IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

6 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!! I just want to wish you all my Mp brothers/sisters health...

Right now I’m a little down as my Uncle (Father’s brother) just died on Covid.

I’ve only seen my dad cry once, when his mother died... Then now... It totally breaks my heart...

Sorry guys... Just got this bad news and wanted to wish you all Health always!!

Take care guys!! Take care...

so very sorry to here of your loss @LeGonze and same to your father. i hope with time it gets better. sending love 🙏

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

i lost an uncle earlier in the year worse bit is he died at home after coming out of hospital he self discharged and said he wasn't dying in hospital and ended up going a day or two later at home on the floor on his own.😢

please you and your family stay safe, this is the weirdest awful year i can ever remember.

that goes for everyone else as well 🙏

basil 😞

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

Look at the Size of that Bast@rd! 😀😂😂😂

Is it just me, or is it beginning to get out of hand? 😂😂 “Anything you can do, I can do BIGGER, I can do anything BIGGER than you” 😁

While I think this edition looks very nice (as are the other two on offer by this retailer) I agree it is becoming ridiculous. Where do they expect us collectors to store all these behemoths?

"Honey, I put all your books and dvds in a suitcase, I needed the shelf for this giant box"

tenor.gif

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

While I think this edition looks very nice (as are the other two on offer by this retailer) I agree it is becoming ridiculous. Where do they expect us collectors to store all these behemoths?

"Honey, I put all your books and dvds in a suitcase, I needed the shelf for this giant box"

tenor.gif

Completely agree. I love the look of MAGs Anaconda, but what the hell am I going to do with all that? 😂 Too Big & Too pricey. I am far more likely to commit to a collection of FS, be it a franchise (Alien, MCU, Fast & Furious etc.) or an Actor/Director, than shell out on random huge box sets.

giphy.gif

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, mjk said:

My condolences my dear friend. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your father feels better and stay healthy my friend. I wish all the best for you and your family

10 hours ago, bearlol said:

Hey my friend @LeGonze 🥰the words miss me and my emotion and great.
In front of this painful blow of fate, I am sad and very touched for you and your loved ones, receive all my tenderness and my sincere affection.
My warm thoughts go to you and your bereaved family.

My warmest hugs to you 🥰

8 hours ago, Veum said:

Oh words do escape me in such a sad time as this for you my friend @LeGonze, I’m so sorry for the loss of your Uncle. Please give your dad a hug for me and my condolences to him, you and your family ❣️

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@LeGonze

Thank You I really appreciate the well wishes. Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope the grieving process isn't too rough on your family. If for any reason you need to vent I'm a PM away.

5 hours ago, Basil said:

so very sorry to here of your loss @LeGonze and same to your father. i hope with time it gets better. sending love 🙏

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

i lost an uncle earlier in the year worse bit is he died at home after coming out of hospital he self discharged and said he wasn't dying in hospital and ended up going a day or two later at home on the floor on his own.😢

please you and your family stay safe, this is the weirdest awful year i can ever remember.

that goes for everyone else as well 🙏

basil 😞

Thank you all for your kind words MP Family!! I really really appreciate it!!

Take care guys!! Take care of you and your family!! I wish you all the best always!! 😉😉

• Like 6

16 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!! I just want to wish you all my Mp brothers/sisters health...

Right now I’m a little down as my Uncle (Father’s brother) just died on Covid.

I’ve only seen my dad cry once, when his mother died... Then now... It totally breaks my heart...

Sorry guys... Just got this bad news and wanted to wish you all Health always!!

Take care guys!! Take care...

They are painful moments.

I hope that in your family, sometime soon, or in some way, you will find the necessary peace to leave this horrible moment behind and manage to keep the memory of the good times.

A hug.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Put on a movie you find incredibly slow and boring. xD

Believe it or not, those nights have served me more than once to appreciate movies that normally would have bored me, or that I would have refused to watch.

They are movies that I would never have seen, or I would never valued positively, but that those nights are like a furtive encounter with an unexpected girl who you would never have approached, who would never have approached you ...

;) 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Casiusco said:

They are movies that I would never have seen, or I would never valued positively, but that those nights are like a furtive encounter with an unexpected girl who you would never have approached, who would never have approached you ...

Some of my favourite films are ones which are far from being audience and/or critical darlings.

• Like 1