IGNORED

WeET Ant-Man and the Wasp (WeET Exclusive #13) (WEA 4K/2D/Bonus Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Stunden schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

I have great admiration for WeET when it comes to the quality of their Marvel releases, even if I don't hold the movies themselves in the same esteem.

If only they could step out of their comfort zone and give the same treatment to a couple of titles other than Marvel, then I have little doubt they would become my favorite Premium retailer, along with Manta and Kimchi.

Yes me too!

I would love to see some movies from them, not released in any premium edition. :)

But I'm afraid, it will be to risky for them and they are in the money printing business after all. 😁

Edited by javi
  • Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

I have great admiration for WeET when it comes to the quality of their Marvel releases, even if I don't hold the movies themselves in the same esteem.

If only they could step out of their comfort zone and give the same treatment to a couple of titles other than Marvel, then I have little doubt they would become my favorite Premium retailer, along with Manta and Kimchi.

Shut The Fuck Up Veep Season 6 GIF by Veep HBO

LET THEM DO MARVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Basil said:

i was thinking about bitch slapping glad you stood up xD 

ricky gervais laughing GIF

and im another one for them doing the first antman film too then we would have a lovely

megan fox breast GIF

@Hollywood E Rock remember the good ol days xD 

basil 👍

@Basil

Yes! The good ol days 

When sets came fast

giphy.gif

And pairs of beauty shots was visible everyday

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Adrip said:

Another beautiful steelbook from Weed 😍😍

(not talking about the back side...) 

To open, or not to open the Fullslip, that is the question 🥺

Season 4 Reaction GIF by grown-ishFamily Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

No point worshipping the quality of WeET’s work and praising the steel if you don't even plan to open it and appreciate it. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Otherwise It may as well contain a scanovo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3