IGNORED

Manta Lab Léon: The Professional (Manta Lab Exclusive #57) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

0cbbab9b3f26bbff0c6a4da7bd90cef6.gif

Okay okay the GB is open 😊

Please be advised that this GB will be Tier Order (Plat at the top, then Gold then regular). Editions limited to 1 per member. We might not allow Singles in addition to OC it will depend on interest and membership.

giphy.gif

Will regular Joes have a chance at one clicks do you think? Ballpark guess is fine 🙂 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

To be honest I don't think that chances for a OC for regular will be high.

Okay, thanks for the honesty... also I get this message when I click on the group buy 

You do not have permission to view this topic.

Is that normal orrrr

il y a 1 minute, Noir21 a dit :

You receive an automatic message from the boot confirming your request, even if you don't see the green warning above the envelope icon.

In case it helps.

Oh thank you so much ... I was waiting for the green light ... but I checked and I got the automatic message.

but is it really bad that I forgot to indicate my country in my request please ?

Thanks again ;) 

• Like 2

Awards

1 minute ago, vinny91 said:

Oh thank you so much ... I was waiting for the green light ... but I checked and I got the automatic message.

but is it really bad that I forgot to indicate my country in my request please ?

Thanks again ;) 

I suppose that the gb administrators themselves could fix it, don't worry.

@cypheria078

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
15 minutes ago, vinny91 said:

Thanks again ;) 

No, that is no problem.

• Like 4

vor 31 Minuten schrieb vinny91:

but you can only see the list only if you subscribe .... so sometimes you subscribe and you got your answer after the preorder on MLAB ... and you cry 2 times ;) 

Usually the staff notice those who can't be served with the desired edition to choose from one of the remaining singles. Yes it's true you only see the list in the club but you have then still time to change the edition you requested

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

Awful artwork...extremely dissapointing!😞

I don't love the OC box, to be honest, but the three editions are pretty great imho.  I grabbed an SL. 

After Station Eleven and this . . . I think you need a group hug, not a group buy my man!!   🤣

image.gif.41f5b7b898fe37306982d2d575dce1d4.gif

• Haha 7