IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not dead yet! - Not Dead Yet | Meme Generator

Hi Folks;

Just wanted to mention, I have not in fact been ignoring our esteemed site, I've just had a bit more than the norm of stuff on my plate.

I lost a good friend to this damn plague just a short while ago and though she was an elderly dear lady, I wish it hadn't been this nonsense.

Anyway, I'll be around more frequently now.

Cheers Mates

• Like 7
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, Grendel said:

Hi Folks;

Just wanted to mention, I have not in fact been ignoring our esteemed site, I've just had a bit more than the norm of stuff on my plate.

I lost a good friend to this damn plague just a short while ago and though she was an elderly dear lady, I wish it hadn't been this nonsense.

Cheers Mates

@Grendel

Very understandable my friend, & sorry to hear about your lost. Doesn't matter that she was older. Losing someone special always sucks. Glad to know you are doing okay under the circumstances & looking forward to you adding to the banter.

Take Care

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2020 at 2:00 PM, Casiusco said:

Good afternoon, dear psychos.

After having found a (for me) very sought old japanese films DVD pack -at a good price- after more than four years of searching without feasible opportunities, today I want to offer all my respect and support to psychos whose financial limitations, economic rules, prudence, or personal preference, do not allow them to spend big money without thinking or looking at the price, no matter how much they want.

tenor.gif?itemid=14558982

All those searches, patience, filtering, browsing, archaeological methods and using all kinds of implausible resources and searching tactics... sometimes pay off.

El-Minero-60080.gif

Never stop searching !!!

tenor.gif

Well....

The seller made a mistake and does not have it in stock. Despite being a well-known and reputable seller, instead of a 3-pack DVD movies he sent me a horrible CD.  :( 

A pity. I was very excited.

In short, what was said: never stop looking!

(#%$·%%&$·%!!!!!!!!)

Have a good day everyone!

• Sad 4

86.gif.d741cfd5e56a469ec572e33d6a255336.gif

Greetings to all and good day dear fellow countryman Psychos 🥰🥰🥰

Thank you so much my friend @mjk 👍 to have passed on the information for Nova media, it is on with 50% of discount, it is necessary to make the good choice and especially, to be very fast for some editions.

Well yes I'm too weak, I've heated up the credit card again 😂😂😂

NM.jpg.e0aa24198e23e540588e2a110e7e8347.jpg

Thanks again, it was a good plan @mjk 😉

I'm going to rest now 😴 enjoy the day 😉

By the way dear friend @Casiusco 😉 what are you looking for? you never know that would make two extra eyes 😂

b76.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Grendel said:

I'm not dead yet! - Not Dead Yet | Meme Generator

Hi Folks;

Cheers Mates

@Grendel, so sorry for the loss of your dear friend 😞 death always leaves me with a sting 😢 

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Well....

The seller made a mistake and does not have it in stock. Despite being a well-known and reputable seller, instead of a 3-pack DVD movies he sent me a horrible CD.  :( 

A pity. I was very excited.

In short, what was said: never stop looking!

(#%$·%%&$·%!!!!!!!!)

Have a good day everyone!

Another scum, NOOOO!!! 😠 

6 minutes ago, bearlol said:

86.gif.d741cfd5e56a469ec572e33d6a255336.gif

Thank you so much my friend @mjk 👍 to have passed on the information for Nova media, it is on with 50% of discount, it is necessary to make the good choice and especially, to be very fast for some editions.

By the way dear friend @Casiusco 😉 what are you looking for? you never know that would make two extra eyes 😂

b76.gif

Oh my dearest friend Laurent @bearlol...

💳 

i made it credit card GIF A1E4CD50-DB38-4D25-90FA-446423AEC1C4.gif.45257d53b8556d10fcb8bc11ee9f47c0.gif 

6C510DC5-10AE-42B9-9BEF-3D3A2A2C56FF.gif.9e425eb254c49c3d87b7b67bd260fb64.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, bearlol said:

b76.gif

Awesome brother!! 😎💪🏼

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bearlol said:

b76.gif

Thank you!!! 

But it's difficult, because it was a locally distributed Spanish DVD pack, from 2007, from a small local label, which includes three old Japanese movies. There are editions from other countries for this three films, and better editions, sure, but I wanted that one to put it next to another that I already have ...

Well.. someday...!!!

At the moment I have a package from the Media Psychos HUB in distribution right now to console me ...

Interstellar & Dunkirk UHD CLub, with HDZeta Jaws are coming home.... 

This shows that you don't have to cry a lot for any edition or for  any woman. Another one always appears that makes you smile. Although in my case, I will continue looking for the pack..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Basil said:

good evening

200.gif

hows everyone doing?

getting bloody dark here really quick about 4.30pm its starts going in the uk atm, not much fun driving in the dark home.

wassup GIF

basil :D

In my opinion the to see the clock in winter are horrible ...

I hope one day authorities will remove that rule of moving clocks one hour in winter / summer in the European Union and in some other places ... and have more hours of light.

Where I live in summer on the longest days of summer it gets dark at 11 ... in winter at 18:30; and the later the sun sets, the calmer it gives me, it seems that you have more time for everything, more joy, more light, more life. I like it.

Coming home at night now makes me feel sad, or not so happy. Doing it during the day, and being able to take a walk or have a drink, hear the city, see people on the street, happier, is wonderful.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 6

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

JSbI40l.jpg

IaNW2s0.jpg

SYKDzhB.jpg

NMqYxA4.jpg

6ciRnCV.jpg

8pFLWNM.jpg

lLoaXQZ.jpg

c7Nn3zT.jpg

2gYPJ0d.jpg

sD0GZTm.jpg

gI9VyXj.jpg

uj0ULcR.jpg

fBpw7qR.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3