IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

18 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

PS: Did you realize that this place ends up being a major distraction? I wasn't aware of it until recently, when I had to add it to my list of things to put aside in case of extreme urgency and time constraints.

Oh yes! I am definitely aware of how this place can be a huge distraction. The length of time it takes for me to get tasks done in the real world has doubled 😂. That’s how it is when you’re enjoying yourself.

11 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Thank you for your words, @Hollywood E Rock

I feel fine. But I have spent a few days with terrible pressure. And totally removed from the world.

Sometimes work is what it has.

Now I'm doing what a good person does on these occasions:
- Sleep and recover hours of sleep.
- Eat better to recober my own balance.
- Return to MP.

They are the top three things of any consistent person after great effort. ;)

Glad you have the opportunity to rest & recovery, some people’s profession don’t offer rest periods after project completion. They just keep going & going, & rest only comes when their sick & forced to finally sit down, because they don’t have a choice at that point.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

Just woke from nap time... what did I miss? 

Tired Good Night GIF

Short version. A few of us gave out movie recommendations, which led to all of us agreeing that Guy Richie’s The Gentlemen is a great pick for a Sunday movie. We also chit chatted about a couple of other picks being good movies. Joke gif here, joke gif there, & @Veum didn’t take any recommendations & picked his own movie 🤣🤣🤣.

4 minutes ago, Mutantsmiley said:

Bored Nothing GIF

Bored Nothing GIF

Skate Skull GIF by Zero Skateboards

giphy.gif

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Glad you have the opportunity to rest & recovery, some people’s profession don’t offer rest periods after project completion. They just keep going & going, & rest only comes when their sick & forced to finally sit down, because they don’t have a choice at that point.

I know. I know. I have it closer than you think. Tomorrow again on the wave.... ;) 

The rest of the fatigue will have to be recovered little by little, or convince yourself that you have already recovered it.

But for now.... it was a beautiful sunny Sunday. Be sure. 

PS: I hope you took care of Scarlett. I haven't been able to pick up the phone once. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

PS: I hope you took care of Scarlett. I haven't been able to pick up the phone once. 

@Casiusco 

giphy.gif

She was concerned about you, & I explained that you have periods where you are locked in getting worked done. She’s looking forward to when you have more free time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Squeegie McGee said:

So... here's a film recommendation from me. It's packed full of action and comedy.. if you guys watched The Hitman's Bodyguard,  this film has vibes similar to the movie.. I'd recommend giving this movie a watch!

Oh! And the people who made this film were behind Face-Off too!

Agreed!!! Very fun movie!! Early Markie mark and Lou Diamond was hysterical!

High recommend!

excited hell yeah GIF

Edited by Mutantsmiley
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Mutantsmiley said:

Agreed!!! Very fun movie!! Early Markie mark and Lou Diamond was hysterical!

High recommend!

excited hell yeah GIF

@Mutantsmiley remember this? It was a WTF moment bc Lou and Markie Mark were in the middle of a fight scene and dude was talking about it on the phone beforehand.. 😆

BokeemJerkOff.jpg

Edited by Squeegie McGee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

@Mutantsmiley remember this? It was a WTF moment bc Lou and Markie Mark were in the middle of a fight scene and dude was talking about it on the phone beforehand.. 😆

BokeemJerkOff.jpg

Abso-f-ing-lutley my man. 

"I said LAN-O-LIN, not that aloe-vera bullshit! Get it right, mutha stop using inappropriate languagea!"

I watched this one soooooo many times in a short span,  i had to give it a decade's rest.  It's back now! It is a TRUE guilty pleasure.  Thank you!

netflix binge watch GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Mutantsmiley said:

Abso-f-ing-lutley my man. 

"I said LAN-O-LIN, not that aloe-vera bullshit! Get it right, mutha stop using inappropriate languagea!"

I watched this one soooooo many times in a short span,  i had to give it a decade's rest.  It's back now! It is a TRUE guilty pleasure.  Thank you!

netflix binge watch GIF

@Mutantsmiley "Father, I have been abduct I am fine." 

😆🤣😂

Same here... that movie was effin hilarious 🤣

Edited by Squeegie McGee
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Great flik (The Big Hit) @Mutantsmiley, nice choice!

Should you folk wish to consider another heist style flik c/o by incompetent crooks being trailed by incompetent cops,

I'd be happy to recommend;

"Disorganized Crime"

The cast is absolutely Stellar, with some heavy hitters in the black comedy dept.  😉

@Grendel nice movie link! Lou Diamond Phillips was in that movie too!

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

3rkl57f.jpg

X7prL5t.jpg

QmtTavn.jpg

4kCm4a5.jpg

ua8QHRb.jpg

lsMxEg3.jpg

6RICNNM.jpg

P3Nua6R.jpg

YOMa8zV.jpg

wLpSE1g.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, & living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 4

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Good Morning Psychos! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, & living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.

Monday...

Bored Will And Grace GIF by Cameo

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Masculine MONDAY

Reveal hidden contents

3rkl57f.jpg

X7prL5t.jpg

QmtTavn.jpg

4kCm4a5.jpg

ua8QHRb.jpg

lsMxEg3.jpg

6RICNNM.jpg

P3Nua6R.jpg

YOMa8zV.jpg

wLpSE1g.jpg

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, raylight said:

Monday...

Bored Will And Grace GIF by Cameo

grace helbig beauty GIF by This Might Get

• Haha 4