IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

well tommorrow is goona be a fun day for me missus  going out with her mother for day shopping thinking getting some peace and quiet and film day as its pissing down here tommorrow all day.

and my father phoned up with his computer so be looking at that ripping out norton thank fook (be trying for him to get rid of it for years) anyway reckon thats goona take some hours to sort out his piece of sh1t and actually make it run like it should do then he can stop nagging me about it running badly.

finally realised i actually know hell of lot more about computers than he does, it does grate him as he used to work for IBM years ago xD

so hopefully can sort swiftly and get on with much more important film watching.

only pain in the backside is hes turning up at 9am to drop it off, i wasnt going to pick it up as just been up there today 40minute drive away and he didnt want to do it either then something tells me my mother has been having a word xD

or hes finally had enough.

piss down saturday

basil :D

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Basil said:

well tommorrow is goona be a fun day for me missus  going out with her mother for day shopping thinking getting some peace and quiet and film day as its pissing down here tommorrow all day.

and my father phoned up with his computer so be looking at that ripping out norton thank fook (be trying for him to get rid of it for years) anyway reckon thats goona take some hours to sort out his piece of sh1t and actually make it run like it should do then he can stop nagging me about it running badly.

finally realised i actually know hell of lot more about computers than he does, it does grate him as he used to work for IBM years ago xD

so hopefully can sort swiftly and get on with much more important film watching.

only pain in the backside is hes turning up at 9am to drop it off, i wasnt going to pick it up as just been up there today 40minute drive away and he didnt want to do it either then something tells me my mother has been having a word xD

or hes finally had enough.

piss down saturday

basil :D

🥤@Basil, that is nice of you to help your dad out, as well you should...

always love your parents 🥰(I wish I could have known/loved them more as they passed away when I was way too young, as I miss them terribly 😪).

• Sad 4

🥤Mail Call today! 🤠

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

Lookie, lookie I deserve a cookie! 🍪

Bumblebee Collector’s Coin  (Media Psychos Exclusive Product) 

FILMARENA -

Creed 2 (FAC Exclusive No.118) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

The Mule (FAC Exclusive No.119) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

210E128A-D86E-4773-9386-A931BCB4BE18.thumb.jpeg.1dd6c8b970d8578d0fe2d4ef8f184411.jpeg

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤@Basil, that is nice of you to help your dad out, as well you should...

always love your parents 🥰(I wish I could have known/loved them more as they passed away when I was way too young, as I miss them terribly 😪).

im really sorry to hear that veum, im always helping my olds out always will.

just on occasion sometimes my dad can drive me up the wall. he has an amazing habit of knowing better going all round the houses and then ending up doing what i suggested in the first place and this dance can go on for days weeks or even years dependant on what he thinks he know better.

i just let him carry on and think he knows best its the easyiest most peaceful way.

fed up with all the rucking shouting and screaming and im not on about me either.

luckily for me we get on far better now but is a very very long story and many things have had to happen over the years to get where we are now.

but slowly but surely things have improved and has taken alot of work, over the years on both sides.

but we are only human in the end.

and yes i do love my dad.

basil :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Basil said:

im really sorry to hear that veum, im always helping my olds out always will.

just on occasion sometimes my dad can drive me up the wall. he has an amazing habit of knowing better going all round the houses and then ending up doing what i suggested in the first place and this dance can go on for days weeks or even years dependant on what he thinks he know better.

i just let him carry on and think he knows best its the easyiest most peaceful way.

fed up with all the rucking shouting and screaming and im not on about me either.

luckily for me we get on far better now but is a very very long story and many things have had to happen over the years to get where we are now.

but slowly but surely things have improved and has taken alot of work, over the years on both sides.

but we are only human in the end.

and yes i do love my dad.

LOVE :x covers a multiple of wrongs my friend! 🙏

• Like 2

Hey @Veum @Basil

Friday was my girlfriend’s mother’s birthday! Her mother wanted to celebrate with a movie & lunch! 

FEF2C851-AA89-4381-9ACB-329606F46C5C.jpeg.c22b36360f7bdb68ab6feff33e5ac2aa.jpeg

So we saw Will Smith’s new movie & we had lunch at 

BA9B59F1-AC8B-4313-9313-A4982E1E9751.jpeg.316c5b977180023adda5aae19e5d5567.jpeg

It was my first time actually eating inside the restaurant. Normally my Team Leader brings it in for us to eat at work on our easier weekend schedules.

Appetizers

D318E1EC-0B2F-4FF8-BDE5-50155DA76571.thumb.jpeg.b6538f5aff5076f8208f590001744cb2.jpeg

06A71D2C-EF4B-40E9-B326-8C172BB2DB38.thumb.jpeg.87066664c60102ae7752809480263d77.jpeg

Main Dish

9378F5DB-1ADB-49D8-B841-AB6013D2C24C.thumb.jpeg.fa15629e40344f225251f5c910df6d37.jpeg

Dessert 

9987BAC4-3B54-4054-ADE7-D36AEB12F8F4.jpeg.cb41aa62c79c34cf0c78602601186d61.jpeg

Girlfriend’s Dessert I got some of this also!

88CC7877-787D-40A5-9B7A-C03E604E1EDB.jpeg.539256e50a011ad1c14173c059708b0d.jpeg

giphy.gif

It was a great time, our server was very pleasant, & My girlfriend’s mother had a really good time also (Which is the important thing). She enjoyed the movie & her food. Her main dish was 

E5C46206-65A3-4AB7-972C-421CD6706D0A.thumb.jpeg.584665599c576e94f429da3a615cb044.jpeg

When we got home I 

giphy.gif

Now it’s 1:11am for me. I should be finishing up on cleaning our living room furniture but I done ran out of 

08110063-0536-45B3-9809-7C00AC5C7E40.thumb.jpeg.eebcec8a23b2271579179fe462de9539.jpeg

So now I have to finish that task later because I had to order more off Amazon. It won’t be here until Monday.

giphy.gif

I have other house tasks to do so I’m just going to move on.

• Like 4

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos it’s here....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I hope everyone’s Day is filled with peace and premiums! 

giphy.gif

@Basil

My friend I hope You knockout your Dad’s computer quick, fast, & in a hurry 

giphy.gif

So you can get to the 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤Mail Call today! 🤠

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

Lookie, lookie I deserve a cookie! 🍪

Bumblebee Collector’s Coin  (Media Psychos Exclusive Product) 

FILMARENA -

Creed 2 (FAC Exclusive No.118) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

The Mule (FAC Exclusive No.119) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

210E128A-D86E-4773-9386-A931BCB4BE18.thumb.jpeg.1dd6c8b970d8578d0fe2d4ef8f184411.jpeg

@Veum

One of the reasons seeing your mail calls gets me excited is because I know my pickups are very close to arriving!

giphy.gif

Great pickups my friend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hey @Veum @Basil

Friday was my girlfriend’s mother’s birthday! Her mother wanted to celebrate with a movie & lunch! 

FEF2C851-AA89-4381-9ACB-329606F46C5C.jpeg.c22b36360f7bdb68ab6feff33e5ac2aa.jpeg

So we saw Will Smith’s new movie & we had lunch at 

BA9B59F1-AC8B-4313-9313-A4982E1E9751.jpeg.316c5b977180023adda5aae19e5d5567.jpeg

It was my first time actually eating inside the restaurant. Normally my Team Leader brings it in for us to eat at work on our easier weekend schedules.

Appetizers

D318E1EC-0B2F-4FF8-BDE5-50155DA76571.thumb.jpeg.b6538f5aff5076f8208f590001744cb2.jpeg

06A71D2C-EF4B-40E9-B326-8C172BB2DB38.thumb.jpeg.87066664c60102ae7752809480263d77.jpeg

Main Dish

9378F5DB-1ADB-49D8-B841-AB6013D2C24C.thumb.jpeg.fa15629e40344f225251f5c910df6d37.jpeg

Dessert 

9987BAC4-3B54-4054-ADE7-D36AEB12F8F4.jpeg.cb41aa62c79c34cf0c78602601186d61.jpeg

Girlfriend’s Dessert I got some of this also!

88CC7877-787D-40A5-9B7A-C03E604E1EDB.jpeg.539256e50a011ad1c14173c059708b0d.jpeg

giphy.gif

It was a great time, our server was very pleasant, & My girlfriend’s mother had a really good time also (Which is the important thing). She enjoyed the movie & her food. Her main dish was 

E5C46206-65A3-4AB7-972C-421CD6706D0A.thumb.jpeg.584665599c576e94f429da3a615cb044.jpeg

When we got home I 

giphy.gif

Now it’s 1:11am for me. I should be finishing up on cleaning our living room furniture but I done ran out of 

08110063-0536-45B3-9809-7C00AC5C7E40.thumb.jpeg.eebcec8a23b2271579179fe462de9539.jpeg

So now I have to finish that task later because I had to order more off Amazon. It won’t be here until Monday.

giphy.gif

I have other house tasks to do so I’m just going to move on.

🥤@Hollywood E Rock good morning my friend, that looks like an amazing night out w/ your girlfriend & her mother (tell her mother 🎉 Happy Birthday 🎁 for me)! 😊

How was the movie Gemini Man?🎬

later my friend! 😊

• Like 1

Busy busy Psychos one and all 😁❤❤ .

That look  an AMAZING  treat  @Hollywood E Rock 👍🤗💋💋.

@Veum eccelnt

excellen pick ups as always🤩🤩 .

@Basil I GET IT ❤❤💋

For me 

3 jobs yesterday 

1 Mum Run 

1 Kid Pick up 

Decided to wait in the Canteen this week for the pick up as last  week sat in the car park freezing my tits off waiting for madam to finish work .

Now it turns out the Canteen  is colder  than the car park 

giphy.gif

Go figure .

On 10/11/2019 at 2:11 AM, Mdk14092 said:

Had a quick question about novamedia.  I recently purchased three movies with white full slips, Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and John wick.  On all three slips they seem to be made out of some sort of white plastic, does Novamedia always do this for white slip?

Reads like a PET slip . An outer sometimes printed plastic slip 🧐🧐

What do you think Gang ??

• Like 4

@Veum will smith whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

he used to be the boy that did blockbusters and as fresh prince and independance day made him but i can't remember a good film since and keeps trying to get his boy involved, sorry but long gone has his big willy style long left the building and think the money he asks never gets returned in bums on seats not seen gemini man but doesnt look that wonderful from trailer to be honest @Hollywood E Rock what was it like.

also dads computer been on it for about 5 hours got i running beautyifully now but the licence i bought of ebay for new internet security wont activate contacted seller and eset with no response from either and the seller contacted on 2 emails and thru ebay messages, he better sort it dad wants back 2 moorro as he goes on holiday in next week or 2 and needs to monitor his emails. have had to stick the trial version in fo the minute and my dad has NO clue how to use a computer either.

so it has to be sorted by me 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Scary Hair cars have these magic things called car engines and car heaters, you leave engine idleing and heater turned up, blower on and the car gets really warm.

take it from and aircon engineer and dont run the car on the air con just use the normal heater from the car takes heat directly from the engine far more effiecent.

use a little bit of petrol but you will be warm and car radio is there for bit of entertainment. even in your little tonka toy :D

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤@Hollywood E Rock good morning my friend, that looks like an amazing night out w/ your girlfriend & her mother (tell her mother 🎉 Happy Birthday 🎁 for me)! 😊

How was the movie Gemini Man?🎬

later my friend! 😊

@Veum

It was we really did have a nice time & my girlfriend’s bother, & dad was there also. I didn’t mention them before. All our food came out looking like the pictures posted on their website & everything. Food Presentation in real life often times doesn’t match what is advertised, especially with fast food restaurants. I will relay the message she definitely appreciates warm wishes. 

3 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Busy busy Psychos one and all 😁❤❤ .

That look  an AMAZING  treat  @Hollywood E Rock 👍🤗💋💋.

@Scary Hair

Oh it was absolutely delicious! If you haven’t been you definitely should add it to your list of restaurants to try out. It wasn’t all that expensive either considering that it was five of us there. Me & my girlfriend have had similar bills & it was just the two of us at a couple other places we’ve been.

3 hours ago, Basil said:

@Veum will smith whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

@Basil

Will Smith Whoooo???

giphy.gif

he used to be the boy that did blockbusters and as fresh prince and independance day made him but i can't remember a good film since

giphy.gif

WHAT! He is easily arguably the second biggest movie star alive today probably only second to Mr. Tom Cruise! What you consider a good film is subjective so I really can’t say anything about that. 

3 hours ago, Basil said:

and keeps trying to get his boy involved,

You know I remember a time when IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) had a section on their site to have movie discussions, & in that section became a growing group of movie watchers who was displeased at Will Smith having his son in movies. I personally never understood the feelings, because Hollywood encourages the practice of nepotism. Also his son has only been in 3 movies two out of the 3 are successful financially & critically. Compare that to other actors who don’t have any hits while continuing to lead movies.

3 hours ago, Basil said:

sorry but long gone has his big willy style long left the building and think the money he asks never gets returned in bums on seats

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Are you crazy Lol!!! Every movie as of recently that he has stared in that was a big blockbuster summer movie has been a huge financial success. Aladdin a billion dollars in business, Suicide Squad did I think 800 million & MIB 3 did like 700 million. His only movies that don’t blow up the box office is his Dramas, but there is no working actor today consistently staring in dramas that do well financially at the box office. Dramas are just a hard sell to movie audiences these days. I would say his asking price is fair 20 million for the big blockbusters & he most definitely not asking for that price on any of those dramas. 

3 hours ago, Basil said:

not seen gemini man but doesnt look that wonderful from trailer to be honest @Hollywood E Rock what was it like.

Okay now That I’m finally done defending Will Smith as if I’m his publicist lol I can now speak on Gemini Man. The movie’s positives are strong performances from all the actors, the visuals are excellent, & the movie as a whole was well directed. The negative of the movie is that the story is very simple, but because the movie is executed so well it wasn’t a downfall of my enjoyment. Once you guys get a chance to watch the movie & by its end you won’t be mad that you saw it. You will be like 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You guys are experienced movie watchers so it’s not going to blow you away, but you will be entertained & engaged the whole movie experience. There has been a lot of dissatisfaction for me going to the movies this year & this movie joins my short list of positives.

Letter Rating - B

Number Rating - 8.5

I did a little research & critics don’t seem to completely like it, but Me personally, I haven’t been able to trust critics opinions this year on movies because there has been some absolute trash that has come out the theaters & they gave positives reviews. That’s why I usually just read critics opinions for entertainment.

also dads computer been on it for about 5 hours got i running beautyifully now but the licence i bought of ebay for new internet security wont activate contacted seller and eset with no response from either and the seller contacted on 2 emails and thru ebay messages, he better sort it dad wants back 2 moorro as he goes on holiday in next week or 2 and needs to monitor his emails. have had to stick the trial version in fo the minute and my dad has NO clue how to use a computer either.

so it has to be sorted by me 🙄

Hopefully by now you have heard from that EBay seller. Be hearing from you later! 

Take Care My Friends

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

It was we really did have a nice time & my girlfriend’s bother, & dad was there also. I didn’t mention them before. All our food came out looking like the pictures posted on their website & everything. Food Presentation in real life often times doesn’t match what is advertised, especially with fast food restaurants. I will relay the message she definitely appreciates warm wishes. 

@Scary Hair

Oh it was absolutely delicious! If you haven’t been you definitely should add it to your list of restaurants to try out. It wasn’t all that expensive either considering that it was five of us there. Me & my girlfriend have had similar bills & it was just the two of us at a couple other places we’ve been.

@Basil

Will Smith Whoooo???

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

WHAT! He is easily arguably the second biggest movie star alive today probably only second to Mr. Tom Cruise! What you consider a good film is subjective so I really can’t say anything about that. 

You know I remember a time when IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) had a section on their site to have movie discussions, & in that section became a growing group of movie watchers who was displeased at Will Smith having his son in movies. I personally never understood the feelings, because Hollywood encourages the practice of nepotism. Also his son has only been in 3 movies two out of the 3 are successful financially & critically. Compare that to other actors who don’t have any hits while continuing to lead movies.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Are you crazy Lol!!! Every movie as of recently that he has stared in that was a big blockbuster summer movie has been a huge financial success. Aladdin a billion dollars in business, Suicide Squad did I think 800 million & MIB 3 did like 700 million. His only movies that don’t blow up the box office is his Dramas, but there is no working actor today consistently staring in dramas that do well financially at the box office. Dramas are just a hard sell to movie audiences these days. I would say his asking price is fair 20 million for the big blockbusters & he most definitely not asking for that price on any of those dramas. 

Okay now That I’m finally done defending Will Smith as if I’m his publicist lol I can now speak on Gemini Man. The movie’s positives are strong performances from all the actors, the visuals are excellent, & the movie as a whole was well directed. The negative of the movie is that the story is very simple, but because the movie is executed so well it wasn’t a downfall of my enjoyment. Once you guys get a chance to watch the movie & by its end you won’t be mad that you saw it. You will be like 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You guys are experienced movie watchers so it’s not going to blow you away, but you will be entertained & engaged the whole movie experience. There has been a lot of dissatisfaction for me going to the movies this year & this movie joins my short list of positives.

Letter Rating - B

Number Rating - 8.5

I did a little research & critics don’t seem to completely like it, but Me personally, I haven’t been able to trust critics opinions this year on movies because there has been some absolute trash that has come out the theaters & they gave positives reviews. That’s why I usually just read critics opinions for entertainment.

Hopefully by now you have heard from that EBay seller. Be hearing from you later! 

Take Care My Friends

Hey @Hollywood E Rock, yeah I could not agree with you more as I do like Will Smith in his “action” films!😊

As far as going physically to the theatres, I’m almost done, as the experience is not as fun for me as it use to be!😉 We just get the movies that intrigue us at our local library (however my wife 👩 and I 🧓 are usually total opposites in “likes, tastes” lol!) and if I enjoy it a lot, I’ll buy it!!😜

Looking fwd. to getting Gemini Man in our library when available!!! 🎬

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hey @Hollywood E Rock, yeah I could not agree with you more as I do like Will Smith in his “action” films!😊

As far as going physically to the theatres, I’m almost done, as the experience is not as fun for me as it use to be!😉 We just get the movies that intrigue us at our local library (however my wife 👩 and I 🧓 are usually total opposites in “likes, tastes” lol!) and if I enjoy it a lot, I’ll buy it!!😜

Looking fwd. to getting Gemini Man in our library when available!!! 🎬

@Veum

The movie experience does sometimes suck! People are so distracted these days with the rise of social media. Either they are always on their phone or they are having conversations about other stuff all while the movie is going. Luckily my girlfriend & I experiences this year has been mostly positive when it comes to the people we share the theater with. We try to catch movies on Thursdays before their weekend opening. Usually people are more pleasant to share a theater with on Thursdays nights. If not then Monday’s during the afternoon because we are usually the only viewers there lol. Since you are a fan of Will Smith’s action flicks you won’t be let down by Gemini Man! I definitely looking forward to buying a copy on steelbook or full slip whichever becomes available. It’s funny you mention the local library, one of my best friends was just telling me the other day that his wife picked up Avengers Infinity War from their local library. I was shocked because I didn’t know that the library had up to date movies. I have gotten so use to using the internet to get books I haven’t use my library card in years. I told him I have to start going back, library was one of my hangout spots!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Basil said:

@Scary Hair cars have these magic things called car engines and car heaters, you leave engine idleing and heater turned up, blower on and the car gets really warm.

take it from and aircon engineer and dont run the car on the air con just use the normal heater from the car takes heat directly from the engine far more effiecent.

use a little bit of petrol but you will be warm and car radio is there for bit of entertainment. even in your little tonka toy :D

See I'm  a bit of a tree hugger. 

The thoughts of running the engine and not going no where 

giphy-downsized.gif

No way near as bad as the extinction rebellion lot .

Central Heating is put ANOTHER jumper on .

Unless the Chinchillas are getting cold below 14 and i put the heat on for them .

Drive Rich crazy with that when we in laws at the weekend.  Set the timer for an hour just to keep the baby's toasty 

giphy-downsized.gif

We call the paw movement  The Chinchilla Salute 🤗❤❤👍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

See I'm  a bit of a tree hugger. 

The thoughts of running the engine and not going no where 

giphy-downsized.gif

No way near as bad as the extinction rebellion lot .

Central Heating is put ANOTHER jumper on .

Unless the Chinchillas are getting cold below 14 and i put the heat on for them .

Drive Rich crazy with that when we in laws at the weekend.  Set the timer for an hour just to keep the baby's toasty 

giphy-downsized.gif

We call the paw movement  The Chinchilla Salute 🤗❤❤👍

@Scary Hair

Hey I care about the environment too cool!

giphy.gif

I’m good friends with 

giphy.gif

and my girlfriend literally hugs trees, she says nature calms her nerves.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4