IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/7/2019 at 9:15 PM, RileyLad said:

32B00B18-867C-48DC-849E-5C7B27A2C45D.jpeg.4c666f9b8a8eba761a0c2dd9677cf74c.jpeg

Man I loved this car - there wasn’t much I didn’t do to this motor! I took the cylinder head off, polished n port the head, fit it with a high lift cam, twin choke Webber carbs, K&N air filter, 4 branch manifold, stainless steel exhaust middle and tail pipe. I had fox racing wheel on it after this pic was taken. The dash would vibrate like hell at 90mph, it spat oil from every gasket and was lumpy as hell on idle! But it went like stink - the induction on it was crazy! Did the Santa pod run in this- Good times 😁

@RileyLad It’s ONLY taken me 2 months to get back to this. ☝🏼 😂

But I didn’t forget!!! Been in the loft for the missus, and I was like 1st things 1st luv, where are my old car pics? 😂 I thought the fact that I had a sunroof was a Big deal at the time 😂👌🏼

ED0B6E49-E86D-4E58-8C45-CB9125D08B38.jpeg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock bang on it is a lovely fine morning this morning.

the sun is shining thru the window and the cooked breakfast has just gone on and i am about also to have a cappuccino out of our bosch tassimo machine.

its all looking rather good :D

274661941010201.gif?c256x256

basil :D

Morning 

Wish I could say the same about the sun shining through the window.....the exact opposite here..

So here's to a wet Sunday for me. And the unfortunate event of watching my team try play football. 😂

IMG_20191006_085716.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock bang on it is a lovely fine morning this morning.

the sun is shining thru the window and the cooked breakfast has just gone on and i am about also to have a cappuccino out of our bosch tassimo machine.

its all looking rather good :D

274661941010201.gif?c256x256

basil :D

@Basil

Good to hear you’re doing well this morning, breakfast sounds good right about now. I think I’m going to heat up some leftovers from Saturday, girlfriend cooked lasagna 

giphy.gif

I’ll finish getting my thoughts out on another review In @Veum Horror thread first then to the refrigerator!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Morning 

Wish I could say the same about the sun shining through the window.....the exact opposite here..

So here's to a wet Sunday for me. And the unfortunate event of watching my team try play football. 😂

IMG_20191006_085716.jpg

well i hope your team whoever they are win and then that brighten you day up 👍

so who you got and i give you a predication :)

basil :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

I'm a Geordie so I have the unfortunate pleasure of supporting Newcastle United. Play man u today lol 

used to live there about 5 years as a kid my dads job back in the day. and his job was IBM building next to newcastle ground :D

well think you should do man u, there not all they used to be and there over confidence could well be there undoing and if west ham can do them 2-0 like a little while ago sure your in with a shout.

hmm right looking for a 2-0 or 2-1 in your favour, hopefully im right.

keep my fingers crossed for you. 👍

all the best

basil :)

• Like 1

🥤Look what is playing here now my English friends & from where 📺...

🏈 Chicago Bears vs. Oakland Raiders @ Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London🇬🇧

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is the home of Tottenham Hotspur in north London, replacing the club's previous stadium, White Hart ... The capacity was, by then, lower than other major English clubs, with many of these ...

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is the home of Tottenham Hotspur in north London, replacing the club's previous stadium, White Hart Lane. It has a capacity of 62,062, making it one of the largest stadiums in the Premier League and the largest club stadium in London.[7] It is designed to be a multi-purpose stadium and features the world's first dividing, retractable football pitch, which reveals a synthetic turf pitch underneath for NFL London Games, concerts and other events. 

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium June 2019, view from East.jpg
View of the stadium from the east
Full name Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Location Tottenham 
LondonN17
Coordinates 51°36′16″N0°03′59″W
Public transit London Overground White Hart Lane
National Rail Northumberland Park
London Underground Seven Sisters
Owner Tottenham Hotspur
Operator Tottenham Hotspur
Capacity 62,062[1]
Record attendance 60,407 vs. Aston Villa (10 August 2019, Premier League)[2]
Field size 105 by 68 metres (114.8 yd × 74.4 yd)
Surface Desso GrassMaster(football)
Turf Nation (NFL)[3]
Construction
Built 2016–2019
Opened 3 April 2019
Construction cost £1 billion (entire project)[4]
Architect Populous
Structural engineer BuroHappold[5]
Schlaich Bergermann (roof)[5]
SCX (retractable pitch)[6]
General contractor Mace

The construction of the stadium was initiated as the centrepiece of the Northumberland Development Project, intended to be the catalyst for a 20-year regeneration plan for Tottenham. The project covers the site of the now demolished ground of White Hart Lane and areas adjacent to it. The project was first conceived in 2007 and announced in 2008, but the plan was revised several times, and the construction of the stadium, beset by disputes and delays, did not commence until 2015. The stadium was subsequently opened on 3 April 2019 with a ceremony before the first competitive Premier League game held at the stadium.

The name "Tottenham Hotspur Stadium" is temporary, the intention being to sell the naming rights to the stadium, so that it will be named after a sponsor.[8][9][10] The stadium is occasionally referred to as New White Hart Lane by fans and some in the media.[11][12][13][14]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottenham_Hotspur_Stadium

37 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@45Caliber a.k.a. The Revenant

Type of affiliation - MP Tech Wiz

As MP continuously gained momentum and evolved, it needed someone who was tech savvy in order to implement advanced tools that would prove useful in keeping members up to date with the ever growing activity. 

That Wiz turned out to be 45Caliber, one of MP's core staff members. He has dedicated body and soul in helping make MP the Psycho heaven it is today.

All that changed a few months ago when his wife found him asleep on his laptop with his hands typing the following sentence in a loop: "All work and no play makes Chad a dull boy". Needless to say things were not the same from this day forth. 

For the sake of keeping his family together as well as his sanity, it was decided that he would take an undetermined leave of absence until it was deemed appropriate for him to resume his duties.

If rumors are to be believed, he has recently resurfaced on some rare occasions and members are already getting excited about the possibility of a full come back.

cy62782_created.png

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

@RileyLad It’s ONLY taken me 2 months to get back to this. ☝🏼 😂

But I didn’t forget!!! Been in the loft for the missus, and I was like 1st things 1st luv, where are my old car pics? 😂 I thought the fact that I had a sunroof was a Big deal at the time 😂👌🏼

ED0B6E49-E86D-4E58-8C45-CB9125D08B38.jpeg

Thank you @Pbsw23 , this really did make me laugh out loud 😂 (and after today’s Footie result I needed it)..... Not a word @Robertm89

That is a thing of beauty mate!!! 

Those steel wheels with centre plastic hub caps👌, electric folding Ariel, no rear seatbelts??

And that sun roof 😲 😱👌👌👌

Bet a few lucky girls got finger blasted in the back of there? 🤣😆😂

These Vauxhall Nova’s had a common fault of the horn stick on randomly when you switched the ignition on! Just out of interest did yours ever do it? 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Thank you @Pbsw23 , this really did make me laugh out loud 😂 (and after today’s Footie result I needed it)..... Not a word @Robertm89

That is a thing of beauty mate!!! 

Those steel wheels with centre plastic hub caps👌, electric folding Ariel, no rear seatbelts??

And that sun roof 😲 😱👌👌👌

Bet a few lucky girls got finger blasted in the back of there? 🤣😆😂

These Vauxhall Nova’s had a common fault of the horn stick on randomly when you switched the ignition on! Just out of interest did yours ever do it? 

Have a look at this video mate 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Have a look at this video mate 😂😂

Yer I don’t need reminding thank you - I saw us get our pants pulled down live 🤣🤣🤣

You team deserved it tho mate, we were piss poor!

Bad times for us, fans cheering “Ole out”! 🙁

Much better chances created by Newcastle, and what a debut by Longstaff! 👏👏👏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RileyLad said:

Yer I don’t need reminding thank you - I saw us get our pants pulled down live 🤣🤣🤣

You team deserved it tho mate, we were piss poor!

Bad times for us, fans cheering “Ole out”! 🙁

Much better chances created by Newcastle, and what a debut by Longstaff! 👏👏👏

Yeah he won't have much longer in job if things don't change. Club won't have that for too long. 

Yeah very assured and composed performance and a match winning goal playing alongside your brother on your premier league debut. He will be buzzing tonight the lad. Only had news now ...

Is its crappy international break, people thinking the national side are good because they beat a bunch on Andorran farmers 4-0 😂😂🙈

• Haha 1