IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

well good morning friday its 3.42am here.

well thats the sh1tist nights sleep i have ever had xD 

apart from waking every 2 hrs for a pee at 1.30am woke up with bit of sick coming up my throat and then again at 3am when i thought no this is no good.

so came downstairs feeling exhausted like havent been to bed.

decided to pump my self full of red bull thought at least sat up stop my valve leaking the sick taste up and so far 46 mins in seems to be doing the trick.

later this afternoon when red bull runs down i be a mess xD 

Wolf Of Wall Street Laugh GIF

wonder if anyone can beat that xD 

anyway happy friday to you all :D

Awesome Meme GIF by JustViralFriday GIF

basil :D

• Like 4

Just now, atomicblonde said:

Please give me some waffles and then tuck me into sleep because I'm still awake at almost 7 am Guy and I need a fatherly figure to tell me to go to sleep already 😫

Also I hope you have a fantastic weekend Guy 🤗💜

My wife is picking this up for me at Bob Evans for my brunch (I’m trying something new to me 🤤), isn’t she sweet & thoughtful 😘

image.jpeg.5ba7e9e313d994f868e2feb6d3577a6e.jpeg

😋 

Avocado Veggie Protein Bowl

Avocado Veggie Protein Bowl

910 cal.
Roasted corn & black beans, sautéed spinach, roasted sweet potatoes, real cheddar cheese, diced peppers and caramelized onions. Topped with two eggs cooked to order*, diced tomatoes, fresh avocado and our house-made cilantro lime cream sauce. Served with fresh-cut seasonal fruit and freshly baked biscuits.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Please give me some waffles and then tuck me into sleep because I'm still awake at almost 7 am Guy and I need a fatherly figure to tell me to go to sleep already 😫

Also I hope you have a fantastic weekend Guy 🤗💜

Here you go:

Hungry Food GIF

Parks And Recreation Funny Gif GIF

Now, get some rest and go to sleep 🙂

Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Hopefully not for the entire weekend. If so, maybe some time off during the next week?

No, I’m off on Sunday. Thank goodness. It’s been 6 days a week for almost 2 years now. In the winter time I don’t mind so much but 9-10 hours in this Arizona heat is soul sucking. Every time we get a relief carrier they either quit in the academy or resign the first week. 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Reagh said:

No, I’m off on Sunday. Thank goodness. It’s been 6 days a week for almost 2 years now. In the winter time I don’t mind so much but 9-10 hours in this Arizona heat is soul sucking. Every time we get a relief carrier they either quit in the academy or resign the first week. 

I remember them either quitting or they could not pass the drug tests 😞

Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad

… peeps do not realize how hard a letter carrier’s job really is… hang in there and just FYI save as much money as you can for your future retirement, trust a guy who has been through that! 😉

awkward season 8 GIF

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Reagh said:

I can't even imagine... Good luck, man. Stay hydrated!

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Reagh said:

@Reagh I do have a question though, how do you post on MP when you are carrying? 🧐 

I was never able to do ANYTHING like that… I remember if I wanted something I’d have to phone it in on my breaks 😂… real ‘Ol school guy here huh!!! 😛 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Reagh I do have a question though, how do you post on MP when you are carrying? 🧐 

I was never able to do ANYTHING like that… I remember if I wanted something I’d have to phone it in on my breaks 😂… real ‘Ol school guy here huh!!! 😛 

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

You're gonna get him in trouble! 

• Haha 3