IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Good morning

Beyonce Knowles Queen GIF

@Hollywood E Rock I have an appointment at my hairdresser on friday, let's see which color it will be then 😂 my hairdresser promised to search for a new style since I want something different but don't know what would be fitting

200.gif

20 minutes ago, HappyDude007 said:

Hey MP,

I am hoping someone can answer some questions: 

1) I saw Master List for releases from HDZeta and WCL.  Are there others for e.g. UHD club? I tried to search under regions but I did not see additional list from the ones I mentioned earlier.

Well for the UHD Club list here you go:

The other lists are also under the special edition section. For retailers like WeET, the lists are pinned at the top in the respective thread in the steelbook section.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Trianna:

Good morning

Beyonce Knowles Queen GIF

@Hollywood E Rock I have an appointment at my hairdresser on friday, let's see which color it will be then 😂 my hairdresser promised to search for a new style since I want something different but don't know what would be fitting

you have to show the result. Perhaps I'll nominate you for next raylight002.jpg.4d573508ffc1294fdfa00e949899f321.jpg

in the mood wink GIF by WE tv

• Haha 6

@HappyDude007

Don’t wait for Memories Of Murder to arrive on a streaming network, just buy it - it’s a masterpiece. My favorite Bong Joon-ho movie by far (I forked a crazy amount on eBay for the ultra rare 1st pressing digipak released by CJ Entertainment). There are some Korean 2nd pressing Blu-rays available on the bay for around 35-40USD (with English subtitles).
I haven’t seen Parasite yet but it’s one of the few blind buys I ever made. Pre-ordered the upcoming Criterion release in October.

No idea if there’ll be a set for all of his films but my bet would be on Criterion to release one in the future.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Fortis93

When you went to the theaters the other day to see Tenet how was the theater setup? Did you feel like they did a good job with keeping everyone safe?

Also your gif that you added to your signature 

giphy.gif

That’s good my friend, that’s damn good!

Well, first of all, thank you, my friend. And likewise with yours 👌.

With regards to your first question, I was honestly a little apprehensive at first, thinking maybe I should wait a little longer, but when attempting to buy my tickets online and choose the seating, I saw that a couple of seats all around mine would be blocked/empty as well there being maybe 15-20 people who had already secured their places (in a cinema with 150+ seats), so we were all sufficiently spaced apart. Everyone was also wearing masks (including me), and hand sanitising units were situated around the place, so that further assuaged any concerns I initially had. 

I think we've been quite lucky in controlling the number of cases relative to other countries. A lot of people here have and still are doing their best to try and abide by the rules and safety measures put in place.

With all that said, it was really nice to be back in the theatre again, and to be able to enjoy and be immersed in a film of this scale (especially one by Nolan) and have that communal experience, albeit limited this time, that is kind of unique to cinemas.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Trianna said:

tenor.gif

See, that's one of the reasons why we love you! You understand! For THICK Thursday! 😂

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

naked scarlett johansson GIF

scarlett johansson wow GIF

giphy.gif

You would think after a while I would be tired of falling out my chair, but I'm NOT!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4