

• Like 5

Awards

54 minutes ago, Whodini said:

Exactly the same with me. I have the Book of the Living edition (which may be my favourite item on my shelf)

Yeah, agreed. The EverythingBlu edition is one of my favourite releases.

It's hard to top that one.

55 minutes ago, Whodini said:

Not the most expensive, but my favourite.

You should see what they're going for now. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2