IGNORED

Manta Lab Dune (2021) (Manta Lab Exclusive #49) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, lunazero said:

Thanks. Is that because your OC was direct from Manta rather than a GB?

Yes, my OC was Direct.

I received a tracking email for my OC

with a second tracking number from manta,

then a week or so later it just shows up.

I presume the hub orders will take a bit longer,

Having to go through the hub first.

Honestly without Media Psychos and people posting their inquiries to manta I wouldn’t have known about any updates on the extras.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2023 at 12:38 AM, Emil said:

It’s time

Timothee Chalamet Dune GIF by TIFF

35086C1E-8ADE-44C0-A945-781E646CD591.thumb.jpeg.d4d8e90090a55fc6f0776ab858042066.jpeg

The trinkets are finally here5F232C0D-C5B5-4628-8CCA-35D4F7990B9C.thumb.jpeg.a5098373fca2fad9f0442a27c5f0ca0c.jpeg

My pictures are definitely not as nice as the ones @swish posted, but in hand I would say they look as good as those1896256F-F30A-44E3-A560-A84BAE0271FB.thumb.jpeg.65f00f8c3205beb5511bc135ec5e4597.jpegC8168E4C-5E0A-4438-885B-6ED40C8D30AF.thumb.jpeg.7aee803f6097b2bb435394edacbaff85.jpeg75076A49-5916-4F77-BA29-4104272CA13A.thumb.jpeg.8f493067d858c9235e17b2dcf4470816.jpeg

Soon you will be able to marry, your envelopes can be sealed, and your papers will no longer blow in the wind

Protect Timothee Chalamet GIF by Dune Movie

Anyboby got this?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

@Masterblaster @ShadowWarrior @deckard99 @Gary K

Any news on this?! I did not receive the extra's which goes with this release  (trinkets) and still waiting :(

It was a selling point to me -and asside of that, I paid for a complete set ;)

larson think we got these back in may or june 

you prob quicker to PM john directly

basil 👍

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, larson1977 said:

@Masterblaster @ShadowWarrior @deckard99 @Gary K

Any news on this?! I did not receive the extra's which goes with this release  (trinkets) and still waiting :(

It was a selling point to me -and asside of that, I paid for a complete set ;)

16 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

Why always through PM? I'm asking a relevant question as apparently quite a few did not receive these...

9 minutes ago, Houdeani said:

I second that, I would very much like to know as well, since I haven’t received mine yet either.

Thanks for letting us know.  We are looking into this today and will get back to you ASAP.  As for why PM - sometimes its a quicker way to get a reply, but I'm glad you posted this since we were unaware that you (and several others in your country) hadn't received the special items.

Thanks,

Gary

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Thanks for letting us know.  We are looking into this today and will get back to you ASAP.  As for why PM - sometimes its a quicker way to get a reply, but I'm glad you posted this since we were unaware that you (and several others in your country) hadn't received the special items.

Thanks,

Gary

Thanks for the quick response, duly noted when it comes to the PMs.

I must say, my experience isn’t that any of you are slow to respond at all :) So thanks for that!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, larson1977 said:

Why always through PM? I'm asking a relevant question as apparently quite a few did not receive these...

I did not know lots missing I thought maybe just you?

Plus the pm was idea of goto John as he knows where everything is and at what hub

and you would get quicker direct response.

Rather than report to mod who tells supermod who then tells an admin who then tells John. 

Plus it then becomes quicker much quicker that was all. 

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

Basil 👍

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Plus the pm was idea of goto John as he knows where everything is and at what hub

and you would get quicker direct response.

Rather than report to mod who tells supermod who then tells an admin who then tells John. 

Plus it then becomes quicker much quicker that was all. 

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

Basil 👍

Nothing wrong w/both IMHO! 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 2

On 10/23/2023 at 3:43 PM, Basil said:

I didn't receive my extras either. Usually unnecessary nagging about when to receive items isn't that appreciated and the usual answer is to sit tight with patience, so I didn't think much of it. It's hard to know when to get worried. 😅

• Like 2